Voter Suppression & Fraud In This Country, The United States of America

Is predominantly, if not solely perpetrated by Republicans.

Use this thread to post clear examples of the voter fraud and/or voter suppression and let's tally who does what.

I'll start w/this clear example of voter suppression by the Republicans in Texas...

Texas' election chief resigns after voter citizenship flub

I've already posted numerous times previously, about the massive voter fraud and suppression in North Carolina.

Any USMB rightwingers upset about this?
In South Dakota we had election fraud most likely, because Tom Daschle was elected and he certainly does not represent the state.
As far as voter suppression South Dakota Is not a candidate

You're full of shit.
Hmm,no, I am spot on, and the republicans you shill for already admitted it.
And you are simply lying again.
No, it is you who is lying. You support voter id laws for the same reason they do: republican victories. And literally no other reason.

And what's wrong with that?

Here is the truth; not that you really care about the truth.

Some Democrats will vote provided it's convenient enough: late hours, multiple day voting, rides to the polls, short lines...... But if there is any requirement to put some effort into voting, those voters will not vote because voting is simply not worth any extra effort.

So why would this affect only Democrat voters? Because Republican voters take voting much more seriously. Likely Republican voters would crawl over an ant hill covered with maple syrup to get to the polls.

Bottom line: Republicans will do anything to vote including getting an ID. Democrats? Not so much. If it's too much trouble, to hell with voting. It's not racism, it's relying on Democrat voters being too lazy to make sure they get to vote. And to be quite honest, I think that's a good thing, because if it's too much trouble to vote, chances are you don't know WTF you're voting on in the first place.
They act like requiring an able-bodied person to get out of bed and go to a poll is voter suppression.

We see through the bullshit. Fuckers should just quit pretending and admit that they want to cheat.

What they are really doing is insulting their constituency base. They are saying minorities do not have the same physical and intellectual qualities as whites. Those slick whites are smart enough to obtain an ID, but minorities are just too stupid to figure out how whites did it. They are very overt about it as well.

- DOJ Expert Witness: Blacks Are Less Sophisticated Voters

Use this thread to post clear examples of the voter fraud and/or voter suppression and let's tally who does what.

I'll start w/this clear example of voter suppression by the Republicans in Texas...

I've already posted numerous times previously, about the massive voter fraud and suppression in North Carolina.

In South Dakota we had election fraud most likely, because Tom Daschle was elected and he certainly does not represent the state.
They were bitching about South Dakota because the Indians were not providing valid street addresses, which is necessary for local elections. Instead, they were all getting p.o. boxes in swing precincts so they could help their local democrat buddies win.

When the election officials would not accept a o.p. box, they cried VOTER SUPPRESSION!!

They were bitching about South Dakota because the Indians were not providing valid street addresses, which is necessary for local elections. Instead, they were all getting p.o. boxes in swing precincts so they could help their local democrat buddies win.

When the election officials would not accept a o.p. box, they cried VOTER SUPPRESSION!!

Lol
Yeah, dead Indians somehow find a way to vote, multiple times for progressive candidates...
Those people would not vote anyways, I grew up on the Indian reservation. People don’t vote on Indian reservations in any significant numbers especially the ones getting government handouts...

Lol
Yeah, dead Indians somehow find a way to vote, multiple times for progressive candidates...
Those people would not vote anyways, I grew up on the Indian reservation. People don’t vote on Indian reservations in any significant numbers especially the ones getting government handouts...
So, dems were farming Indian votes, just like I suspected.

Lol
So, dems were farming Indian votes, just like I suspected.
Most definitely, Progressives patronize Indians on reservations. They are never sincere....

Forum List

Back