Vivack Ramaswamy

Ramalamadingdong is just another grifter in the vein of Donald Trump.

He also has zero experience like Trump.

He has zero redeeming qualities.
Zero qualities eh?
So you don't agree with his support of Trump's policies then?
Don't agree that he says Biden is operating a witch hunt?
Don't agree that the Fed Gov't needs to downsize?
Don't agree that if Trump was found guilty in a Banana Republic circus trial - he said he would grant him a pardon immediately, on the first day.
Don't agree that we should stop giving Ukraine $Billions?

Shall I continue?

Zero qualities eh?
Don't agree that if Trump was found guilty in a Banana Republic circus trial - he said he would grant him a pardon immediately, on the first day.

Shall I continue?

If you don't agree with Trump's failed policies, why would you support them when someone else promotes the same disastrous ideas?

Biden isn't operating a witch hunt. Witch hunts don't arrest anyone.

Yes. It does. Democrats are the only party which downsizes the government every time they get into office. Republicans are finding new things to police like women's periods. Children's medical care. Out of state travel for young women. None of these things are going to decrease the size of government anytime soon.

Trump should never leave prison for the rest of his life. Pardoning him would be the dumbest thing a Republican President could do, because he'd get out of jail and try to take over.

Give Ukraine anything and everything it needs.

Zero qualities eh?

Shall I continue?
That's right. I don't agree with Trump's policies of alienating our allies and sucking up to our enemies.

That's right. I don't agree Trump should be pardoned.

That's right. I don't agree we should start supporting Russia's illegal invasion by cutting off aid to Ukraine.

Please, continue!

That's right. I don't agree with Trump's policies of alienating our allies and sucking up to our enemies.

That's right. I don't agree Trump should be pardoned.

That's right. I don't agree we should start supporting Russia's illegal invasion by cutting off aid to Ukraine.

Please, continue!
Ah... so you are one of "those" people?
- "America should not be the worlds police!!.... well... except this time...then they shouldn't be the worlds police!!"

Forum List

Back