Voting for the person who has LESS unfavorable ratings?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Let's see, Hillary Clinton's unfavorable ratings hover around 50%, while Trump's are a whopping 60-65%...so we are left with making a choice based on who we hate LESS.

I must confess that the choice as of yesterday is a perplexing one.....On one hand we have a lady of questionable ethics but with vast experience as well as a history of wrong decisions....while on the other we have a pompous, demagogue who thinks that governance is the same as board room arm twisting.
Further, what many right wingers have not yet realized, is that Trump is actually more to the "left" of Clinton regarding health care deliveries and isolationism......while left wing proponents have to settle with a Clinton who has shown a propensity toward favoring the same, exact institutions and policies that have frustrated progressive causes.

Bottom line is this: The US will survive 8 years of Hillary (whose administration would mostly resembles the Bill Clinton era)....but 8 years of a Trump may severely and negatively impact our status as leader of the world.

Hillary would be like Bills: YEAH SURE. She ran Billy too. He was her puppet who only to show do dee do, when she needed him to speak and then she gave him free rein to hound dog all the women he wanted.

We survived you fools putting in some Junior Senator I think we'll survive a Trump. there is no way I would vote Hillary over Trump, I'll take the chances but thanks anyway. dear gawd

13151415_632422326909540_4377772802977061194_n.jpg

Hillary would be like Bills: YEAH SURE. She ran Billy too. He was her puppet who only to show do dee do, when she needed him to speak and then she gave him free rein to hound dog all the women he wanted.

We survived you fools putting in some Junior Senator I think we'll survive a Trump. there is no way I would vote Hillary over Trump, I'll take the chances but thanks anyway. dear gawd
Could somebody please translate for me what this mental midget is babbling about? LOL.

Better yet, please don't.

• Banned
Could somebody please translate for me what this mental midget is babbling about? LOL.

Better yet, please don't.

LOL.....
Please forgive Stephanie.....her remaining half-brain is malfunctioning today more than usual...Bless her heart.

Even the Op trolled his OWN THREAD. how sad it that?

gotta follow the herd of losers

clear.png
Funny x 3
guno
nat4900
The VOR

I think I could do this for YEARS and year and years. it will be so much fun

trolling back at em. everyone can do it. try it

Last edited:

Forum List

Back