Vile Snowflake Dem Faces Firing For Attacking WRONG Child in Attack Against Covington Kids

Even if she got it “right”, how is doxing an underage kid acceptable to anyone? Those kids did nothing wrong. They were the ones verbally abused by the dumb “black Israelites”. They even called one of the black kids a ni****.
In a world where conservatives attack children who are victims of mass shootings, and harass their families? I don't care that a couple little MAGA freak spawn get exposed. They wear the hat, they proclaim their beliefs publicly, they should have no problem with it.

Who attacked victims of mass shootings?

How does wearing a hat “proclaim their beliefs”? Wearing the hat just triggers unstable leftwing lunatics like yourself. You just like to imagine it automatically makes them a racist KKK type, giving you the moral authority to attack them physically. You just use it as an excuse for your own cowardice, since you want to beat up conservative women and white children.
Ideally it’s conservative men getting their asses whupped. Though their whores and spawn deserve consequences as well. For things like attacking Sandy Hook families amd Parkland kids.

When was a Sandy Hook family or Parkland kid “attacked”?
Either your playing stupid or you mean physically attacked. When were any of the Covington snowflakes “attacked?” :itsok:

Doxing is done with the intention of having someone physically attack them.

You’re the one playing stupid.

Hes going to get his ass sued off, which clearly means he does NOT have that right.
sued for what?
Defamation, for one. Emotional trauma for 2
how? you should really look up the law. the person had to knowingly do it with intent knowing it wasn't true. since it isn't the right kid, obviously he didn't knowingly know.

The teach tweeted about the wrong kid. He wasn't even in DC

That's libel and defamation.
no actually it isn't. it's stupid, but that's about it.
Your legal opinions are worth less than nothing. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Hes going to get his ass sued off, which clearly means he does NOT have that right.
sued for what?
how? you should really look up the law. the person had to knowingly do it with intent knowing it wasn't true. since it isn't the right kid, obviously he didn't knowingly know.

Yes, actually it is.

sued for what?

Your legal opinions are worth less than nothing. You have no idea what you're talking about.

A first year law student knows it's libel and defamation. My husband has been an attorney for 15 years, he concurs

In a world where conservatives attack children who are victims of mass shootings, and harass their families? I don't care that a couple little MAGA freak spawn get exposed. They wear the hat, they proclaim their beliefs publicly, they should have no problem with it.

How does wearing a hat “proclaim their beliefs”? Wearing the hat just triggers unstable leftwing lunatics like yourself. You just like to imagine it automatically makes them a racist KKK type, giving you the moral authority to attack them physically. You just use it as an excuse for your own cowardice, since you want to beat up conservative women and white children.
Ideally it’s conservative men getting their asses whupped. Though their whores and spawn deserve consequences as well. For things like attacking Sandy Hook families amd Parkland kids.

Either your playing stupid or you mean physically attacked. When were any of the Covington snowflakes “attacked?” :itsok:

The families of the children slaughtered in the Sandy Hook massacre were doxxed again and again. MAGA

The families of the children slaughtered in the Sandy Hook massacre were doxxed again and again. MAGA

Got any proof that conservatives did this?

easyt65

Vile Snowflake Dem Faces Firing...

Where exactly does your link say anything about "Dem" anything?

Where in fact does it mention anything about any political parties at all?

Are you stupid or dishonest?

D-Omar used Twitter to launch vile attacks against the Covington kinds AFTER she learned the false accusations against them were debunked. After being threatened with a law suit she took her comments down.

At least Omar was intelligent enough to slander / attack the right child.

A Colorado teacher is reportedly facing termination for calling a Kentucky high school student a member of the "Hitler Youth" after she incorrectly identified the teen as being one of the students at last month's March For Life seen in a controversial viral video -- which itself has been widely misrepresented.

His name is Jay Jackson. His twitter account is closed to non followers so we don’t interfere with his training in the #HitlerYouth,” Grissom tweeted"

The teacher's Tweet went VIRAL.

The teacher's problem is Jay Jackson was NOT one of the kids, was NOT on a field trip, and was HUNREDS of miles away.

