Voting Democrat in 2018 ? WHY ?

economy. GDP growth was 1.8 (and sinking) when Obama left office. Trump has risen it to 3.2%
i guess you missedthe graph i posted showing the GDP was over 3% about 8 times under Obama. It went as high as 5% on one occasion.. Given 5he cyclic nature of the GDP to rise and fall, the trend Obama had initiated was passed to Trump. When the GDP falls
Next year under Trump...I'll find you...to rub it
In your face.

The graph you posted was a flat out fabrication that claimed GDP had dropped to negative 5.2% - which we all know never happened. You're a liar and a fraud.

[
Taunting me is not going to get you anywhere.. Try googling the name of the organization located on the bottom of the graph.

Again, your graph is a complete fraud. You can put any name you please at the bottom of your lie, we not it is not a link.

Further, one need only right click and examine the source to see that the graph was made in powerpoint, a 100% fraud.

Further the numbers are disputed even by your fellow Maoists who posted contradictory information a few posts later.

You're a liar and a fraud, but everyone here already knows that.

Believe what you will..if you're too ignorant to do a little research on your own...stay stupid.

You lied, you got busted.

You're a Stalinist, everyone here knows you're a liar.
You don't seem to have a lot of support.
You're just a butthurt FOT who won't accept the truth. You're on ignore BTW... I've had enough of you.

Last edited:
That graph is a fraud.

This is why you Maoists have no credibility.

If you have to lie to make your point, you have no point to make.

If you think the graph is a fraud it ought to be a simple task to find a link disproving it. Get back with me when you do.

That isn't how it works, sploogy.

You either created a graph in powerpoint or copied one from one of the hate sites that claims a greater than 5% drop in GDP in 2010.

The one who must prove something is you, because ANYONE who paid attention knows you are flat out lying.

You're just another lying Bolshevik, as common as cat turds in a sandbox, but with far less value to the world.
Taunting me is not going to get you anywhere.. Try googling the name of the organization located on the bottom of the graph.

Trump's claim about Obama's weak economic growth is limited

What does the demagoguery of the hate site Politifraud have to do with the flat out lie that your fellow Maoist posted? :dunno:

Didn't bother to look at the link, did you? If you HAD, you would have seen that it supported YOUR position in that he was not telling the whole truth by trying to claim that the economy had topped 3% "8 times". The fact is that Obama didn't have even one year where growth topped 3% though there was 8 different three month periods where there was 3% growth.

If you think the graph is a fraud it ought to be a simple task to find a link disproving it. Get back with me when you do.

You either created a graph in powerpoint or copied one from one of the hate sites that claims a greater than 5% drop in GDP in 2010.

The one who must prove something is you, because ANYONE who paid attention knows you are flat out lying.

You're just another lying Bolshevik, as common as cat turds in a sandbox, but with far less value to the world.

What does the demagoguery of the hate site Politifraud have to do with the flat out lie that your fellow Maoist posted? :dunno:

Didn't bother to look at the link, did you? If you HAD, you would have seen that it supported YOUR position in that he was not telling the whole truth by trying to claim that the economy had topped 3% "8 times". The fact is that Obama didn't have even one year where growth topped 3% though there was 8 different three month periods where there was 3% growth.

Wow, you are right.

My apology.

I told the truth in response to another poster's
Suggestion the GDP never reached 3% under Obama. In fact it went as high as 5%..but admittedly those were assessed quarterly.
According to the annual graph the GDP did not reach %3.0 under Obama. Now let's see if Trump can maintain an annual GDP of 3% or higher. I predict he won't.

[

Again, your graph is a complete fraud. You can put any name you please at the bottom of your lie, we not it is not a link.

Further, one need only right click and examine the source to see that the graph was made in powerpoint, a 100% fraud.

Further the numbers are disputed even by your fellow Maoists who posted contradictory information a few posts later.

You're a liar and a fraud, but everyone here already knows that.
Why would being made via power point devalue the graph? You expect only the shit Liberals shit out count?

Forum List

Back