Voices again

I find this interesting because I used to be a total skeptic, but after my husband died, I had a few incidents of what could be paranormal activity. They could also have completely logical explanations, I guess, but I don't rule out otherworldly explanations anymore.

Yep, my relative died in this house too...

My husband died in the hospital.

But why can't he "haunt" me?
My wifes first husband died a violent death, in a vehicle accident. She claims to this day that she saw him in the shower later and that he came to her and told her she would be alright.

I find this interesting because I used to be a total skeptic, but after my husband died, I had a few incidents of what could be paranormal activity. They could also have completely logical explanations, I guess, but I don't rule out otherworldly explanations anymore.

My wifes first husband died a violent death, in a vehicle accident. She claims to this day that she saw him in the shower later and that he came to her and told her she would be alright.
Of course the fucker never mentioned meeting me....;)

You knew him?

You knew him?
No, sorry. i meant that when he "came to her" and told her she would be ok, he never mentioned her meeting me!

You knew him?
No, sorry. i meant that when he "came to her" and told her she would be ok, he never mentioned her meeting me!

Ohhhhh.

I'm sure that it was all part of her being ok.

You knew him?

Ohhhhh.

Thanks, but we have had our ups and downs, mostly my fault, but we have stayed together.

You knew him?

Ohhhhh.

Thanks, but we have had our ups and downs, mostly my fault, but we have stayed together.

Who hasn't had ups and downs?

The important thing is that you take all the blame. ;)

(Of course not. The important thing is you guys are committed.)

I think I posted this here before, but I hear voices in this old house we bought. It sounds like someone is speaking in a muffled voice right outside the house. I go look and no one is there. Well tonight I got up because I couldn't sleep and was looking at stuff on the computer when I hear voices talking outside. I go look and nothing. I never can understand them. So to make sure it wasn't the computer I turned it off and the speakers off, waited a while and then heard them again. It sounds like muffled talk. I'm not on drugs, no drinking, wtf? I've actually seen visions of people in the house. smh....
They're known as auditory and visual hallucinations. It is important that you tell you doctor about this.

I think I posted this here before, but I hear voices in this old house we bought. It sounds like someone is speaking in a muffled voice right outside the house. I go look and no one is there. Well tonight I got up because I couldn't sleep and was looking at stuff on the computer when I hear voices talking outside. I go look and nothing. I never can understand them. So to make sure it wasn't the computer I turned it off and the speakers off, waited a while and then heard them again. It sounds like muffled talk. I'm not on drugs, no drinking, wtf? I've actually seen visions of people in the house. smh....
They're known as auditory and visual hallucinations. It is important that you tell you doctor about this.
Not so. There is nothing wrong with me.

It could be a brain tumor. Or perhaps schizophrenia. You should tell your doctor about it ASAP.

It could be a brain tumor. Or perhaps schizophrenia. You should tell your doctor about it ASAP.
What part of "there is nothing wrong with me" did you not understand? Are you having a bacon induced pre-salivating seizure?

miketx ....miketx :omg:

6db5e67aae9ec5933b1d5a1dd4fa603b.jpg

I keep feeling something on my leg.....

Then it's a dog-ghost.

Then it's a dog-ghost.
Perhaps, Horgon!

Then it's a dog-ghost.
Perhaps, Horgon!

A rolled up newspaper might do the trick.

Forum List

Back