Voters of color are backing the GOP at historic levels

Excuse the hell out of me, but the only "right-wing extremism" I'm aware of the last few years, and been over COVID lockdowns and mandates, the murdering of unborn children, gun confiscation, illegal searches and seizures, high taxes, teaching school children about sexual perversion, and an unverifiable election.

Do you have some kind of weird fantasy about white people coming out of the woods carrying Tiki torches with grimaced faces, their veins bulging?

I don't even own a damned Tiki torch, fer Christ's sake.

When they say completely batshit crazy garbage like that, you can only come to one conclusion.
They are really sick, twisted MFers

Extremist family picnic pictures shouldn’t be allowed in USMB. !!!!

I don't know if you remember ... but in the days before Woodsy the Owl, we could just leave our picnic trash in the park!

WoodsyOwl.jpg

Ya, like viewing women as breeders and letting them die rather have an abortion, forcing 10 year olds to carry a baby to term, attempting to overthrow an election, attempting to commit election fraud by coercing election officials, leading a violent insurrection, attempting to ban transgender medical care for adults on Medicare, prevent pregnant women from crossing state lines….and on and on.
What complete bullshit...

No one... NOT ONE MOTHER FUCKER ON EARTH has said that 10 Y/O should have had to carry the results of rape to full term.. The fact she was raped at all by an illegal alien should be the issue. Why she was still pregnant after the arrest is the fault of the parents who didn't take her to a state she could have had an abortion in if the facts are actually behind the narrative you bed wetters insist are true.

The "election" of a fucking basement potato with 81M votes is utterly absurd. You know it and you don't care because you're motivated by hate of Trump. You continue to defend the potato in the face of massive inflation, global instability and the threat of nuclear war as well as chaos in the streets and hordes of illegals ignoring immigration law.

Your desperation to make these tranny freaks an issue is far more "extreme" than people who want to make sure you have to show up on election day in the proper precinct with an ID to vote.

Butchering full grown babies is lunacy as well, don’t see it stopping you. Frankly, both parties are disfunctional right now. Wish we had ranked choice.

Both parties are dysfunctional now? Is that a chink in the armor I detect? A hint of introspection? A glimmer of remorse?

Now you know how I feel after watching four years of so-called "Republicans" trying to stab President Trump in the back.

None of this should be surprising, but there will certainly be denial and doubt among the Democratic faithful. The Democratic Party has done nothing for these voters other than pay lip service. For years they have thought they can just dangle the "racism" carrot in front of brown people and they'll just keep on following along loyally and completely forget about the real issues that affecting their lives. The bottom line is like anyone else, minority voters are interested in kitchen table issues, just like the white folks. They are concerned about inflation, transportation costs, housing costs, the deterioration of our education system, and instead of addressing these issues the left seems more concerned with trans gender people, proper pronouns, insisting men can have babies, environmental alarmism, and Critical Race Theory in education. These are things that the mainstream America perceives as radical and do not support and minority voters are no different.

Dems are all about hopes and dreams but horrible when it comes to policy and accountability. It’s a shame the other party has turned into a bunch of steaming assholes.

We need some capable independents to run. STAT

Dems are all about hopes and dreams but horrible when it comes to policy and accountability. It’s a shame the other party has turned into a bunch of steaming assholes.

We need some capable independents to run. STAT

Or ... simply outlaw political parties and make every politician an independent.

Independency is no guarantee of a quality candidate ... it only guarantees a less well-funded (and therefore less beholding to interests) candidate.

Ya, like viewing women as breeders and letting them die rather have an abortion, forcing 10 year olds to carry a baby to term, attempting to overthrow an election, attempting to commit election fraud by coercing election officials, leading a violent insurrection, attempting to ban transgender medical care for adults on Medicare, prevent pregnant women from crossing state lines….and on and on.
Like shooting family members at birthday parties and having slums filled with fatherless homes.

Where do they get these polls from? The "people of color" at my work are still lemmings for the Democrat party. They're still bashing Trump even though he's no longer in the White House.

Women as breeders?! :auiqs.jpg: Do you get your info from TV shows?
Your lunacy is showing.
No wait, that's just the strap on you use on your "significant other". My bad
Kiss your mother with that mouth? How would you react if you heard somebody speak to you mother, wife, sister or daughter like that?

Or ... simply outlaw political parties and make every politician an independent.

Independency is no guarantee of a quality candidate ... it only guarantees a less well-funded (and therefore less beholding to interests) candidate.
Campaign finance reform is one of the most important issues IMO. Something needs to change with money and power in politics

When they say completely batshit crazy garbage like that, you can only come to one conclusion.
They are really sick, twisted MFers

They're just scared because they don't really know or understand we rural redneck right-wing Trump-supporting, gun-owning, non-baby killing, Church-going folks.

I'm sure they'd get to love us after we took them on a snipe hunt or two, got them drunk, and introduced them to the family. :04:

Campaign finance reform is one of the most important issues IMO. Something needs to change with money and power in politics

I'm not suggesting we reform campaign finance. I'm suggesting we eliminate parties who collect massive amounts of it and then funnel it to their favorite candidates.

If every politician were an independent, then big donors would be less likely to send dump trucks full of money to either party.

Kiss your mother with that mouth? How would you react if you heard somebody speak to you mother, wife, sister or daughter like that?

Actually that was a pretty good jibe. But it would have been funnier if he'd used it on you. :laughing0301:

I'm not suggesting we reform campaign finance. I'm suggesting we eliminate parties who collect massive amounts of it and then funnel it to their favorite candidates.

If every politician were an independent, then big donors would be less likely to send dump trucks full of money to either party.

Independents aren't immune from being bought. The only reason they never rake in the cash is because everyone knows they don't have a ice cube's chance in hell of ever winning.

Like they say, "Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss."

Butchering full grown babies is lunacy as well, don’t see it stopping you. Frankly, both parties are disfunctional right now. Wish we had ranked choice.
Funny how the Democrats and Liberals slip into “both parties suck” when the Democrats get exposed and they don’t have a retort. The abortion card is failing because a larger concern is the gas card among minorities . Of course Democrats will be quick to point to the recent decline in gas prices yet minorities and Americans realize US is is more dependent on fluctuations in the global market than we were under Trump.

Independents aren't immune from being bought.

Precisely ... bribing an independent has limited value for money. There is only so much a single politician can do without a party behind them.

On the other hand, giving a few million to a party is like bribing hundreds of politicians ... and vastly increases the value you get for your money.

Of course, if someone was inclined, they could do analysis of the voting records of a group of independent politicians and looking for patterns that support your interests would allow you to funnel your money to where you think it might do you some good. But, that takes time, effort, and it doesn't guarantee that your analysis is correct (politicians are people and people are often very hard to predict).

All parties do is take the guesswork out of bribery and makes graft easier.

Shh, don't read THIS: TOP SECRET . On the QT. Liberals "popularity" springs from foreign investors like China and Blackrock funding them, that's it. We don't want their meddling. But here we are: This liberal, gay, trans anti-cop shit? NOBODY or their bloody uncle wants this shit. Just Soros and that anti America death death cult. AKA, otherwise known as democrats.

Last edited:
Hell you have a Dem party who proposes a SCOTUS nominee who can't state what a woman is for freaks sake. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo: A Dem party that throws the poor and working class under the bus, slaughtering them on the alter of climate change and other stupid BS.
Wait until that Justice tries to use the term “woman” and she will be mocked mercilessly.

Forum List

Back