Violence against women by Israeli society

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody who uses the phrase "Hasbara adding false data blah blah blah...." is generally an antisemite, a liar, and a false propagandist themselves.

You are entitled to your opinion, boy.

No such thing as Hasbara adding false data, you asshole. It's a made up term commonly used by IslamoNazi supporters when confronted with the truth.

I do not think so. Here is a British production which explains Hasbara through satire.

Wow, your proof of this fictional Hasbara army is a youtube cartoon created by another antisemitic retard like yourself? You are truly pathetic.

That was created by British people. Do you not trust British people? I thought they were very trustworthy.

"That was created by 'British people'?!" What are you, fucking insane. Oh I'm sorry, since it was created by a person who claims to be "British" then he / she / it must speak for all British and therefore it is true!

Israel is 17.6 on rape index.
Israel vs United States Crime Stats Compared

India is 1.8 on rape index.
India vs United States Crime Stats Compared

As I said earlier, Israel has better record on rape than Western countries but it has far worse record on rape than Asian countries like India. Most Asian countries including India are very low on rape index but for some reason Jewish folks who dominate U.S. media have declared a propaganda war on India.

I would disagree on that. For one - comparing rape across countries is very problematic. What constitutes rape under the law varies as well as the willingness and abilty of women to report it. If a woman is "ruined" by rape - it is hardly likely to be reported. India does not have a good record when it comes to violence against women.

Statistics gathered by professional organizations is more credible than what you have to say on this issue. You could easily be someone who has an ax to grind with India.

Woah...you are being awfully defensive here. I have no ax to grind and I'm not basing what I say on my opinion alone. India's women are the ones speaking out about this. As long as people like you deny there is a problem, then it will continue to be a problem.

I am starting this thread to raise awareness about rape and violence against women committed by Israeli men. I think this is warranted because there are some Jewish members on this forum who think Israel is perfect and go around disrupting threads after threads with their racist antics.

---

Prominent Safed rabbi indicted for rape of 12 women

Rabbi Ezra Sheinberg of Safed was indicted Monday for raping, sodomizing and/or sexually assaulting 12 women.

The rabbi, who heads the Orot Ha’ari Yeshiva in northern Israel, was also charged with aggravated fraud, obstructing justice and criminal threatening. The Nazareth District Court remanded him until Sunday.

According to the indictment, Sheinberg allegedly committed the crimes both in personal meetings with the women and in video chats during which he asked them to strip.

The incidents took place mainly during the last decade, when Sheinberg served as a community rabbi in addition to his job as head of the yeshiva.

He was considered both a Torah scholar and a kabbalist with special powers. As a result, he was often consulted by members of his own community and some from outside it. According to the indictment, he abused this trust to sexually exploit women who consulted him.

Prominent Safed rabbi indicted for rape of 12 women - Israel - news Haaretz

what Vikrant...have you turned in an antisemite too now?

I thought highly of you before....

I will have my second thoughts about you now brother.

I will never be anti-Jewish. That is not going to happen.

No such thing as Hasbara adding false data, you asshole. It's a made up term commonly used by IslamoNazi supporters when confronted with the truth.

I do not think so. Here is a British production which explains Hasbara through satire.

Wow, your proof of this fictional Hasbara army is a youtube cartoon created by another antisemitic retard like yourself? You are truly pathetic.

Yes I agree. because they start with Israel first and then they follow with blacks and on and on....it's a very disturbing thing to behold :(

I doubt any poster here on this forum has posted more anti-black posts than you.

No Vikrant...you are making a futile attempt to cover your ass.

I don't want to talk to you anymore...talk to others

Anybody who uses the phrase "Hasbara adding false data blah blah blah...." is generally an antisemite, a liar, and a false propagandist themselves.

Yes I agree. because they start with Israel first and then they follow with blacks and on and on....it's a very disturbing thing to behold :(

This is an anonymous board, you never know what you're dealing with. Vikrant just exposed itself as antisemetic scum.

As I said earlier, Israel has better record on rape than Western countries but it has far worse record on rape than Asian countries like India. Most Asian countries including India are very low on rape index but for some reason Jewish folks who dominate U.S. media have declared a propaganda war on India.

I would disagree on that. For one - comparing rape across countries is very problematic. What constitutes rape under the law varies as well as the willingness and abilty of women to report it. If a woman is "ruined" by rape - it is hardly likely to be reported. India does not have a good record when it comes to violence against women.

Statistics gathered by professional organizations is more credible than what you have to say on this issue. You could easily be someone who has an ax to grind with India.

