Vote against Kav = Buh Bye Claire McCaskill

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Missourian's are throwing your sorry ass out in 2018.

Claire McCaskill Polls Show Possible ‘Kavanaugh Effect’

[
The recent polls in Claire McCaskill’s race against Josh Hawley to retain her U.S. Senate seat in Missouri show a tight race, with Hawley leading McCaskill in two of three recent polls. Two recent polls showed that opposition to Brett Kavanaugh might be hurting McCaskill with some Missouri voters.

/QUOTE]

Claire McCaskill Polls Show Possible ‘Kavanaugh Effect’ | Heavy.com

She put her conscience and her country before her party. An act that the GOP has been trying to weed out of its members for decades.

[
The recent polls in Claire McCaskill’s race against Josh Hawley to retain her U.S. Senate seat in Missouri show a tight race, with Hawley leading McCaskill in two of three recent polls. Two recent polls showed that opposition to Brett Kavanaugh might be hurting McCaskill with some Missouri voters.

/QUOTE]

Umm.... Claire McCaskill is a Senator for Missouri.

You're in Oregon.

Different state.

Duh.

And btw you can't say "Missourian is are throwing". In either state. Learn to English.

[

/QUOTE]

You're in Oregon.

Different state.

Duh.

And btw you can't say "Missourian is are throwing". In either state. Learn to English.

Umm....no shit Einstein. I didn't say "I'M" throwing her out. Look around the thread titles, maybe you'll get it then dumbshit.

[

/QUOTE]

You're in Oregon.

Different state.

Duh.

Umm....no shit Einstein. I didn't say "I'M" throwing her out. Look around the thread titles, maybe you'll get it then dumbshit.

You uh do realize you have your own Senators, right?

Those are the ones who vote in your name. Those are the ones you get to decide whether they're doing so or not.

Not those in Missouri. Not those in Kentucky or Connecticut or Kansas. Your own. What Missouri (or Kentucky or Connecticut or Kansas) decides is their business, not yours.

[

/QUOTE]

You're in Oregon.

Different state.

Duh.

What does that have to do with the fact that people in Missouri are throwing the sorry skank out? lol, troll.

[

/QUOTE]

You're in Oregon.

Different state.

Duh.

What does that have to do with the fact that people in Missouri are throwing the sorry skank out? lol, troll.

That isn't a "fact", not even in Texas. Elections aren't held on October 6th. But when it is time for election, guess who gets to vote in it. Texas? Wrong. Oregon? Wrong. It just ain't up to y'all fascists that want to decide other people's elections for them. It just ain't. Never will be.

And btw thanks for standing down to be counted with "skank". Tells us much, doesn't it.

[

/QUOTE]

You're in Oregon.

Different state.

Duh.

That isn't a "fact", not even in Texas. Elections aren't held on October 6th. But when it is time for election, guess who gets to vote in it. Texas? Wrong. Oregon? Wrong. It just ain't up to y'all fascists that want to decide other people's elections for them. It just ain't. Never will be.

And btw thanks for standing down to be counted with "skank". Tells us much, doesn't it.
He says Texas, He says Oregon. He says wrong. We are talking about Missouri troll.

[

/QUOTE]

You're in Oregon.

Different state.

Duh.

He says Texas, He says Oregon. He says wrong. We are talking about Missouri troll.

And you can ask your geography teacher --- Missouri is not Texas and it's not Oregon. Y'all don't have jack shit to say about who Missouri elects Senator, nor do I, nor do I wish to. I've got my own Senators, you've got yours, the OP has his, and Missouri has its own. It's their election, not yours.

You're in Oregon.

Different state.

Duh.

And you can ask your geography teacher --- Missouri is not Texas and it's not Oregon. Y'all don't have jack shit to say about who Missouri elects Senator, nor do I, nor do I wish to. I've got my own Senators, you've got yours, the OP has his, and Missouri has its own. It's their election, not yours.

Are you high today ?

:2up:

Poll: It Looks Like Claire McCaskill Shot Herself In The Foot By Opposing Kavanaugh, Especially With Women Voters

Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-MO) recently announced what we all knew as going to be her position of the Supreme Court nomination of Judge Brett Kavanaugh: she’s voting against him. Is it because of the sexual misconduct allegations that were dropped at the 11thhour; allegations that have zero witnesses or evidence? Nope. It was because Judge Kavanaugh was a little soft on hard
Poll: Did Claire McCaskill Shoot Herself In The Foot With Women Voters By Opposing Kavanaugh?

You're in Oregon.

Different state.

Duh.

Uh oh. Pogo is lashing out and emotional.

[

/QUOTE]

You're in Oregon.

Different state.

Duh.

Those are the ones who vote in your name. Those are the ones you get to decide whether they're doing so or not.

Not those in Missouri. Not those in Kentucky or Connecticut or Kansas. Your own. What Missouri (or Kentucky or Connecticut or Kansas) decides is their business, not yours.
We're kicking her the fuck out.

You happy now?

You're in Oregon.

Different state.

Duh.

Uh oh. Pogo is lashing out and emotional.

Thanks but I'm too busy to be on the Supreme Court. Plus I don't look good in a black robe.

[

/QUOTE]

You're in Oregon.

Different state.

Duh.

We're kicking her the fuck out.

You happy now?

What's the talk down there ?

Forum List

Back