Viral video shows just how dumb the left is on " white privilege"

I found it disgusting that in the OP video, it was assumed that the blacks would 'smoke' the whites. Isn't that racist?

He did say "some of those black dudes would smoke them" but I undersrand you're focused on the important things...like snowflaking

I never mentioned money so stuff it

But if you watched the video most of the questions consisted of financial stability. So yeah, you did.
No matter how you try to spin it my life has NOTHING to do with theirs. They are A product of their environment not mine.

Nice stump speech but I just said good or bad parents have little to do with financial stability which was the main point of the video. You're free to revise your statementire but you're not allowed to pretend you never made that connection
Well, blaming others for your place in life is just an excuse, and redistribution of wealth and will not help nobody. Fact

No blame, just a fact
It’s up to the individual to change their status in life, everything else is just an excuse.

But if you watched the video most of the questions consisted of financial stability. So yeah, you did.
No matter how you try to spin it my life has NOTHING to do with theirs. They are A product of their environment not mine.

Nice stump speech but I just said good or bad parents have little to do with financial stability which was the main point of the video. You're free to revise your statementire but you're not allowed to pretend you never made that connection
Well, blaming others for your place in life is just an excuse, and redistribution of wealth and will not help nobody. Fact

No blame, just a fact
It’s up to the individual to change their status in life, everything else is just an excuse.

Yet another thing that we aren't discussing but thanks for that wisdom

This is just asinine. Privilege my ass.
So basically....if in life those that make good choices, don''t commit crimes, raise their children well...don't make lousy, selfish choices....all of their gains in life is due to "PRIVILEGE"...

And this is how the leftist brain works....amazing.

No blame, just a fact

Absolutely mind blowing how LefTards can continue to teach our youth that their shortcomings in life are / were predetermined due to their ethnicity. Why not just say: "Don't even try, you will not achieve success, you are destined to fail. Do not hold yourself accountable for any actions."
Am I missing something here?
Boy oh boy am I glad I operate using simple logic.

Last edited:
Good video

Born on third base and act like you hit a triple

Nonsense. To which of course you already know.
That's the problem with you, you don't have the excuse of being an idiot like others here.

Your "born on third base" - "privileged" because your parents took normal care of you??
You are "special" because your father didn't abandoned you?
You have a "one up" on others because your parents are not in jail?

The video is absurd because it takes, what should be, NORMAL conditions of a decent society and NORMAL parents - and wants to portray that normality as "privilege".
Rather than portraying, accurately, that kids are hurt by parents who make shitty, selfish decisions or worse - abandon them outright. Rather than make the point - HEY! take care of your damn kids!...it portrays those whose parents did the right thing - as undeserving, privileged class.

What I saw was kids with bad parents & kids with good parents....

240_F_107314824_sZFb5Gky3202H2x93do25iyYlpma3eul.jpg

Perhaps we ought to have a second race.
Ok,

How many are here illegally…take two steps forward.
How many have lived in government housing…take two steps forward.
How many have had free medical…take two steps forward.
How many had an EBT card in their family….take two steps forward.
How many have subsidized health care…take two steps forward.
How many have lived on welfare ….take two steps forward.
How many have used food stamps...take two steps forward
How many have attended school on a government grant...take two steps forward.

Now, those of you that moved forward, take a look and thank those behind you for supporting your lazy sorry ass.

And the other side of the video........
Once again it excuses bad behavior. Instead of showing how far behind socio-economically kids are when abandoned by their father/mother...or bad parenting, it wants to portray those with normal parents oweing something to those that don't.
Again - a typical progressive moronic fallacy.

I found it disgusting that in the OP video, it was assumed that the blacks would 'smoke' the whites. Isn't that racist?

He did say "some of those black dudes would smoke them" but I undersrand you're focused on the important things...like snowflaking

How is it 'snowflaking' to point out obvious liberal racism? Oh yeah because I said it..... and you seem to have your panties in a wad.