Should this idiot be fired? I fully expect the responses to fall along party lines. Me, personally? Fire his ignorant, careless ass!

Colorado teacher faces termination after misidentifying Covington student, calling him ‘Hitler Youth’
well to remain the person I am, I give two shits about what he wrote. he has every right to write it, wrong person or not. THIS IS FKING AMERICA, AND WE HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH. i'm so fking tired of all the PC crap in this country, to the left that brought us this nonsense fk off.

While I agree with you I do think it will be necessary for the left to receive the same treatment they are forcing on others. We all know the left is more than willing to use anything and everything including offensive comments made on social media to get people fired.

D-Omar used Twitter to launch vile attacks against the Covington kinds AFTER she learned the false accusations against them were debunked. After being threatened with a law suit she took her comments down.

A Colorado teacher is reportedly facing termination for calling a Kentucky high school student a member of the "Hitler Youth" after she incorrectly identified the teen as being one of the students at last month's March For Life seen in a controversial viral video -- which itself has been widely misrepresented.

His name is Jay Jackson. His twitter account is closed to non followers so we don’t interfere with his training in the #HitlerYouth,” Grissom tweeted"

The teacher's problem is Jay Jackson was NOT one of the kids, was NOT on a field trip, and was HUNREDS of miles away.

Should this idiot be fired? I fully expect the responses to fall along party lines. Me, personally? Fire his ignorant, careless ass!

Colorado teacher faces termination after misidentifying Covington student, calling him ‘Hitler Youth’
I say no and the reason is, it's free speech. Yeah, it was a stupid thing to say, and I'd say maybe a severe reprimand, but termination? Nah, I dont think it rises to that level to potentially ruin someone's life.

Now, if it is discovered that this teacher is polluting their classroom by trying to indoctrinate the students, then yes, I'd say they dont need to be in a classroom

Again, freedom of speech DOES NOT mean freedom from any consequences.

Has this nation really become so political about everything that we're too unhinged and irrational make simple, common-sense conclusions like, "People who work with teenagers should not behave inappropriately and abusively toward teenagers?" That's just too far beyond our capabilities now, because we have to kneejerk straight to "Rights! Freedom of speech! Politics aaaaauuuugggghhh!!"

God help us all for abdicating the adult maturity and responsibility to expect adult maturity and responsibility in others.
I'm not saying it should go unnoticed, I'm saying that losing ones job over it might be a bit too far. I would certainly make sure that teacher understood that it wouldn't be in their best interest to be attacking people, and I'd also make some inquiries into their classroom practices. Is this a one off incident, or is this common theme for this person. If it's a common theme, then it may require further action.

For sure, we cant go around punishing people for their political beliefs, but we can make sure that their beliefs are not being taught in a classroom.

As far as speech with consequence, for the most part, I disagree. The very nature of freedom of speech means you can voice your opinion without fear of consequence, as long as that speech doesnt directly cause harm to someone else, i.e., calling for violence against someone.

This teacher, as misguided as they are, should be allowed to have an opinion, again, as long as that opinion doesnt cause harm to someone. If you go down the road of sensoring speech that someone doesnt agree with, then where does it stop?

For the record, I dont condone what was said, I think it was wrong, but, I dont believe that it is a matter so great that someone should lose their career over it, unless it is discovered that they are going beyond their duties in the classroom, i.e., the classroom is no place for politics.

I say no and the reason is, it's free speech. Yeah, it was a stupid thing to say, and I'd say maybe a severe reprimand, but termination? Nah, I dont think it rises to that level to potentially ruin someone's life.

Now, if it is discovered that this teacher is polluting their classroom by trying to indoctrinate the students, then yes, I'd say they dont need to be in a classroom

Has this nation really become so political about everything that we're too unhinged and irrational make simple, common-sense conclusions like, "People who work with teenagers should not behave inappropriately and abusively toward teenagers?" That's just too far beyond our capabilities now, because we have to kneejerk straight to "Rights! Freedom of speech! Politics aaaaauuuugggghhh!!"

