Voters Were Completely Unaware Of Biden’s Racist Remarks

Viral Video Shows Many Voters Were Completely Unaware Of Biden’s Racist Remarks
New Yorkers SHOCKED By Real Joe Biden Quotes

Thank you fascist Youtube suppression.

Because YouTube is the only format in the USA to spread this fundamental gossip...

Did Quid Pro Joe make those comments or did he not? That's really the only thing that matters, and all voters should be aware of them so they can make up their own minds as to whether the statements impact their eventual vote. My point is that the sycophantic media has a narrative to push and will shape the "news" to further it. Reality can take a back seat. Notice that they're not intentionally lying, they're just choosing which stories to push and which to ignore, and they're ignoring Joe's past statements.

Did he? I suppose although it doesn't matter now does it? Old Joe fit the bill for a centrist that will give away the store to please the corporatist just like Trump did and Bush and Oblama, etc, etc, etc....But you can call him a racist, a commie or what ever your little heart desires because it doesn't bother the club that you will never be a member of..

Because YouTube is the only format in the USA to spread this fundamental gossip...

Did Quid Pro Joe make those comments or did he not? That's really the only thing that matters, and all voters should be aware of them so they can make up their own minds as to whether the statements impact their eventual vote. My point is that the sycophantic media has a narrative to push and will shape the "news" to further it. Reality can take a back seat. Notice that they're not intentionally lying, they're just choosing which stories to push and which to ignore, and they're ignoring Joe's past statements.

With liberal thinking, it is easy to see how the progs get away with being racist dicks.

View attachment 429483

You poor thing try not to suck to much air out of the room having the vapors..

Even if these quotes would have been "racist," when taken in context, they probably would not have made any difference. Look who Biden was running against, a guy whose full history was known, as well as his record and conduct in office.

Are you willing to cut the budget for the people who live off of abuses from non fundamentalist living?

The PROGS built & use the internet as a global plan to provide misinformation & wealth in their and China's favor.

Only the dumbest and weakest among us believe any of their bullshit, but here we are anyway with Biden as POTUS. Not a single PROG can justify it with anything beyond their feelings.

It didn't fucking matter what Joe said, what mattered is what Joe Biden DID, and even more, it mattered that Donald Trump is a racist piece of shit. As are his Cult. You cannot support Trump's "policies" because they are all based upon maintaining white male dominance and control of the government and power institutions in the USA.

He gives women visible, but token roles in his government, but he doesn't have any women heading up any significant government department, much less minorities.

What you fail to understand is that this election was about ridding the nation of an incompetent, unqualified, racist asshole. Democrats would have elected a glass of water, over Captain Covid and his cult of death.

Dragonlady explains it's not important what you say. If that's the case, why has her panties been in a bunch 4 years now?

You did nothing to defend Biden, all you are is an excuse.

That’s odd

Obama did not seem to be offended by Biden’s “bright, articulate and clean“ comment.

Only conservatives made a big deal out of it.

You can be happy now. You have a president who really is a racist.

I am THRILLED to get rid of the worst President in modern history.
Americans are not as dumb as the rest of the world thinks

That’s odd

Obama did not seem to be offended by Biden’s “bright, articulate and clean“ comment.

You're happy you have someone who is guilty everything you accused President Trump for the last four years? You are the problem son.

OP doesn't seem to have noticed that ZERO of the pretend "man on the street" interviews characterized anything as "racist". That label was pinned on after the fact on the YouTube title.

And we all know YouTube titles never lie.

Ah, Gullible's Travels....

You obviously haven't watched Ami Horowitz's video. You can apologize after watching it in its entirety:

Actually I had to watch it in order to make an absolute statement about it.

Did he? I suppose although it doesn't matter now does it? Old Joe fit the bill for a centrist that will give away the store to please the corporatist just like Trump did and Bush and Oblama, etc, etc, etc....But you can call him a racist, a commie or what ever your little heart desires because it doesn't bother the club that you will never be a member of..

But now we will watch blue areas be destroyed. It doesn't sound like anything I know. But most of these people are gomers to you. They have concern for their nation. Only parts of it now.

OP doesn't seem to have noticed that ZERO of the pretend "man on the street" interviews characterized anything as "racist". That label was pinned on after the fact on the YouTube title.

You obviously haven't watched Ami Horowitz's video. You can apologize after watching it in its entirety:

Again you are wrong. The video I posted was Ami Horowitz in Harlem, the full "man on the street" video where racism was clearly expressed by the African Americans that were interviewed.

The OP's video was an interview about the making of the Harlem interviews and only showed extracts of the interviews.

Racism was clearly expressed by most of those interviewed.

Again you are wrong. The video I posted was Ami Horowitz in Harlem, the full "man on the street" video where racism was clearly expressed by the African Americans that were interviewed.

The OP's video was an interview about the making of the Harlem interviews and only showed extracts of the interviews.

I don't know about anything "you posted". I specifically referred to the OP. Are you the OP? I didn't even see you in here until you quoted my post ---- about the OP.

Btw unrelated, is your name taken from the Digital Equipment Computer Users Society?

I don't know about anything "you posted". I specifically referred to the OP. Are you the OP? I didn't even see you in here until you quoted my post ---- about the OP.

Btw unrelated, is your name taken from the Digital Equipment Computer Users Society?

Who cares if I'm the OP. You made a statement in post # 35 which was inaccurate. I responded to what you wrote in post # 39 and provided you with the full video of Ami Horowitz's full Harlem "man on the street" interviews.

In the video I posted African Americans clearly expressed that Biden's statements were racist.

Who cares if I'm the OP. You made a statement in post # 35 which was inaccurate. I responded to what you wrote in post # 39 and provided you with the full video of Ami Horowitz's full Harlem "man on the street" interviews.

In the video I posted African Americans clearly expressed that Biden's statements were racist.

BECAUSE THAT"S WHO I POSTED ABOUT DUMBASS.

I haven't even SEEN your video.

BECAUSE THAT"S WHO I POSTED ABOUT DUMBASS.

I haven't even SEEN your video.

Post # 39. You aren't too bright.

Yes, he did make those comments and his voters can no longer claim the mantle of moral superiority about race in their preferred leader. And I'm happy that you found a club you could finally be a member of and pull the door shut behind you. Everyone needs one of those now and then.

That’s odd

And you have the next 4 years to desperately defend Crazy Uncle Joe as he veers helplessly off the rails and resigns in disgrace after the mid-terms. Enjoy.

That’s odd

And you have the next 4 years to desperately defend Crazy Uncle Joe as he veers helplessly off the rails and resigns in disgrace after the mid-terms. Enjoy.

Thank you

I will gladly defend a president who is not creating drama everyday and embarrassing our nation around the world

Forum List

Back