Violence against women by Israeli society

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know ..hehe...I can't do it right now..

but I know in my soul all about beautiful India's ever present Masters I I know about Love and Light

Ha ...what else do I need to know on this earth? nothing else my darlings....nothing else :)

India and Israel are friends. They will always watch each other's back. It does not matter what you and I say or do on this forum :) I am OK with it. How about you?

I am Ok too my brother! :)

All right sister! Good night and sleep tight :)

Good night brother...sleep tight God Bless you

Sorry to interrupt, but I think you are being a little naive and bamboozled by this bullshit artist. "Hasbara posting false data" is like dog whistle for Jew hater. You should know that. Now he's sweet talking you by wishing you a merry Christmas in the middle of summer. Do yourself a favor and stay away from this piece of shit.

You are not sorry. You are happy to interrupt. She needs to stay away from you - an Indian hater.

Promise :) You are not going to talk to me :)

.. I used to like you...like I like my young brother or something...but now after this post you started...I don't like you anymore.

I don't like racists and antisemites and you appear to me like one after this

sorry

You are WRONG about me being antisemite. It seems like you are anti-Indian though.

No Vikrant

The Holy Mountain Arunachala means a lot to me....but that is another topic

I venerate Indian spiritual teachings.and Holy Men

I can assure you that I have nothing against Jews. I am friends with tons of Jews. I have worked for them and with them. I have celebrated Indian festivals at Jewish temples. Israel is a time tested friend of India. No Indian in his right mind will be anti-Israel. I am not anti-Israeli or anti-Jew. You need to take my word for it.

Typical antisemite response: "I'm friends with tons of Jews". Yeah right. Guess what? I also had people that worked for me that I knew were antisemites. They would always tell me "you're not like the rest of the Jews". I bet you tell that to your Jewish boss um "friends" too.

Antisemtism is like a mental disease.

I do not give a rat's ass what a racist piece of shit like you thinks. Your posting style definitely comes across as a Hasbara troll.

Coyote,

Your post was too long to quote.

In brief, you have provided no proof that disputes India's low ranking on rape index. Your opinion or the opinion of people who have too much time to post on Wikipedia does not matter much, at least to me. I have been through this song and dance with you before when we were discussing the rape crisis and pedophilia in UK.

India and Israel are friends. They will always watch each other's back. It does not matter what you and I say or do on this forum :) I am OK with it. How about you?

Sorry to interrupt, but I think you are being a little naive and bamboozled by this bullshit artist. "Hasbara posting false data" is like dog whistle for Jew hater. You should know that. Now he's sweet talking you by wishing you a merry Christmas in the middle of summer. Do yourself a favor and stay away from this piece of shit.

You are not sorry. You are happy to interrupt. She needs to stay away from you - an Indian hater.

Indian hater? Ha ha ha. I have no reason to like or hate Indians. However Indians seem to be another group that is the target of Islamist savages.

.. I used to like you...like I like my young brother or something...but now after this post you started...I don't like you anymore.

I don't like racists and antisemites and you appear to me like one after this

sorry

You are WRONG about me being antisemite. It seems like you are anti-Indian though.

No Vikrant

I can assure you that I have nothing against Jews. I am friends with tons of Jews. I have worked for them and with them. I have celebrated Indian festivals at Jewish temples. Israel is a time tested friend of India. No Indian in his right mind will be anti-Israel. I am not anti-Israeli or anti-Jew. You need to take my word for it.

Typical antisemite response: "I'm friends with tons of Jews". Yeah right. Guess what? I also had people that worked for me that I knew were antisemites. They would always tell me "you're not like the rest of the Jews". I bet you tell that to your Jewish boss um "friends" too.

I do not give a rat's ass what a racist piece of shit like you thinks. Your posting style definitely comes across as a Hasbara troll.

Like I said calling people "Hasbara" is modus operandi of Jew haters.

Coyote,

In brief, you have provided no proof that disputes India's low ranking on rape index. Your opinion or the opinion of people who have too much time to post on Wikipedia does not matter much, at least to me. I have been through this song and dance with you before when we were discussing the rape crisis and pedophilia in UK.

Did you totally miss what I said?

