Voting group says it has found 'massive errors and provable fraud' in key Georgia county

Just a little digging...

Garland Favorito is a founder of this group. You may want to look him up.

FYI.
I know who he is and he can prove fraud if given the chance. They are holding things up in court, but he has basically proven the fraud already. Call him anything you wish it changes nothing.
"and he can prove fraud if given the chance"..............:heehee: Like you? :heehee:

In before this gets shipped to the conspiracy theory forum.
What is reported in the article is fact and information. It has nothing to do with conspiracy. If it ends up there it proves the mods are pushing the narrative which is a huge lie. And that is all it proves.

You say that all the time and you still get sent to the conspiracy theory forum.

Maybe you're just a gullible retard.
Then you admit the mods are pushing an unproven narrative about fraud and evidence emerging that clearly has been blocked by courts and dirty tricks? Sounds like it.

Remember those saying there was no fraud is all they have. They somehow think they are going to be believed after lying for 5 straight years? Not by me, or half of Americans. The lie has failed and moving threads to conspiracy has failed also.

More everyday on the fraud that did not happen? Why is that?

Nah, not buying it. Trump had a full 5-6 weeks to discover this last Fall. The window of discovery has closed.

There were 28 different cases raised in court and no judge found this and we know judges are as pure as the driven snow who never make mistakes.

And ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, WaPo and the NYT all declared the fraud baseless and debunked back on November 4, and they would never publish a false story.

This is just sour grapes from the sore Trump losers who cannot live with the thought of their dear leader not winning.

There is nothing to see here, just as continuation of the Big Lie. Elections are elections, not fox hunts looking for tiny straws in hidden cracks.

2020 was the most honest, fair, straight-up and aboveboard election not only in America, but in all history of the world! Any questions about it are sheer partisan play.

There, did I cover all of the alibis, excuses and rants by the likes of Dr. Glove and Traderless Jack? Hope I didn't overlook any! :auiqs.jpg:

A bone for the troll.

"They are double, triple, and quadruple checking every single detail in order to prove that the Senate’s audit is 100% accurate." Oh oh. :auiqs.jpg:
Gateway Pundit already lied to you and you still believe them.
One lie compared to hundreds by your sources? Try again.

You say that all the time and you still get sent to the conspiracy theory forum.

Then you admit the mods are pushing an unproven narrative about fraud and evidence emerging that clearly has been blocked by courts and dirty tricks? Sounds like it.

No. I think you’re just a gullible retard.

A bone for the troll.

"They are double, triple, and quadruple checking every single detail in order to prove that the Senate’s audit is 100% accurate." Oh oh. :auiqs.jpg:
One lie compared to hundreds by your sources? Try again.

So you still use them even though they lied to you.

I guess you didn’t learn your lesson.

A bone for the troll.

What a sucker you are.....trump loves your kind.

In before this gets shipped to the conspiracy theory forum.
What is reported in the article is fact and information. It has nothing to do with conspiracy. If it ends up there it proves the mods are pushing the narrative which is a huge lie. And that is all it proves.

Remember those saying there was no fraud is all they have. They somehow think they are going to be believed after lying for 5 straight years? Not by me, or half of Americans. The lie has failed and moving threads to conspiracy has failed also.
"the mods are pushing an unproven narrative about fraud and evidence".................... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

A blog?
Who cares where the news comes from? It certainly does not come from any of your sources.
Your blog is posting opinion.
Provable fraud is not an opinion.

A blog?
Who cares where the news comes from? It certainly does not come from any of your sources.
Your blog is posting opinion.
Provable fraud is not an opinion.
When is it going to be proven? Because all the counting is over.

A bone for the troll.

There are no fewer than seven of fraudulent tally sheets from that "audit", which impossibly gave Xiden 100% of the vote.

That's not from GP, those are the actual hard copies.

Just a little digging...

Garland Favorito is a founder of this group. You may want to look him up.

FYI.

Garland Favorito writes books on fraud and treason. I suspect he's just an opportunist.
Either of you clowns have any actual refutaiton of the paper trail that he has found?
I'm more than happy to leave it up to the courts. I'll go with what they say.

Unlike you guys, who are like teenage girls at a boy band concert whenever new Krakens show up.

Forum List

Back