Virginia's Winsome Earle-Sears could become first Black woman governor in U.S. history

HikerGuy83

Diamond Member
Dec 26, 2021
I don't know much about her, but I thought I would put this on the radar screen.

In a day when the democrats are running an empty suit for president, the GOP might have the first black woman governor.

I don't care that she's black or that she's a woman. I would hope Virginia would nominate and run a qualified person for this position.

In 2021, she became the first Black woman elected to statewide office in Virginia after defeating Democrat Hala Ayala in the general election.

I did not realize that Blue VA was so racist. Learn something new every day.

Anyway, if she's qualified I wish her the best. I will learn a little more about her and if she is the real deal....will send some cash her way.

She will make a fine Governor......She lives in my AO.

That's her AR BTW.

iazt6t3dhmx71.jpg

Last edited:
She seems to have her head in the right place. Do you live in Virginia, or do you just say we're racist as a knee jerk keyboard observation. Virginia has maintained a pretty good law and order profile with exceptions like tidewater and Richmond which you might consider more politically progressive. Our budget has been balanced, and our schools are still pretty good. You seem to be obsessed with sex and race, do you see what that thinking has done to California and Minnesota?

I don't know much about her, but I thought I would put this on the radar screen.

In a day when the democrats are running an empty suit for president, the GOP might have the first black woman governor.

I don't care that she's black or that she's a woman. I would hope Virginia would nominate and run a qualified person for this position.

In 2021, she became the first Black woman elected to statewide office in Virginia after defeating Democrat Hala Ayala in the general election.

Anyway, if she's qualified I wish her the best. I will learn a little more about her and if she is the real deal....will send some cash her way.

I thought I'd come here to hear that Youngkin was joining Trump's cabinet.. hmm

I thought I'd come here to hear that Youngkin was joining Trump's cabinet.. hmm

Just making the pitch.

First black woman governor could be a republican.

I'll bet the ProgressivePervert (a.k.a. the progressivepatriot) is holding his bowels in pain over this one.

NOT THAT I WANT A DEI nominee.

I hope she is qualified Regardless, kudos to her for making her way up the ladder. I think it is worth taking note she is in the hunt.

I am from and grew up in up Richmond, Virginia. The former capital of the Confederate States. Virginia ended up electing Douglas Wilder the first Black Governor in US history in 1990. Wilder was the grandson of slaves who was from Richmond as well. A lot has changed in America, despite what the Left wish you to believe.

Winsome Sears is an impressive person. I think she has a great shot at being Governor.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back