Violent Intolerant Snowflakes Strike AGAIN

Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame star destroyed with pickaxe

Donald Trump's star on the iconic Hollywood Walk of Fame has been smashed to bits.

I think you ignorant pos trash whores should leave the US you are scum, you immnature cutns who can't act like adults and you can deny it all you want you retarded mother fkrs but that bitch Obama of yours has never had this bs done to him and he deserves it more than any other prick Presidents ever did..

You leftist are SCUM every fkn one of you pos loser who act like this deserve to be SHIPPED THE HELL OUT OF THIS COUNTRY...,

Don't worry KARMA will do it soon enough you cowardly pos ktuns........

The leftist .......ts will get off on this watch as the losers make their comments among one another
If only it had been like a voodoo doll.......

Di8lFTLVsAETK1r.jpg

Someone just destroyed Donald Trump's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame with a pickaxe

Well isn't that something

Trump haters destroy other peoples property because they wet the bed. Imagine that.

We're supposed to reason with piece of shit like Black Fag?

People who celebrate criminal destruction of property....

No... I think I'd rather see a civil war and neutralize their carbon foot prints. I can't sink low enough to share oxygen with these pieces of shit.

Dumb shit like actually helps President Trump. Fools.

Who ever it was should start a go fund me. I would contribute.
Look at you supporting the destruction of innocent peoples property
How savage of you. You must be white

She really is, she's just pretending to be a "homie" from "da hood" She's out of character almost all the time now, it's as bad as Puckered Pete's shoes

Should print a bunch of Trump bumper stickers...slap em on libs cars and watch the demo derby d'lib

Trump and his cult are the most hated in the world. They chose to be racists, bigots, narcisists so peoples reaction is completly normal.

Remember that when someone starts trashing your front lawn because of your politics.
That would be the last thing someone did if they started trashing my property for any reason. Weird thing is that the star is not Drumpfs property.

It's someone's property.

The new norm.

Next time you see a vehicle with a bumper sticker that just reads "RESIST", just visualize what it actually is saying "VIOLENT".

I truly appreciate the effort and symbolism this person demonstrated. However, this hurt no one. At most Drumpf will be mildly annoyed for a moment and grateful for the distraction it creates because it draws attention away from his disastrous Russia spectacle. We must work to destroy this POS POTUS.

Actions like this do nothing more than help trump, so keep on keepin on.

Forum List

Back