Visions of 08? Stocks down

9% down in the last 3 weeks. Is this going to become a trend during the election season?
Buying while they are down. Win.

ROFLMAO Unless they keep falling. Idiot
It's all in the timing

I don't think it's done falling and most are in agreement. Too much turmoil in energy, China, ME markets, etc That and there is some bad indicators popping up about the US economy A fool would be buying until things settle down some

9% down in the last 3 weeks. Is this going to become a trend during the election season?
Haven't you heard all the warnings from high investors and experts?
For every bear, there's a bull out there urging people to buy.

I have no doubt all the right wing propaganda outlets, and their millions of parroting rubes, are hoping for a crash.
You would be dumb enough to believe that. I'm not surprised however

What a crappy time to have lost my job...
I need to take a distribution from my IRA account....
And I am watching it disappear more every day.

A good day on Wall Street right now is when the market drops only 300 pts a day.....
Watching FBN and there doesn't seem to be any good news anywhere....

This is not going to be good....
Looks like 2008 all over again.

And of course the Libs here will blame it all on Bush and the GOP....

It's all in the timing

I don't think it's done falling and most are in agreement. Too much turmoil in energy, China, ME markets, etc That and there is some bad indicators popping up about the US economy A fool would be buying until things settle down some
I think it depends on what you're buying and what the history of it is. Just general investing? Certainly not

It's all in the timing

I think it depends on what you're buying and what the history of it is. Just general investing? Certainly not

I'm focused on energy....I'm not buying shit

I have no doubt all the right wing propaganda outlets, and their millions of parroting rubes, are hoping for a crash.
It would be entirely consistent with their past behavior. The rubes never fail to cheer when something bad for America happens while the black guy is in the White House.

It would be entirely consistent with their past behavior. The rubes never fail to cheer when something bad for America happens while the black guy is in the White House.
And there we have it. The first dumbass to inject RACE into an economic thread. Unbelievable

And there we have it. The first dumbass to inject RACE into an economic thread. Unbelievable
I have injected some reality. Sorry about that.

I have injected some reality. Sorry about that.
Naw, you're just projecting your ignorance

There's no banking meltdown, and instead growth, esp China's, is way down and oil is tanking. It's temporary pain, but buying equities right now is probably unwise. For consumers, neither of these are that bad.

Like him or not, Obama was handed a perfect shite-storm, with international money markets literally tanking, which was last heard of in the 30s, and our prestige in foreign policy at it's lowest since 68. I didn't vote for him in a general election, but we've seen worse.

There's no banking meltdown, and instead growth, esp China's, is way down and oil is tanking. It's temporary pain, but buying equities right now is probably unwise. For consumers, neither of these are that bad.

Like him or not, Obama was handed a perfect shite-storm, with international money markets literally tanking, which was last heard of in the 30s, and our prestige in foreign policy at it's lowest since 68. I didn't vote for him in a general election, but we've seen worse.
You're the second person to inject Obama into a thread he was otherwise not mentioned in.

Forum List

Back