Vitamin D deficiency and needing more sunlight (NOT LOCKED DOWN)

doctors prescribe disinfectants to me on many occasions
Umm doctors don’t call medicine disinfectants, you desperate TDS sufferer
Well is Trump a doctor?

Nope so he can use any term he chooses

Thanks for playing and being played

No she didn't get played:

Tramp is not a doctor and should NOT be playing one on TV, and his HCQ was wrong, but he is a reality TV personality and I guess he was trying to play a doctor.

Tramp is showing just how ignorant he is, but I already knew it.
Trump is the President of the USA, you voted for him by nominating Hillary, you are voting for him again by nominating Diaper Joey

So he is the Potus, but that doesn't make him a Doctor or right. You guys were very hard up.

How is this an "event"?

And what's your point here? STATE IT.
My point is that sunlight is both normal and essential to healthy human functioning, home imprisonment is not. The doctors video is in response to the current pandemic, viral immunity levels and the importance of vitamin D, of which I take 2 different doses daily along with what I get from food and the sun as I ride my bicycle from 2 to 4 hours daily typically.

Are you always so testy or do you just hate the truth

The main consequence of vitamin D toxicity is a buildup of calcium in your blood (hypercalcemia), which can cause nausea and vomiting, weakness, and frequent urination. Vitamin D toxicity might progress to bone pain and kidney problems, such as the formation of calcium stones.
Vitamin D toxicity: What if you get too much? - Mayo Clinic
That’s patently absurd. Humans who work in the sun all day or sunbath for hours, don’t become toxic from too much vitamin D. Think for once.

If you really believe that shit, you likely think Ds are better than Rs. LMFAO.
In the article it says:
Vitamin D toxicity is usually caused by large doses of vitamin D supplements — not by diet or sun exposure. That's because your body regulates the amount of vitamin D produced by sun exposure, and even fortified foods don't contain large amounts of vitamin D.
So make the FDA take vitamin d out of milk silly.

I have to leave now a I am going on a 50 or so mile bicycle ride

PS I am taking my vitamin D with me

You sit there and fart penelopee

Well is Trump a doctor?

Tramp is not a doctor and should NOT be playing one on TV, and his HCQ was wrong, but he is a reality TV personality and I guess he was trying to play a doctor.

Trump is the President of the USA, you voted for him by nominating Hillary, you are voting for him again by nominating Diaper Joey

So he is the Potus, but that doesn't make him a Doctor or right. You guys were very hard up.
Is Andrew Chomo a doctor

that's some cutting edge research right there, perfessor esalla.

i wonder how vikings and eskimos manage/d to survive the winter months.

Well is Trump a doctor?

You lost all credibility here with you illogical hatred for Donnie and your absurd belief the two criminal parties are different.

Don is a blowhard but he is right once in a great while, just as your Messiah was.

How is this an "event"?

My point is that sunlight is both normal and essential to healthy human functioning, home imprisonment is not. The doctors video is in response to the current pandemic, viral immunity levels and the importance of vitamin D, of which I take 2 different doses daily along with what I get from food and the sun as I ride my bicycle from 2 to 4 hours daily typically.

The main consequence of vitamin D toxicity is a buildup of calcium in your blood (hypercalcemia), which can cause nausea and vomiting, weakness, and frequent urination. Vitamin D toxicity might progress to bone pain and kidney problems, such as the formation of calcium stones.
That’s patently absurd. Humans who work in the sun all day or sunbath for hours, don’t become toxic from too much vitamin D. Think for once.

In the article it says:
Vitamin D toxicity is usually caused by large doses of vitamin D supplements — not by diet or sun exposure. That's because your body regulates the amount of vitamin D produced by sun exposure, and even fortified foods don't contain large amounts of vitamin D.
I have family members who where tested and found to be extremely deficient in D. They were given 50 gram sized supplements to be taken every other day, until there D levels reached acceptable levels.

No one intelligent person takes huge amounts of D supplements. This is merely the establishment trying to denigrate the importance of a cheap supplement needed for good health. In so doing, to assist big pharma.

How is this an "event"?

In the article it says:
I have family members who where tested and found to be extremely deficient in D. They were given 50 gram sized supplements to be taken every other day, until there D levels reached acceptable levels.

No one intelligent person takes huge amounts of D supplements. This is merely the establishment trying to denigrate the importance of a cheap supplement needed for good health. In so doing, to assist big pharma.
what do i read here? are there other options than sunlight to obtain sufficient vitamin d levels? wow

Well is Trump a doctor?

You lost all credibility here with you illogical hatred for Donnie and your absurd belief the two criminal parties are different.

Don is a blowhard but he is right once in a great while, just as your Messiah was.
Actually PP never had any credibility

How is this an "event"?

In the article it says:

K2 with D3 can reverse or eliminate coronary artery plaque

Can a person get COVID 19 killing sunlight sitting next to a window?

How is this an "event"?

In the article it says:

I take 50,000 IU every week. During the summer I take them sparingly , depends on if I get enough sun.

Well is Trump a doctor?

Since I do dislike tramp who is a serial adulterer, serial females assaulter, a crook and a arrogant a-hole , did I mention a compulsive liar, makes me credible.

Can a person get COVID 19 killing sunlight sitting next to a window?
Can a person get life prolonging exercise by sitting anywhere

You keep sitting kid

And dream away at what you can not do

Well is Trump a doctor?

Since I do dislike tramp who is a serial adulterer, serial females assaulter, a crook and a arrogant a-hole , did I mention a compulsive liar, makes me credible.
Have you volunteered to change Biden's diapers

Well is Trump a doctor?

You just described many past presidents, both Ds and Rs. Yet, you love Ds unconditionally and hate Rs unconditionally.

This is what makes you lack credibility.

Forum List

Back