1. Rape as a crime is defined differently under the law in different countries.
2. Rape is frequently under-reported - more so in countries where women hold a low status.

Answer this: HOW can rape statistics be meaningful given the above?

You are certainly allowed your opinion but your responses here, your inabillity to defend your stance or even address the points brought speaks more to you, as a debater than it does to any of us.

I'm not sure what your purpose is with this thread but it certainly doesn't seem to be a discussion on violence towards women. Like it or not - India does not fare well in that regard.

Roudy is very expressive but - I have never heard him express an hatred towards Indians or even anything negative. Where are you getting all this? Is India beyond the pale in terms of critique?

Roudy is very expressive but - I have never heard him express an hatred towards Indians or even anything negative. Where are you getting all this? Is India beyond the pale in terms of critique?

The only time I hated Indians is when I ask for spicy chicken tikka masala and they bring me mild. Ruins the whole purpose of going to an Indian restaurant. They always assume just because you aren't Indian you can't handle their spicy food. This injustice has to stop.

I love tikka masala....in fact...I'm craving some good Indian food....I'm going to make dahl tomorrow - I've a good slow cooker reciepe :)

I love tikka masala....in fact...I'm craving some good Indian food....I'm going to make dahl tomorrow - I've a good slow cooker reciepe :)
Someone I'm with always ends up ordering the chicken tikka which we share My favorite is the green lamb vegetable dish I believe it's called lamb khorma. It reminds me of a Persian dish but of course much spicier. My motto for Indian food is "eat now, pay later".

Coyote,

2. Rape is frequently under-reported - more so in countries where women hold a low status.

You are certainly allowed your opinion but your responses here, your inabillity to defend your stance or even address the points brought speaks more to you, as a debater than it does to any of us.

I'm not sure what your purpose is with this thread but it certainly doesn't seem to be a discussion on violence towards women. Like it or not - India does not fare well in that regard.

Let me repeat it one more time. The UN statistics does not go by the specific definition of a country. They exclude things like statutory rape unless girl is under 13. I have explained this to you many times. You keep parroting the same stuff.

No Vikrant

Like I said calling people "Hasbara" is modus operandi of Jew haters.

Why do you think it is a hate word? Is it used like N word to put down Jews?

The only time I hated Indians is when I ask for spicy chicken tikka masala and they bring me mild. Ruins the whole purpose of going to an Indian restaurant. They always assume just because you aren't Indian you can't handle their spicy food. This injustice has to stop.

Just because you like Tikka Masala does not make you any less Indian hater. As a matter of fact, professing love for Tikka Masala is a typical method operandi of India haters to disguise their true color. BTW, Tikka Masala is not Indian.

Coyote,

Let me repeat it one more time. The UN statistics does not go by the specific definition of a country. They exclude things like statutory rape unless girl is under 13. I have explained this to you many times. You keep parroting the same stuff.

You have explained nothing and either don't understand what I said or choose not to understand.

Where do the UN statistics get their data? Lets start with that.

Someone I'm with always ends up ordering the chicken tikka which we share My favorite is the green lamb vegetable dish I believe it's called lamb khorma. It reminds me of a Persian dish but of course much spicier. My motto for Indian food is "eat now, pay later".

I don't know the proper name for it but one I like a lot is spinach paneer (I think) - it has cheese cubes in it. When we first came back to the states my mother tried to make it - that was the early 60's and you couldn't find proper ingredients like you can now. So she tried to make the cheese and it failed - the milk just rotted. Apparently - it's pastuerized and because it's pastuerized it doesn't have the organisms necessary to make the cheese curds. A stinky lesson!

Coyote,

You have explained nothing and either don't understand what I said or choose not to understand.

A UN criteria is supplied to the authorities. Authorities along with UN officials gather data based on that criteria. I have explained this to you many times before but you seem to be more interested in parroting the same thing again and again.

Coyote,

A UN criteria is supplied to the authorities. Authorities along with UN officials gather data based on that criteria. I have explained this to you many times before but you seem to be more interested in parroting the same thing again and again.

Where does the data come from? Can't you at least provide a straight answer?

Where did I say that India is beyond criticism? You are making stuff up. You seem to have problem when I choose to defend India. That in fact is your issue not mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back