Voters Were Completely Unaware Of Biden’s Racist Remarks

Even if these quotes would have been "racist," when taken in context, they probably would not have made any difference. Look who Biden was running against, a guy whose full history was known, as well as his record and conduct in office.
Another leftist liar rationalizing and copping out for Corrupt Joe Biden.

None of you trumpsters will even acknowledge trump's history and record. He was the other contender in this last election, but you gutless wonders won't even come out to defend him, his character. his policies, his personal history, and his record in office. Talk to us about these things. Instead of deflecting, speak up about how wonderful trump is and was.

That’s odd

Obama did not seem to be offended by Biden’s “bright, articulate and clean“ comment.

Only conservatives made a big deal out of it.

You can be happy now. You have a president who really is a racist.

I am THRILLED to get rid of the worst President in modern history.
Americans are not as dumb as the rest of the world thinks

You're happy you have someone who is guilty everything you accused President Trump for the last four years? You are the problem son.
I know you are, but what am I?

None of you trumpsters will even acknowledge trump's history and record. He was the other contender in this last election, but you gutless wonders won't even come out to defend him, his character. his policies, his personal history, and his record in office. Talk to us about these things. Instead of deflecting, speak up about how wonderful trump is and was.
You seem to have a learning disorder. The person deflecting here is YOU.
The issue isn't Trump's failings..it's the history of Joe Biden's racism and how you
now wish to rationalize it all away.
And your skin is remarkably thin. For four years it's been open season on Trump and he
has been insulted every single way you can attack someone.

I'm not whining about it. I've become immune to caring about the daily attacks and
savage insults. I'm just saying you need to get a life if merely a brief review of Biden's own
comments cause you to flip out like this.

I love most of Trump's policies and his personal history is less than exemplary. But then neither is
Corrupt Joe Biden's and that's putting it very mildly. Biden is a lackey for China and he's amassed
quite a fortune sucking up and selling out.

Biden voters are unaware of a lot of things. Like Economics, History, Climate Science, Ethics, Biology and the Constitution.

They are the dumbest mutherfuvkers on the planet. Useful Idiots and corrupt ones at that.

That’s odd

Obama did not seem to be offended by Biden’s “bright, articulate and clean“ comment.

Only conservatives made a big deal out of it.

You can be happy now. You have a president who really is a racist.

I am THRILLED to get rid of the worst President in modern history.
Americans are not as dumb as the rest of the world thinks
And you have the next 4 years to desperately defend Crazy Uncle Joe as he veers helplessly off the rails and resigns in disgrace after the mid-terms. Enjoy.

Thank you

I will gladly defend a president who is not creating drama everyday and embarrassing our nation around the world
I see you're already starting. Kind of early, don't you think?

I think that the ladies of South Carolina, for example, knew about His Excellency's past statements about their ethnicity and even his comments about a certain Illinois Senator's cleanliness.

But they apparently felt that he regretted those statements and that he really loved their people in spite of what he may have said in the past.

His choosing a certain lady to be the Vice President seemed to be his way of apologizing for his past remarks and to ensure his victory.
Wow, let’s not be so naive!

Biden only loves enriching himself and his family at the expense of the American people.

He chose Kamala to ingratiate himself with the Silicon Valley billionaires.

Last edited:
I think that the ladies of South Carolina, for example, knew about His Excellency's past statements about their ethnicity and even his comments about a certain Illinois Senator's cleanliness.

But they apparently felt that he regretted those statements and that he really loved their people in spite of what he may have said in the past.

His choosing a certain lady to be the Vice President seemed to be his way of apologizing for his past remarks and to ensure his victory.
Wow, let’s not be so naive!

Biden only loves enriching himself and his family at the expense of the American people.

He chose Kamala to ingratiate himself with the Silicon Valley billionaires.

Correct

Biden voters are unaware of a lot of things. Like Economics, History, Climate Science, Ethics, Biology and the Constitution.

They are the dumbest mutherfuvkers on the planet. Useful Idiots and corrupt ones at that.
Democrats don't have any use for facts

Democrats don't have any use for facts

It raised that age old question of "are you stupid because you are a Liberal or are you a Liberal because you are stupid?"

It raised that age old question of "are you stupid because you are a Liberal or are you a Liberal because you are stupid?"

These days I'd say that the stupidity comes first. Only a moron could buy into Democrat policies

Forum List

Back