God help us all for abdicating the adult maturity and responsibility to expect adult maturity and responsibility in others.
I'm not saying it should go unnoticed, I'm saying that losing ones job over it might be a bit too far. I would certainly make sure that teacher understood that it wouldn't be in their best interest to be attacking people, and I'd also make some inquiries into their classroom practices. Is this a one off incident, or is this common theme for this person. If it's a common theme, then it may require further action.

For sure, we cant go around punishing people for their political beliefs, but we can make sure that their beliefs are not being taught in a classroom.

As far as speech with consequence, for the most part, I disagree. The very nature of freedom of speech means you can voice your opinion without fear of consequence, as long as that speech doesnt directly cause harm to someone else, i.e., calling for violence against someone.

This teacher, as misguided as they are, should be allowed to have an opinion, again, as long as that opinion doesnt cause harm to someone. If you go down the road of sensoring speech that someone doesnt agree with, then where does it stop?

For the record, I dont condone what was said, I think it was wrong, but, I dont believe that it is a matter so great that someone should lose their career over it, unless it is discovered that they are going beyond their duties in the classroom, i.e., the classroom is no place for politics.
Hmmmm...

A teacher who is entrusted with teaching our impressionable children and with doing their part to keep children safe being potentially fired for his extremist views leading him to rush so quickly to attack children for fake news that he mis-identified a child, passed that chef's address out to 'tbe world' on social media, not only putting that child in physical danger but calling for that innocent child to be harassed / harmed ...

... and it is being suggested, again, that ONLY losing his job might be a bit 'TOO HARSH' for what he did?

REALLY?!

Hmmmm...

A teacher who is entrusted with teaching our impressionable children and with doing their part to keep children safe being potentially fired for his extremist views leading him to rush so quickly to attack children for fake news that he mis-identified a child, passed that chef's address out to 'tbe world' on social media, not only putting that child in physical danger but calling for that innocent child to be harassed / harmed ...

... and it is being suggested, again, that ONLY losing his job might be a bit 'TOO HARSH' for what he did?

REALLY?!

I didnt see the part where the teacher was docsing someone. This crosses the line for me. However, I still stick to my original premise that, if all the teacher did was voice angst against this student, it wouldn't have risen to the need to lose ones job.

Again, this is why I said an inquiry needs to be done into what this teacher is pushing off into their students.

However, yes, I agree with you, if this teacher was giving out addresses, then that does cross the line.

I guess I need to read that article more closely. My apologies.

Actually, you should look it up. Intent has nothing to do with it.

Elements of Libel and Slander - FindLaw
i already posted yesterday. go look it up.
I just did look it up and then i provided you a link to see for yourself. Read it.

well here it is.

again, I posted it yesterday in another thread.

Suit is going nowhere . They are famous . That’s a very high standard to hit for libel .

Otherwise Hillary Clinton could sue these righty hack and news sites into oblivion.

Higher than that is the simple fact that in order to show "libel" you have to SHOW libel.

If you can't do that you're pretty much laughed out of court. And any attorney knows that.

--- which of course generates the question, if they know that, what the fuck are they implying they're going to "do" with no evidence?
Differences Between Defamation, Slander, and Libel

"Importance of Intent

Another crucial part of a defamation case is that the person makes the false statement with a certain kind of intent. The statement must have been made with knowledge that it was untrue or with reckless disregard for the truth (meaning the person who said it questioned the truthfulness but said it anyhow). If the person being defamed is a private citizen and not a celebrity or public figure, defamation can also be proven when the statement was made with negligence as to determining its truth (the person speaking should have known it was false or should have questioned it). This means it is easier to prove defamation when you are a private citizen. There is a higher standard required if you are a public figure."
From your own link...

Saying “I think Cindy stole a car” is still an opinion but implies she committed a crime. If the accusation is untrue, then it will defame her. This is why the news media is so careful to use the word “allegedly” when talking about people accused of a crime. This way they merely report someone else’s accusation without stating their own opinion.

So you might think Cindy stole a car, and even though it wasnt your intent to tell a falsehood, youre still accountable. Intent is irrelevent.

