Voters of color are backing the GOP at historic levels

Where do they get these polls from? The "people of color" at my work are still lemmings for the Democrat party. They're still bashing Trump even though he's no longer in the White House.
Trump will be bashed till the end of time. You don’t make a mockery out of our country for 4 years as President and get away without being bashed for it.

LOL Right wing extremism, that says there are 2 genders......THE HORROR.......how will we ever survive.......The left is full of tranny criminal loving nutjobs......trannies and criminals the dems will die to protect.
I love how the transphob here spouts off about tyranny. Haha, you probably don’t even see the irony do you?!

Trump will be bashed till the end of time. You don’t make a mockery out of our country for 4 years as President and get away without being bashed for it.
but you get to drone on about your opinion as if everyone should share it and keep acting like a 2 year old that was told "NO" for the 10th time.

Biden has done far worse to this country but your blinders won't let you see that.

I love how the transphob here spouts off about tyranny. Haha, you probably don’t even see the irony do you?!
probably no more so than you failing to see the irony of trump bashing you enjoy but feel no one should bash biden.

oooh another lefty spouting phobia at someone who disagrees with them...how will I ever survive. Reality is not tyranny, no matter how much you want it to be.7

oooh another lefty spouting phobia at someone who disagrees with them...how will I ever survive. Reality is not tyranny, no matter how much you want it to be.7
Are you claiming that you’re not transphobic? If you say you aren’t and view transgenders and transsexuals the same as heterosexual people then I will apologize.

Are you claiming that you’re not transphobic? If you say you aren’t and view transgenders and transsexuals the same as heterosexual people then I will apologize.
WTF does transphobic mean? It's another usless term you guys try and tar someone of political opposition.

WTF does transphobic mean? It's another usless term you guys try and tar someone of political opposition.
I dont care about your politics, I was reacting to the way that you were talking about other human beings. And if you don’t know what transphobic means then how do you know that you aren’t?!

There is a thing called a dictionary that can be used to learn definitions of words we don’t know. Do you want me to teach you how to use one?

I dont care about your politics, I was reacting to the way that you were talking about other human beings. And if you don’t know what transphobic means then how do you know that you aren’t?!
Becasue you guys aren't in reality and change words everyday. So again I'll ask what does transphobic mean?

Becasue you guys aren't in reality and change words everyday. So again I'll ask what does transphobic mean?
There is a thing called a dictionary that can be used to learn definitions of words we don’t know. Do you want me to teach you how to use one?

Transphobic -
  1. having or showing a dislike of or prejudice against transsexual or transgender people.
    "bullying is commonly underpinned by sexist, homophobic, or transphobic attitudes"

Dems can’t seem to form a coherent message. Running around like chickens. Not good in the face of the rightwing extremism that now characterizes the GOP.
What exactly is the Republican platform?

Repeal and replace Obamacare? Ooops!

A balanced budget? Oooops!

Family Values™? Oooops!

Free trade? Ooooops!

DUH LECTION WUZ A'STOLEN! ding-ding-ding-ding-ding!

Transphobic -
  1. having or showing a dislike of or prejudice against transsexual or transgender people.
    "bullying is commonly underpinned by sexist, homophobic, or transphobic attitudes"
Well I don't like em, so there you go. Cut your dick off, but don't come crying when you are still unhappy......

Dems can’t seem to form a coherent message. Running around like chickens. Not good in the face of the rightwing extremism that now characterizes the GOP.
Oh yeah, the founding fathers were also extreme, huh. Extreme like following the Constitution like it was written.

wonderful, that makes you transphobic by definition so I was simply speaking the truth
Oh well......I'm happy to be by that definition. Now why don't you go attack someone for using the wrong pronoun, becasue that is such a good thing to do........

Forum List

Back