Voter Suppression & Fraud In This Country, The United States of America

Election fraud is virtually impossible to detect. There have been several instances where there were more votes cast than voters themselves.

So what we need to do is use electronic fingerprint ID. It will go through a criminal data base, then when you vote, the voter data base. Nobody is discriminated against.

I'm all for that ....AND, I would like to see the very same technology applied to ALL sales of weapons....

So you still sticking to your story blacks are to stupid to get an I.D. ?

BearBreath..........I'll address your moronic question when you finish your GED courses and learn the difference between "to" and "too"...............LMAO
African Americans know the game. This has been milked for decades. Tragically there will not be anymore improvement in ghettos until the fiefdoms are reduced in power and we all wise up as a people of all backgrounds against the corrupted. No easy when many of our leaders in all fields are just that and there is a love affair with them by many.

Election fraud is virtually impossible to detect. There have been several instances where there were more votes cast than voters themselves.

So what we need to do is use electronic fingerprint ID. It will go through a criminal data base, then when you vote, the voter data base. Nobody is discriminated against.

I'm all for that ....AND, I would like to see the very same technology applied to ALL sales of weapons....

For what? Government doesn't need to know who owns guns. They do need to know that voters are legitimate.

Yeah we know how much you want to confiscate fire arms

Probably just as much as your cult wants to keep minority voters from voting....LOL

For what? Government doesn't need to know who owns guns. They do need to know that voters are legitimate.

You're such a hypocritical asshole......but you knew that already.......LOL

What's hypocritical about it?

You and your ilk are making claim of discrimination in voting. So I'm suggesting fingerprinting which would solve your problem and mine. Fingerprinting everybody who buys a gun only helps your cause, which is the eventual confiscation of firearms.

Probably just as much as your cult wants to keep minority voters from voting....LOL

image.png

Yeah the numbers of the suppression attempts are just sickening. Like Alabama. Move to the State ID method just before the election, then close 8 of the DMVs in the ten counties with the highest number of minorities.

Or the republican led mass calling to jam phone lines in vermont.

Or Indiana purging voters who hasn't voted recently AND passing a law that those voters didn't need to be contacted about being taken off voting rolls.

Or Iowa passing a law that would disenfranchise 260,000 voters, when in a study of 1.6 million votes they found 10 potential cases of voter fraud which 0 would be effected by their new rule, and had evidence to convict one person.

Or Arizona having 4+ hour lines in urban areas because 70% of polling stations were closed in those areas to "save costs".

Or Maryland moving polling sites out of more densely populated areas to less populated ones which leaned more republican and ended up with multiple hour waits in the urban voting areas.

Or the Maryland voter robocalls to 112,000 Democrat registered voters posing as a Democrat led call about not voting because their candidate had already won (the repub candidates campaign manager was found guilty and almost had to go to jail).

Or the Milwaukee voter purge to remove all voters who had registered in the past 3 years taken off the ballot in their most Democrat leaning city before an election.

Or the Virginia election where fliers saying "skip this election" were paid for by the republican party and put out in areas with high Democrat turnout.

Sorry but left or right I don't care for voter suppression.

Republicans promote voter fraud suppression.
Of course, that's nonsense. Why are you carrying the water for this lie? They already admitted its a lie. Get the memo, pal.
You're full of shit.
Hmm,no, I am spot on, and the republicans you shill for already admitted it.
And you are simply lying again.
No, it is you who is lying. You support voter id laws for the same reason they do: republican victories. And literally no other reason.

Of course, that's nonsense. Why are you carrying the water for this lie? They already admitted its a lie. Get the memo, pal.
You're full of shit.
No, it is you who is lying. You support voter id laws for the same reason they do: republican victories. And literally no other reason.
There's absolutely no doubt in my mind that reducing voter fraud is beneficial to anyone who runs against a Democrat.

The reason I support voter ID is because I don't want my vote to be canceled out by a fraudulent vote.

You're full of shit.

And what's wrong with that?

Here is the truth; not that you really care about the truth.

Some Democrats will vote provided it's convenient enough: late hours, multiple day voting, rides to the polls, short lines...... But if there is any requirement to put some effort into voting, those voters will not vote because voting is simply not worth any extra effort.

So why would this affect only Democrat voters? Because Republican voters take voting much more seriously. Likely Republican voters would crawl over an ant hill covered with maple syrup to get to the polls.

Bottom line: Republicans will do anything to vote including getting an ID. Democrats? Not so much. If it's too much trouble, to hell with voting. It's not racism, it's relying on Democrat voters being too lazy to make sure they get to vote. And to be quite honest, I think that's a good thing, because if it's too much trouble to vote, chances are you don't know WTF you're voting on in the first place.

You're full of shit.

And what's wrong with that?

Here is the truth; not that you really care about the truth.

Some Democrats will vote provided it's convenient enough: late hours, multiple day voting, rides to the polls, short lines...... But if there is any requirement to put some effort into voting, those voters will not vote because voting is simply not worth any extra effort.

So why would this affect only Democrat voters? Because Republican voters take voting much more seriously. Likely Republican voters would crawl over an ant hill covered with maple syrup to get to the polls.

Bottom line: Republicans will do anything to vote including getting an ID. Democrats? Not so much. If it's too much trouble, to hell with voting. It's not racism, it's relying on Democrat voters being too lazy to make sure they get to vote. And to be quite honest, I think that's a good thing, because if it's too much trouble to vote, chances are you don't know WTF you're voting on in the first place.
They act like requiring an able-bodied person to get out of bed and go to a poll is voter suppression.

We see through the bullshit. Fuckers should just quit pretending and admit that they want to cheat.

Forum List

Back