Voices again

This just in: Wife thinks I'm crazy! But it's been doing on over two years. I'll try to talk to them or it.

Are you sure it's voices and not pipes?

The shapes on he security cameras, do the voices coincide with the appearance of those shapes?

This is very interesting.

Are you sure it's voices and not pipes?

The shapes on he security cameras, do the voices coincide with the appearance of those shapes?

This is very interesting.
It sounds like voices and we had all the pipes replaced last year, and no difference. As far as the shapes, no they come and go and as far as I can tell they are random. Now, after dark the cameras switch to infrared and dark objects appear white so maybe that's it, but they are EXTREMELY bright white not like regular dark images I have seen in the yard after dark that were real people. So, I don't know.

Also, no shit, sometimes on my security camera monitor, I see bright glowing shapes that I have no idea what they are. It's always at night and they are just super bright white random shapes. wtf? They are there for a moment and then they are gone.
Insects. The FLIR on my security camera picks them up as well...

Also, no shit, sometimes on my security camera monitor, I see bright glowing shapes that I have no idea what they are. It's always at night and they are just super bright white random shapes. wtf? They are there for a moment and then they are gone.
Insects. The FLIR on my security camera picks them up as well...
I knew some were but, not that it has to do with the OP, some are damn strange shapes!

We don't have a basement.
Are you sure.................
desktop-1436279532.jpg

Pretty sure. We have an attic though.

Perhaps you can find some paranormal investigators in your area.

I find this interesting because I used to be a total skeptic, but after my husband died, I had a few incidents of what could be paranormal activity. They could also have completely logical explanations, I guess, but I don't rule out otherworldly explanations anymore.

Perhaps you can find some paranormal investigators in your area.
It's not that pressing. I don't know what it is but if it is ghosts or something, well I guess they here first.

I find this interesting because I used to be a total skeptic, but after my husband died, I had a few incidents of what could be paranormal activity. They could also have completely logical explanations, I guess, but I don't rule out otherworldly explanations anymore.

Did your husband die?

Or was he murdered?

I think i'll try to talk to them. When they start mumbling again, I'll say, "Hey b*tch, spit it out and speaking Engrish!"

Did your husband die?

Or was he murdered?
smh

Yep, my relative died in this house too...

I think i'll try to talk to them. When they start mumbling again, I'll say, "Hey b*tch, spit it out and speaking Engrish!"
And then start conversing about purple dildos or some other topic that you and ghosts might have in common.

Then maybe you can hit them up for half the rent.

And then start conversing about purple dildos or some other topic that you and ghosts might have in common.

Then maybe you can hit them up for half the rent.
How insulting! Who do you think you are? We don't have rent! ;)

Yep, my relative died in this house too...

My husband died in the hospital.

But why can't he "haunt" me?

Forum List

Back