Voter Suppression By Democrat Poll Workers Taking Place During Early Voting

The tweet was posted Saturday - it would appear that it was last week.

Do you have evidence to the contrary?

:lol:

Of course not - you're just flinging shit in desperate hope of distracting from getting busted.

BUT I do have a consolation prize for you:

View attachment 722093

It has to be from the primaries where people in most states vote based on party registration since the general election only has 1 ballot.

It has to be from the primaries where people in most states vote based on party registration since the general election only has 1 ballot.
Poor excuse. I remember the last election.....they claimed to have run out of Republican ballots.....yet it's lying Democrats that keep saying the GOP is trying to suppress votes with I.D. laws and closing the polls at 7pm when they're supposed to by law.

How does that twits statement make any sense? This must be in PA.
It doesn't have to make sense.
Democrats cheat and you have to stop them from doing it.
It's not enough to have poll watchers anymore.
You have to send busloads of thugs with axe-handles to every polling place in Blue Cites to prevent them from rigging their counting machines and breaking election laws.

It doesn't have to make sense.
Democrats cheat and you have to stop them from doing it.
It's not enough to have poll watchers anymore.
You have to send busloads of thugs with axe-handles to every polling place in Blue Cites to prevent them from rigging their counting machines and breaking election laws.
I want to watch AntiFa "destroy" The Hell's Angels like they promised they would. LOL.

I can post pictures and videos taken years ago.

Was the clerk arrested? Surely Johnny Midnight would have been there to record that....right?

I mean...can you imagine not calling the cops if this happened to you?

So, no then?

You're just flinging shit because your filthy Reich was exposed.

Fg-KPWwVEAEJ_yh.png

Forum List

Back