Every condition that the man names is also applicable to a large portion of the white population. There are white people shot by cops, even more then blacks. There are more whites on welfare. The list could go on and on. Blacks need to clean up their OWN act. Much like the Jews were hated but they rose above by hard work and family. When the blacks realize that family is what gets them ahead, then things will change for them as a community.

But the interesting thing is liberals seem to do anything to break up the image of family in America. "It Takes a Village" was such a POS book. It takes a mommy and a daddy to raise a family, not government.

I noticed in the video that they failed to do any close-ups on the significant number of white people who hadn't moved either! They were there, but in the background.

Propaganda.

How is it 'snowflaking' to point out obvious liberal racism? Oh yeah because I said it..... and you seem to have your panties in a wad.

He is only following the #1 rule in the leftist playbook - when caught doing wrong, accuse the accuser of doing the same thing.

So basically....if in life those that make good choices, don''t commit crimes, raise their children well...don't make lousy, selfish choices....all of their gains in life is due to "PRIVILEGE"...

It is exactly how the leftist mind works.

Good video

Born on third base and act like you hit a triple

Nonsense. To which of course you already know.
That's the problem with you, you don't have the excuse of being an idiot like others here.

Your "born on third base" - "privileged" because your parents took normal care of you??
You are "special" because your father didn't abandoned you?
You have a "one up" on others because your parents are not in jail?

The video is absurd because it takes, what should be, NORMAL conditions of a decent society and NORMAL parents - and wants to portray that normality as "privilege".
Rather than portraying, accurately, that kids are hurt by parents who make shitty, selfish decisions or worse - abandon them outright. Rather than make the point - HEY! take care of your damn kids!...it portrays those whose parents did the right thing - as undeserving, privileged class.
But again t comes down to.....What did YOU do
Vs What did you do because you had help?

The point of the video is that many kids are behind through absolutely no fault of their own.

It doesn't mean that those who are ahead of them did something wrong.

It just means that, if we're decent people, we'll think about that and a bit less about ourselves.

Bullshit.
For most there it will be their fault...in the next generation. For how many of those "behind" will leave their own kids equally behind? AGain, this is how generational poverty and victimization works.
Like I said, it is better to show reality - that abandoning your kids and all around being shitty parents indeed hurts your children. And putting the emphasis on that...not that we should feel sorry for the kids...rather admonish their parents instead of glorifying their selfish amorality.

Exactly! On my college's football team this year is a little white kid who was a walk-on kicker. Unfortunately, we have the best kicker in college football, and his younger brother (that may be just as good if not better) is being red-shirted this year. So this young man asks to try out at wide receiver. Now, remember he was a kicker, so he is fairly short and thin. When they did the 40 yard dash, he smoked every player on the team! My school has had three Heisman trophy winners! Opposing teams are learning not to underestimate him after he burns them for huge gains!

No blame, just a fact

Absolutely mind blowing how LefTards can continue to teach our youth that their shortcomings in life are / were predetermined due to their ethnicity. Why not just say: "Don't even try, you will not achieve success, you are destined to fail. Do not hold yourself accountable for any actions."
Am I missing something here?
Boy oh boy am I glad I operate using simple logic.

No where did anyone say anything about being behind because of ethnicity. But when it comes to race white people hear all kinds of things no one said to cry about.

It's snowflaking because no one assumed the blacks would smoke the whites like youreading crying about. They actually said some of the blacks guys would probably smoke them.

Here, I'll say this so you can stop crying "Not one black guy could've ever won" there baby. You ok now?

But again t comes down to.....What did YOU do
Vs What did you do because you had help?

There you go again.
Being a good parent should not be viewed as special. That is just all kinds of wrong.
70% of black children born have no meaningful relationship with their father. You know how f*cked up that is?? But nooooo....let's portray kids who don't have a deadbeat father as "privileged".
How about showing the "race" with instead of the kids...show their parents...
Everyone who left their child step backwards....

Forum List

Back