Vote Red or America is Dead

I guess we're "dead" then because you guys are losing. It didn't have to be that way, of course, but that was the choice MAGA made.
How are we losing? Be specific and let's have some sources. When you are done with that tell me one thing Biden did for the citizens. What besides extreme gaslighting would tell you Americans want 4 more years of abject failure.

Fact.

Look at what is happening in Britain.

Looks at what is going on in parts of Europe.

Dems already calculating based on what Mohammedans want.

Vote Red or America is Dead.

Let the coronation begin. Maybe this is what is required to wake up the rest of the world to get their global relationships and new affairs in order before a complete shifting of the World Order occurs.

Just remember my words when WWIII starts. Harris is the California candidate, which means China definitely approves. How will European allies view her as president? How will they look at America?

Take the last 4 years and extend them another four. The gangs of Central America will be running every major city in the U.S.

The task for the CIA and FBI got worse since 2020. It's going to be a hell of a lot worse for all of us if The Axis get together with some of Chinas new smaller allies and decide it's time to avenge the Century of Humiliation.

250 Years of continuous success of the Great Experiment and China in 30 short years manipulated and controlled every vital institution in the West. Manipulating them to make decisions even THEY don't know are bad for their country.

In the annals of time this success must be unmatched.

Last edited:
I guess we're "dead" then because you guys are losing. It didn't have to be that way, of course, but that was the choice MAGA made.

How did MAGA "make the decision" to coronate a cackling Marxist drunk chick like Kamala? Should President Trump have thrown the debate so that Sleepy Joe stayed in?

How did MAGA "make the decision" to coronate a cackling Marxist drunk chick like Kamala? Should President Trump have thrown the debate so that Sleepy Joe stayed in?

They were replacing Biden regardless. The Obamas got together with the big donors and said "he already won the 14M votes, but we can push for an early debate and when he falters, we will replace him with our REAL candidate, don't worry.

Even if Biden somehow rolled the clock back 30 years and had a stellar performance, the MSM would have declared it a disaster and then the make-believe polls would have come out.

I can't predict what the next four year would bring under Harris, but I suspect that the far-left governments in Europe will be ready to lay down their arms since there won't be a hard ass in office to demand they increase their military spending.

America will foot the global bill again as China works to bankrupt them in the exact same way America bankrupted Russia.

If its Taiwan that's attacked, I don't even want to know how the world responds.

I still don't understand how Harris got the opportunity without any voter having the chance to vote on her in primary elections?

So much for democracy. Oh, wait, one of her themes is that SHE is "saving democracy" and must become the next POTUS to do so, being an installed, not elected, candidate. :rolleyes:

The Browning of Europe & The UK is almost complete

sow girl.jpg

Vote any other color than red or blue.
Stupid Ox. All of Congress is Deep Blue or phony red. No one man can overcome that, the media and the courts.

The patient is on life support bleeding. You got to have emergency surgrey to stop the bleeding before you can tinker with your BS 25 yr plan. Get off the boards dummy!

Forum List

Back