Voting group says it has found 'massive errors and provable fraud' in key Georgia county

Just a little digging...

Garland Favorito is a founder of this group. You may want to look him up.

FYI.

Garland Favorito writes books on fraud and treason. I suspect he's just an opportunist.
Either of you clowns have any actual refutaiton of the paper trail that he has found?
I'm more than happy to leave it up to the courts. I'll go with what they say.

Unlike you guys, who are like teenage girls at a boy band concert whenever new Krakens show up.
How "The Orange Krakens" for a band name?
Refute the evidence that's right in your face, skank.
What does that evidence show? Were the votes counted? Were they not? Were they counted multiple times? Or not?

What are you stating that they show you?

More everyday on the fraud that did not happen? Why is that?
A blog?
Who cares where the news comes from? It certainly does not come from any of your sources.
"who cares where the news comes from"................... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: That sums it up, doesn't it?
Pretty much the definition of the alternate universe.
No, telling a lie expecting people to accept is from an alternative universe. It might work there but it is not working here. Fraud will be proven.
If it's proven in a court of law, I'll be on board.
The court of public opinion is all that is needed. It will be the end of the Democratic party.
That's it?

The court of public opinion?

Hilarious
What do you think the propagandists you listen to depend on?
A fact based reality.

A blog?
Who cares where the news comes from? It certainly does not come from any of your sources.
"who cares where the news comes from"................... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: That sums it up, doesn't it?
No, telling a lie expecting people to accept is from an alternative universe. It might work there but it is not working here. Fraud will be proven.
The court of public opinion is all that is needed. It will be the end of the Democratic party.
"the court of public opinion is all that is needed"..................no....that's not how it works, hun..... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Just a little digging...

FYI.

Garland Favorito writes books on fraud and treason. I suspect he's just an opportunist.
Either of you clowns have any actual refutaiton of the paper trail that he has found?

Unlike you guys, who are like teenage girls at a boy band concert whenever new Krakens show up.
What does that evidence show? Were the votes counted? Were they not? Were they counted multiple times? Or not?

What are you stating that shows you?
The evidence shows that numerous tally sheets don't match up with the scans...IOW, they're fucking fraudulent.

Just a little digging...

FYI.

What are you stating that shows you?
The evidence shows that numerous tally sheets don't match up with the scans...IOW, they're fucking fraudulent.
The state would not have certified it's election results if that was true.

So, where is your proof to the contrary?

A blog?
That's it?

Hilarious
A fact based reality.
Do you believe that? That is on you. You wear you stupidity well. No need to talk to you anymore.

A blog?
That's it?

Hilarious
A fact based reality.
Do you believe that? That is on you. You wear you stupidity well. No need to talk to you anymore.
I stated fact when I asserted the State of GA certified it 2020 election results.

Are you aware of that?

Because you're insane.
I do not believe the media. That makes me sane. You think a lie repeated will turn into the truth. There is not much more insane things than that.
Sure, show us what universe GA did not certify it's 2020 election results in....

A blog?
That's it?

Hilarious
A fact based reality.
I stated fact when I asserted the State of GA certified it 2020 election results.

Are you aware of that?
When you defraud someone you have to do that. Anything else?

What were the errors that they allegedly found? WHY didn't they document them and show us the specific.mistakes they found by precinct? Were the counts off by 1 or two in each precinct? Or were they off by thousands? Were they in favor of Trump or in favor of Biden? Would the election winner have changed by these alleged differences.

WHY DON'T YOU ever want to know the details and specifics? Why do you let yourself be used and abused by the GOP rhetoric with no evidence of facts supplied.?
Mistakes are not fraud.... Mistakes are mistakes.

What were the errors that they allegedly found? WHY didn't they document them and show us the specific.mistakes they found by precinct? We're the counts off by 1 or two in each precinct? Or were they off by thousands? We're they in favor of Trump or in favor of Biden?

WHY DON'T YOU ever want to know the details and specifics? Why do you let yourself be used and abused by the GOP rhetoric with no evidence of facts supplied.?
Let them have the ballots and they will tell you. The man has already proven the machines gave votes to Biden.

A blog?
That's it?

Hilarious
A fact based reality.

Are you aware of that?
When you defraud someone you have to do that. Anything else?
Again, where is the proof of fraud?

Bueller, Bueller...

What were the errors that they allegedly found? WHY didn't they document them and show us the specific.mistakes they found by precinct? We're the counts off by 1 or two in each precinct? Or were they off by thousands? We're they in favor of Trump or in favor of Biden?

Let them have the ballots and they will tell you. The man has already proven the machines gave votes to Biden.
what man proved that...and where is the PROOF, the EVIDENCE?

Bueller? Bueller?

What gets me about all this is the Trumpsters, quite rightly, called out the stupidity of Democrats who've been fixated on the collusion narrative for the last four years. And here they are doing the same damn thing.

What gets me about all this is the Trumpsters, quite rightly, called out the stupidity of Democrats who've been fixated on the collusion narrative for the last four years. And here they are doing the same damn thing.
The Left has a lot more proof of Russian collusion than they have of election fraud.

First and foremost is the sharing of campaign strategy and polling with Russian operatives by paul manafort.

Forum List

Back