Viewers Freak Out Over Coca-Cola Super Bowl Ad

A lot of people who hate America stick around, because you know there is nothing better elsewhere.

I have heard many haters like you say the Southwest belongs to Mexico, you are a dime a dozen and nothing unique.

Well thats where you are wrong but lots of people like you often fall for propaganda. I get to live where I please. You just dont happen to know where that is. All part of you trying your best to put a label on me. Dont stress yourself out doing that. It will only lead to further frustration on your part. its really about as simple as you are.
Fall for what propaganda? The fact is, there were few Mexicans in the Southwest prior to the entrance in the Union, and we won a war and won the land fair and square. The propaganda is put out by hater scum like you that suggest otherwise.

One of the great things about America is that you have the right to go where you please and say what you please, if only you appreciated it.

Sounds good but your claim that it is a fact does not make it so. Your argument that there are now more mexicans is too stupid to take serious in light of the fact that populations grow. You can believe what you want but if I see you presenting false claims as fact I will correct you again like I just did.

Last edited:
Except for the idiot box.

So is that where you came from? The idiot box? No wonder you are such an idiot.

Who said I come from the idiot box? You trying to find some of your fellow brethren from that box? You are a dime a dozen, shouldn't be that hard to find, even for an idiot like yourself.

I said you came from the idiot box. Can you not read? I see you are trying your best to convince yourself i am a dime a dozen. Your insecurity is very transparent. Practically everyone sees through you. :lol:

Well thats where you are wrong but lots of people like you often fall for propaganda. I get to live where I please. You just dont happen to know where that is. All part of you trying your best to put a label on me. Dont stress yourself out doing that. It will only lead to further frustration on your part. its really about as simple as you are.
Fall for what propaganda? The fact is, there were few Mexicans in the Southwest prior to the entrance in the Union, and we won a war and won the land fair and square. The propaganda is put out by hater scum like you that suggest otherwise.

One of the great things about America is that you have the right to go where you please and say what you please, if only you appreciated it.

Sounds good but your claim that it is a fact does not make it so. Your argument that there are now more mexicans is too stupid to take serious in light of the fact that populations grow. You can believe what you want but if I see you presenting false claims as fact I will correct you again like I just did.

You haven't corrected me on anything, and even admitted your own posts aren't to prove anything.

So the question since you admit to posting for no reason, why don't you stop?

You haven't corrected me on anything, and even admitted your own posts aren't to prove anything.

Yes I corrected your false claim that there were few Mexicans and NA's in the US prior to this country forming. How could you be so stupid as to say something like that? If you say something else stupid I will turn on my BS detector and correct you again son.

Last edited:
So is that where you came from? The idiot box? No wonder you are such an idiot.

Who said I come from the idiot box? You trying to find some of your fellow brethren from that box? You are a dime a dozen, shouldn't be that hard to find, even for an idiot like yourself.

I said you came from the idiot box. Can you not read? I see you are trying your best to convince yourself i am a dime a dozen. Your insecurity is very transparent. Practically everyone sees through you. :lol:

I know you said it, but can't you come up with better material? You just take my insults and turn them around on me. Definition of an idiot right there.

Come up with your own insults at least. Maybe that is too much to ask of you.

Yes I corrected your false claim that there were few Mexicans and NA's in the US prior to this country forming. How could you be so stupid as to say something like that?
I never said such a thing about NA's. I did say such a thing about Mexicans, there were very few Mexicans in the Southwest, that is a fact.

So the question remains, since you admit your posts don't prove points, why don't you stop posting?

Also, Mexicans know America is a superior country, that is why they come here. Thank g-d we won, or poor Mexicans would have no where to flee to to pursue their dreams.

I know you said it, but can't you come up with better material? You just take my insults and turn them around on me. Definition of an idiot right there.

If you know I said it why would you ask the dumb question "Who said I come from the idiot box?" This forums is not to come up with better material moron. Maybe thats why you sound like an 2nd grader. Go play in the kiddie box.

Yes I corrected your false claim that there were few Mexicans and NA's in the US prior to this country forming. How could you be so stupid as to say something like that?
I never said such a thing about NA's. I did say such a thing about Mexicans, there were very few Mexicans in the Southwest, that is a fact.

So the question remains, since you admit your posts don't prove points, why don't you stop posting?

Again you claiming it as a fact doesn't make it so. Get some real facts and stop repeating propaganda son.

If you know I said it why would you ask the dumb question "Who said I come from the idiot box?" This forums is not to come up with better material moron. Maybe thats why you sound like an 2nd grader. Go play in the kiddie box.

2nd graders have better grammar than you.

You are just mad you got no attention when you were younger, that you had no friends to play in the sand box with or something, and you try to get attention here posting nonsense you admit has no point.

Again you claiming it as a fact doesn't make it so. Get some real facts and stop repeating propaganda son.

It is a fact.

You are just mad you got no attention when you were younger, that you had no friends to play in the sand box with or something, and you try to get attention here posting nonsense you admit has no point.

That sounds like you have intimate experience with the situation. How do you know about this stuff if it is not your life story?. Is that why you are so juvenile?

That sounds like you have intimate experience with the situation. How do you know about this stuff if it is not your life story?. Is that why you are so juvenile?
LOL, intimate experience. I am sorry, but you are the only one that has that intimate experience. And for that, I feel sorry for you.

Being a black nationalist/supremacist that admittedly types pointless posts for long periods of time each day must be an empty existence.

LOL, intimate experience. I am sorry, but you are the only one that has that intimate experience. And for that, I feel sorry for you.

Being a black nationalist/supremacist that admittedly types pointless posts for long periods of time each day must be an empty existence.

LOL. Keep trying. Maybe one day you will get smart enough to figure this all out.

Forum List

Back