Virginia Halts Concealed Carry Reciprocity With 25 States

Bullshit. The surveys are biased.
You don't like the truth, and so you deny it.

This is exactly what I am talking about when I say you rubes are willfully blind.

There is a record low percentage of gun owners, period.
LOL! You are the blind one. Every other indicator of gun ownership says otherwise. But you have confirmation bias so wont see it.
Maybe it's all the piss you've been guzzling.

Yep.. he's quite the one fixated on urine and scat.

This like every other liberal wet dream will only affect law abiding citizens. But hey, problem solved!!!

Liberals are some of the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet.
What's wrong? It's pure Trump Logic. We must ban law abiders and the criminals together because we can't tell which from which, and the risk is too great.

We must be vigilant!

I don't recall Trump ever saying anything like this... are you fucking high?
No. He's merely outstandingly stupid.

Sad to see Virginia go Communist/Progressive. Nuff said.
Yeah. Those bastards. Not letting illegal immigrants, mental patients, wife beaters, or felons conceal carry. For shame!

What's this country coming to when a drug dealer isn't allowed to conceal carry?
perhaps one day you might have a clue, but I highly doubt it.

This is exactly what I am talking about when I say you rubes are willfully blind.

LOL! You are the blind one. Every other indicator of gun ownership says otherwise. But you have confirmation bias so wont see it.
Nope. You are innumerate. You think one guy owning ten guns, instead of one gun, means something.

It's a simple fact that the smallest percentage of Americans ever own any guns. You are less likely than ever to be around someone who owns a gun or a million guns. Get it now?

Your poor innumerate head can't wrap itself around that.

Nope. You are innumerate. You think one guy owning ten guns, instead of one gun, means something.

It's a simple fact that the smallest percentage of Americans ever own any guns. You are less likely than ever to be around someone who owns a gun or a million guns. Get it now?

That is actually not true. Your claim it is true is not fact, merely an asertion.
The truth is every other approximate measure shows many more guns in the hands of more people. There are record numbers of carry permit holders in states that allow it. Ergo there are many more guns on the streets in hands of law abiding people. And ergo crime is lower in those places.
More guns=less crime.

See post 22.

The libtards and the bigots use the exact some illogic. I am merely satirizing both of them to illustrate how much the gun grabbers and pants shitting anti-Muslim bigots have in common.

See post 22.

The libtards and the bigots use the exact some illogic. I am merely satirizing both of them to illustrate how much the gun grabbers and pants shitting anti-Muslim bigots have in common.
Its not the same logic. There are significant differences. Ones too sublte for your piss-addled mind to grasp.

so what's the issue if those stats are true?

That is actually not true. Your claim it is true is not fact, merely an asertion.
Sorry, I provided the evidence. You have just struck yourself blind to it. I even made a HUGE graphic for you in post 152.

It's a fact you refuse to accept. That is on you.

Uhm, there are anywhere from 270,000,000 to 310,000,000 guns in America. I'm no mathematician, but it would seem that a lot of Americans own guns.

See post 22.

Its not the same logic. There are significant differences. Ones too sublte for your piss-addled mind to grasp.
No one has shown any difference.

Because there isn't any difference.

It's illogic based on fear and stupidity in both cases.

See post 22.

and you still have no clue, it is radical islamics who are muslim, learn to clarify the accuracy of your posts, stupid libturd. falsely misrepresentation is your forte I get it, you're not comfortable if you aren't exaggerating or lying.

Uhm, there are anywhere from 270,000,000 to 310,000,000 guns in America. I'm no mathematician, but it would seem that a lot of Americans own guns.
You are also exposing your innumeracy.

There are a lot of guns, but they are concentrated in a smaller percentage of hands than ever before.

Get it now?

You are less likely to be around someone who owns a gun, or guns, than ever before. Fact.

Sorry, I provided the evidence. You have just struck yourself blind to it. I even made a HUGE graphic for you in post 152.

You provided nothing. You do not understand what "evidence " is.

See post 22.

no it's based on history.

See post 22.

You dont see a difference between Muslims from a foreign country with poor records and American citizens? Is this because you guzzle piss?

See post 22.

and you still have no clue, it is radical islamics who are muslim

It's people who kill with guns who are gun owners.

Tens of thousands of homicides every year, most of them by guns. That means the government is unable to tell the good gun owners from the bad gun owners.

"We have no choice. We need a total and complete shutdown of Muslims guns entering America Virginia until our country's representatives can figure out what the hell is going on.

"There is an extraordinary influx of hatred & danger coming into our country Virginia.

"We must be vigilant!"

You provided nothing. You do not understand what "evidence " is.
he's a libturd, facts and evidence are foreign to them.

Sad to see Virginia go Communist/Progressive. Nuff said.

So you want fugitives from justice to be armed? Why am I not surprised?

Obviously, no one is saying that. And you know that. Also, what this Communist did, may be illegal. He is not a Legislator. This may not be implemented. He may have overstepped and abused his power. It will be challenged.

And you may shit and then fall back in it. That was one of the reasons that state uses to deny a license., but other states don't. Why should they allow people from other states that don't meet their standards?

because the 2nd Amendment is a right….not a choice of activity the state allows or refuses to allow…..the democrat states during Jim Crow had poll taxes and literacy tests…….that was the standard they set for the practice of voting…but voting is a right and poll taxes and literacy tests are infringements on that right…so they had to be abolished….and the democrats had to change tactics….

Forum List

Back