🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Voter Fraud Is Happening As We Speak

I have heard that many of our foreign friends are astonished by the clumsy (and possibly fraudulent) voting procedures in this country.

In England, when they had the highly controversial Brexit vote, the results were known and confirmed the same day.

If our Mother Country can do it, why can't we?

If anyone has actual evidence of fraud, please report it to the authorities so we can get those responsible punished.

But having your candidate lose is not evidence of anything beyond an election.
There's abundant evidence of fraud, dope.

I have heard that many of our foreign friends are astonished by the clumsy (and possibly fraudulent) voting procedures in this country.

In England, when they had the highly controversial Brexit vote, the results were known and confirmed the same day.

We can, but waiting facilitates voter fraud. That's why it always happens in Democrat run states. They have to wait to see how many votes they have to manufacture.

It's insane how low these swamp democrats are going to any measure at screwing President Trump over. This is what has prevented him to get reelected. The people must stand up and fight back for justice on this voter fraud!

How is making sure a mail in ballot is correctly filled out 'voter fraud'?

I don't think those words mean what you think they mean.

That isn't what they are doing, turd.

There’s not. Just a lot of desperate and nutty conservatives wetting their pants.
Sorry, moron, but there is. Just take the 90% turnout in Wisconsin. Then there are all the Biden votes that suddenly materialized at 4:30 inf the morning after state officials said they were calling it a night.

If anyone has actual evidence of fraud, please report it to the authorities so we can get those responsible punished.

But having your candidate lose is not evidence of anything beyond an election.

Democrat states don't enforce rioting and looting laws! Voter fraud hasn't a chance of being enforced.
Democrat states hire the people committing voter fraud.

Then there are all the Biden votes that suddenly materialized at 4:30 inf the morning after state officials said they were calling it a night.
They didn’t materialize. They were counted.

You idiots only think there’s fraud because you’re completely ignorant about the process.

Then there are all the Biden votes that suddenly materialized at 4:30 inf the morning after state officials said they were calling it a night.
They didn’t materialize. They were counted.

You idiots only think there’s fraud because you’re completely ignorant about the process.
They materialized before they were counted, at 4:00 in the morning after the elections officials said they were calling it a night. 100% of them were for Biden.

There’s not. Just a lot of desperate and nutty conservatives wetting their pants.
This is the tip of the iceberg. It has been going on a long time. In state, local and city races also. Always giving the promoted victims of human history a pass. When caught bloviating that they had every right to do these things as they did nothing wrong. If Biden wins this it will be something a hundred times worse then what you thought of Trump. And we now know that Trump's elections in states that were close, were not. I do not trust my government anymore at this point.

They materialized before they were counted, at 4:00 in the morning after the elections officials said they were calling it a night. 100% of them were for Biden.
Nope. Total disinformation. Milwaukee county completed their tally of mail in votes at 3:30 AM which were heavily (but not exclusively) Biden votes. Then they went home and got some sleep.

That you’re lying about the hard work of patriotic Americans is disgusting.

The UK is about the size of Montana or Oregon but the point is well taken. Revealed: The 11 U.S. states that are bigger than the UK

We are inundated by mail in ballots which make cheating so easy to pull off. No need to wonder why the
left has been pushing the concept (my awful state, Oregon, will only allow mail in voting).

There are many lawsuits coming over this matter and even for the democrats this is a shamefully corrupt and dishonest move by them. It will not stand! Prison time for the plotters.

Sorry, moron, but there is. Just take the 90% turnout in Wisconsin. Then there are all the Biden votes that suddenly materialized at 4:30 inf the morning after state officials said they were calling it a night.
Thats because Trump slowed the mail.
And said to its followers mail is unreliable.

So its no wonder that a majority of mail in ballots are for biden, because Trump followers didnt use mail.

iii61bnf6cx51.jpg

Nope. Total disinformation. Milwaukee county completed their tally of mail in votes at 3:30 AM which were heavily (but not exclusively) Biden votes. Then they went home and got some sleep.

That you’re lying about the hard work of patriotic Americans is disgusting.
I'm talking about Michigan, moron. Where did you get your information about Milwaukee?

Thats because Trump slowed the mail.
And said to its followers mail is unreliable.

So its no wonder that a majority of mail in ballots are for biden, because Trump followers didnt use mail.
Thanks for your Twitter Blue Check idiocy. Condescending and stupid at once.

I'm a Trump follower who did use the mail. To assume all of us got in line instead of just dropping a ballot in the mail box is idiotic.

I'm talking about Michigan, moron. Where did you get your information about Milwaukee?
Hmm. The exact same allegation was made about Wisconsin.

You guys aren’t even clever enough different conspiracy theories for different states.

There was a typo in a small county added a digit to Biden’s total. The mistake lasted all of 20 minutes and the count was corrected when it was noticed by the state commissioner.

Forum List

Back