Voters of color are backing the GOP at historic levels

You mean it can have a first, second, and turd side?

How do you sleep at night?

1lss3k.jpg

Ya, like viewing women as breeders and letting them die rather have an abortion, forcing 10 year olds to carry a baby to term, attempting to overthrow an election, attempting to commit election fraud by coercing election officials, leading a violent insurrection, attempting to ban transgender medical care for adults on Medicare, prevent pregnant women from crossing state lines….and on and on.
Which side called them birthing people again?

I'm not suggesting we reform campaign finance. I'm suggesting we eliminate parties who collect massive amounts of it and then funnel it to their favorite candidates.

If every politician were an independent, then big donors would be less likely to send dump trucks full of money to either party.
Eliminating party’s would be a big part of campaign finance reform. Why do you think parties exist??

Eliminating party’s would be a big part of campaign finance reform. Why do you think parties exist??

I have a lot of respect for ex-Los Angeles Mayor, Tom Bradley... he was LA Mayor for 20 years and he famously said ...

"If you can't take money from someone and not f-ck them in the -ss, you have no business being in politics"

You have to admire a politician with that kind of integrity.

I have a lot of respect for ex-Los Angeles Mayor, Tom Bradley... he was LA Mayor for 20 years and he famously said ...

"If you can't take money from someone and not f-ck them in the -ss, you have no business being in politics"

You have to admire a politician with that kind of integrity.
Yes we should teach our children that one during integrity class

None of this should be surprising, but there will certainly be denial and doubt among the Democratic faithful. The Democratic Party has done nothing for these voters other than pay lip service. For years they have thought they can just dangle the "racism" carrot in front of brown people and they'll just keep on following along loyally and completely forget about the real issues that affecting their lives. The bottom line is like anyone else, minority voters are interested in kitchen table issues, just like the white folks. They are concerned about inflation, transportation costs, housing costs, the deterioration of our education system, and instead of addressing these issues the left seems more concerned with trans gender people, proper pronouns, insisting men can have babies, environmental alarmism, and Critical Race Theory in education. These are things that the mainstream America perceives as radical and do not support and minority voters are no different.

Crime is another huge factor and it disproportionately affects colored communities. Nobody wants to feel unsafe where they live.

It wasn’t the side that called them vessels…or insisted that in “legitimate rape” the body can prevent pregnancy.
That wasnt my question.

You hate "whataboutism" unless you do it.

Now LOL and let's move on.

Dems can’t seem to form a coherent message. Running around like chickens. Not good in the face of the rightwing extremism that now characterizes the GOP.
LOL Right wing extremism, that says there are 2 genders......THE HORROR.......how will we ever survive.......The left is full of tranny criminal loving nutjobs......trannies and criminals the dems will die to protect.

Forum List

Back