Vivek Drops Out

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Vivek Ramaswami has dropped out of the presidential race after the results of the Iowa caucus. They also just announced it on CBS News.

Fox News immediately turned the feed after Vivek endorsed Trump. Someone is going to get canned for taking 5-7 seconds too long. Now his supporters are going to follow his instructions and the gap will be even wider next time.

If Trump someone pulls off a miracle and wins back the W.H, the Dems only have themselves to blame. There is no way after the win in 2020 that this could have been foreseen unless they completely dropped the ball and simply didn't care. Not learning anything from Hillarys loss.

Fox News immediately turned the feed after Vivek endorsed Trump. Someone is going to get canned for taking 5-7 seconds too long. Now his supporters are going to follow his instructions and the gap will be even wider next time.

If Trump someone pulls off a miracle and wins back the W.H, the Dems only have themselves to blame. There is no way after the win in 2020 that this could have been foreseen unless they completely dropped the ball and simply didn't care. Not learning anything from Hillarys loss.

That's what the two parties regularly do. Win and then turn the country off and lose. Then win and turn the country off and lose.

For some unknow reason we continue to vote for it.

The Democrats are being told everyday by the country that they don't want Biden again but refuse to listen. There will be some scape goat to blame for them losing.

And BOOM, a minute ago.
And precisely what else did you or anybody else think he might say ?

You told us nothing that we all did not already know .
The difference being that we did not feel the need to boast about the obvious as though we had suddenly become a visionary .
In the same way I shall not boast to you that I successfully forecast that it would be Wednesday today. .

Damn . Wrong again .

Forum List

Back