Woah...you are being awfully defensive here. I have no ax to grind and I'm not basing what I say on my opinion alone. India's women are the ones speaking out about this. As long as people like you deny there is a problem, then it will continue to be a problem.

I think you are being defensive. I simply said you could be someone who has an ax to grind with India. I did not say you were. At any rate, I will give more credence to professional organizations than individuals like yourself.

I am starting this thread to raise awareness about rape and violence against women committed by Israeli men. I think this is warranted because there are some Jewish members on this forum who think Israel is perfect and go around disrupting threads after threads with their racist antics.

---

Rabbi Ezra Sheinberg of Safed was indicted Monday for raping, sodomizing and/or sexually assaulting 12 women.

The rabbi, who heads the Orot Ha’ari Yeshiva in northern Israel, was also charged with aggravated fraud, obstructing justice and criminal threatening. The Nazareth District Court remanded him until Sunday.

According to the indictment, Sheinberg allegedly committed the crimes both in personal meetings with the women and in video chats during which he asked them to strip.

The incidents took place mainly during the last decade, when Sheinberg served as a community rabbi in addition to his job as head of the yeshiva.

He was considered both a Torah scholar and a kabbalist with special powers. As a result, he was often consulted by members of his own community and some from outside it. According to the indictment, he abused this trust to sexually exploit women who consulted him.

Right. And you don't hate blacks either, you think everyone should own one. Ha ha ha.

I think you are being defensive. I simply said you could be someone who has an ax to grind with India. I did not say you were. At any rate, I will give more credence to professional organizations than individuals like yourself.

Ah shadap.

---

Right. And you don't hate blacks either, you think everyone should own one. Ha ha ha.

That is your view not mine. That is the classic Hasbara tactic. Now, you are accusing me of something which is not even remotely possible.

I doubt any poster here on this forum has posted more anti-black posts than you.

Promise :) You are not going to talk to me :)

I'm not being defensive, I'm simply noting that you seem to be having a knee-jerk reaction to any criticism of India. Violence against women is a big problem there as well as in a number of other regions.

Don't take my word for it - here are the words of professional organizations:

Violence against women in India

Violence Against Women ICRW

.. I used to like you...like I like my young brother or something...but now after this post you started...I don't like you anymore.

I don't like racists and antisemites and you appear to me like one after this

sorry

.. I used to like you...like I like my young brother or something...but now after this post you started...I don't like you anymore.

sorry

You are WRONG about me being antisemite. It seems like you are anti-Indian though.

I'm not being defensive, I'm simply noting that you seem to be having a knee-jerk reaction to any criticism of India. Violence against women is a big problem there as well as in a number of other regions.

I go by the statistics gathered by credible sources. That is it. You need to realize that just because somebody puts something on the web does not make it true. That is why whatever you are saying has no credibility on this issue whatsoever.

sorry

You are WRONG about me being antisemite. It seems like you are anti-Indian though.

No Vikrant

The Holy Mountain Arunachala means a lot to me....but that is another topic

I venerate Indian spiritual teachings and Holy Men

I go by the statistics gathered by credible sources. That is it. You need to realize that just because somebody puts something on the web does not make it true. That is why whatever you are saying has no credibility on this issue whatsoever.

Are you ok Vikrant? You sure aren't posting the way you normally do....I posted links from credible sources.

sorry

No Vikrant

I venerate Indian spiritual teachings.and Holy Men

I can assure you that I have nothing against Jews. I am friends with tons of Jews. I have worked for them and with them. I have celebrated Indian festivals at Jewish temples. Israel is a time tested friend of India. No Indian in his right mind will be anti-Israel. I am not anti-Israeli or anti-Jew. You need to take my word for it.

Are you ok Vikrant? You sure aren't posting the way you normally do....I posted links from credible sources.

I did not see any credible statistics in there. I am not denying that violence against women does not happen in India. The violence against women in India is much lower than most countries. That is why it ranks 1.8 on the index, which is very low. I am also aware that there are people who have an ax to grind with India and they will post all kinds of non-sense about India.

I am OK. Thank you for asking :)

sorry

No Vikrant

I venerate Indian spiritual teachings.and Holy Men

I can assure you that I have nothing against Jews. I am friends with tons of Jews. I have worked for them and with them. I have celebrated Indian festivals at Jewish temples. Israel is a time tested friend of India. No Indian in his right mind will be anti-Israel. I am not anti-Israeli or anti-Jew. You need to take my word for it.

Thank you for explaining it to me Vikrant

I offer this beautiful music for you ...and also for Love and Peace and Arunachala ...and all our Spiritual Masters....who are right here with us on Love's side

I offer incense and sandalwood ..

............you just keep shoveling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back