If you say "I think Cindy stole a car" you didn't say Cindy stole a car; you said what you think.
That leaves w i d e o p e n the possibility that Cindy did not steal a car.
...but you can still be sued for saying it. Didnt you read the link? That Cindy example wasnt mine, it was presented in the article on defamation laws.

sued for what?

Alex Jones is in the middle of a defamation suit right at this moment, all based off of his moronic opinion. His intent wasnt to lie. Hes just crazy, and now hes being sued for it.

i already posted yesterday. go look it up.
I just did look it up and then i provided you a link to see for yourself. Read it.

well here it is.

again, I posted it yesterday in another thread.

Higher than that is the simple fact that in order to show "libel" you have to SHOW libel.

If you can't do that you're pretty much laughed out of court. And any attorney knows that.

--- which of course generates the question, if they know that, what the fuck are they implying they're going to "do" with no evidence?
Differences Between Defamation, Slander, and Libel

"Importance of Intent

Another crucial part of a defamation case is that the person makes the false statement with a certain kind of intent. The statement must have been made with knowledge that it was untrue or with reckless disregard for the truth (meaning the person who said it questioned the truthfulness but said it anyhow). If the person being defamed is a private citizen and not a celebrity or public figure, defamation can also be proven when the statement was made with negligence as to determining its truth (the person speaking should have known it was false or should have questioned it). This means it is easier to prove defamation when you are a private citizen. There is a higher standard required if you are a public figure."
From your own link...

Saying “I think Cindy stole a car” is still an opinion but implies she committed a crime. If the accusation is untrue, then it will defame her. This is why the news media is so careful to use the word “allegedly” when talking about people accused of a crime. This way they merely report someone else’s accusation without stating their own opinion.

So you might think Cindy stole a car, and even though it wasnt your intent to tell a falsehood, youre still accountable. Intent is irrelevent.

If you say "I think Cindy stole a car" you didn't say Cindy stole a car; you said what you think.
That leaves w i d e o p e n the possibility that Cindy did not steal a car.
...but you can still be sued for saying it. Didnt you read the link? That Cindy example wasnt mine, it was presented in the article on defamation laws.
I understand that. I'm just spelling out what it means. If you want to sue me for what I think ---- bring it on.

well to remain the person I am, I give two shits about what he wrote. he has every right to write it, wrong person or not. THIS IS FKING AMERICA, AND WE HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH. i'm so fking tired of all the PC crap in this country, to the left that brought us this nonsense fk off.
You are 100% correct about our First Amendment rights to freedom of speech. But we are also responsible for any consequences of exercising that right. Slander, libel, misrepresentation of the truth/facts are all actionable. There is often a fine line between what is legal, moral, and ethical.

As a parent, I'm really not comfortable with "We'll just explain to him why it's wrong to be hostile and aggressive toward children." You want me to entrust my children to you, you should know that without being told. That's so damned basic not just to being a teacher, but to being an ADULT, it's not even funny.

Hmmmm...

REALLY?!

I didnt see the part where the teacher was docsing someone. This crosses the line for me. However, I still stick to my original premise that, if all the teacher did was voice angst against this student, it wouldn't have risen to the need to lose ones job.

Again, this is why I said an inquiry needs to be done into what this teacher is pushing off into their students.

However, yes, I agree with you, if this teacher was giving out addresses, then that does cross the line.

I guess I need to read that article more closely. My apologies.

I don't care if he was doxxing anyone or not. Ask yourself this: if he is capable of behaving like that toward a teenager online, what possible reason do you have for believing he couldn't and wouldn't do it to a teenager in his class? And why in God's name would you want to take that chance?

How far down the rabbit hole have we gotten where we can't even identify minimal standards of maturity for adults, let alone bring ourselves to actually require them?

While I agree with you I do think it will be necessary for the left to receive the same treatment they are forcing on others. We all know the left is more than willing to use anything and everything including offensive comments made on social media to get people fired.
well me personally, I don't sink to the depths of the left. I will denounce it, say it's unfortunate and that's all. If he/she was a store, I would avoid it. But to fire someone, nope, not my style nor what I think should happen.

Forum List

Back