Voting group says it has found 'massive errors and provable fraud' in key Georgia county

Just a little digging...

Garland Favorito is a founder of this group. You may want to look him up.

FYI.

Garland Favorito writes books on fraud and treason. I suspect he's just an opportunist.
Either of you clowns have any actual refutaiton of the paper trail that he has found?
I'm more than happy to leave it up to the courts. I'll go with what they say.

Unlike you guys, who are like teenage girls at a boy band concert whenever new Krakens show up.
How "The Orange Krakens" for a band name?
Refute the evidence that's right in your face, skank.
Where is this evidence you claim in "right in my face"? Bring it forth.
He gave you a link, you stupid troll.
You mean that joke? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Lastamender

More everyday on the fraud that did not happen? Why is that?
Because you're insane.
I do not believe the media. That makes me sane. You think a lie repeated will turn into the truth. There is not much more insane things than that.
"I do not believe the media. That makes me sane." ... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

What were the errors that they allegedly found? WHY didn't they document them and show us the specific.mistakes they found by precinct? We're the counts off by 1 or two in each precinct? Or were they off by thousands? We're they in favor of Trump or in favor of Biden?

WHY DON'T YOU ever want to know the details and specifics? Why do you let yourself be used and abused by the GOP rhetoric with no evidence of facts supplied.?
Mistakes are not fraud.... Mistakes are mistakes.
Let them have the ballots and they will tell you. The man has already proven the machines gave votes to Biden.
what man proved that...and where is the PROOF, the EVIDENCE?
It has been posted, quite a while ago. If you can't pay attention it is not my fault.

Nah, not buying it. Trump had a full 5-6 weeks to discover this last Fall. The window of discovery has closed.

There were 28 different cases raised in court and no judge found this and we know judges are as pure as the driven snow who never make mistakes.

And ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, WaPo and the NYT all declared the fraud baseless and debunked back on November 4, and they would never publish a false story.

This is just sour grapes from the sore Trump losers who cannot live with the thought of their dear leader not winning.

There is nothing to see here, just as continuation of the Big Lie. Elections are elections, not fox hunts looking for tiny straws in hidden cracks.

2020 was the most honest, fair, straight-up and aboveboard election not only in America, but in all history of the world! Any questions about it are sheer partisan play.

There, did I cover all of the alibis, excuses and rants by the likes of Dr. Glove and Traderless Jack? Hope I didn't overlook any! :auiqs.jpg:

You forgot to include that the alleged fraud, including the video evidence, was "debunked" in states and counties run by Republicans, such as gov Kemp, Raffensberger, et al., which has to be true because they're in the same party as Trump.

And still no arrests...every day.

Why is that?
Why don't recognize the fact that our justice system selectively prosecutes people. Democrats are allowed to break the laws and avoid punishment. That is why there have been no arrests. Your ignorance and denial are classic stupid.

Nah, not buying it. Trump had a full 5-6 weeks to discover this last Fall. The window of discovery has closed.

There were 28 different cases raised in court and no judge found this and we know judges are as pure as the driven snow who never make mistakes.

And ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, WaPo and the NYT all declared the fraud baseless and debunked back on November 4, and they would never publish a false story.

This is just sour grapes from the sore Trump losers who cannot live with the thought of their dear leader not winning.

There is nothing to see here, just as continuation of the Big Lie. Elections are elections, not fox hunts looking for tiny straws in hidden cracks.

2020 was the most honest, fair, straight-up and aboveboard election not only in America, but in all history of the world! Any questions about it are sheer partisan play.

There, did I cover all of the alibis, excuses and rants by the likes of Dr. Glove and Traderless Jack? Hope I didn't overlook any! :auiqs.jpg:

You forgot to include that the alleged fraud, including the video evidence, was "debunked" in states and counties run by Republicans, such as gov Kemp, Raffensberger, et al., which has to be true because they're in the same party as Trump.

Yeahbut, debunking is a transitive verb which implies an ACTION taken, so I will ask all the Lefties here again, WHO debunked the fraud, HOW and WHEN?

Everyone REPORTS it as having taken place yet no one can pin down the SOURCE. Apparently everyone's source for the debunking just came from some other yutz likewise reporting it who also just got it from some other 3rd party reporting it.

Yeahbut, debunking is a transitive verb which implies an ACTION taken, so I will ask all the Lefties here again, WHO debunked the fraud, HOW and WHEN?

Everyone REPORTS it as having taken place yet no one can pin down the SOURCE. Apparently everyone's source for the debunking just came from some other yutz likewise reporting it who also just got it from some other 3rd party reporting it.

You have to PROVE fraud.

You have to PROVE fraud.
According to the group Voters Organized for Trusted Election Results in Georgia (VoterGA), one of the entities listed on a lawsuit challenging the results of the 2020 election in Fulton County, a hand audit from last year which has oft been pointed to as having “proven” now-President Joe Biden’s victory in the state, was “riddled with massive errors and provable fraud.”
It's over. The fraud is proven in 2 states now. It is just a matter of telling the media and politicians and useful idiots it is over and the election was stolen.

Of course the court battles preventing the solid indisputable facts is just a matter of time. The courts cannot deprive the citizens to their right of transparency in the election process. Sooner or later the laws will force them to rule in the peoples favor.

BREAKING: Wisconsin Republican Rep. Ramthum Calls for Forensic Audit Procedures Added to Scope of State Audit After Seeing Arizona and Georgia Results​

The beginnings of an end that should totally destroy the Democratic party and take out every RINO. Imagine a government without the scheming lying assholes, it's coming.

And still no arrests...every day.

Why is that?
Why don't recognize the fact that our justice system selectively prosecutes people. Democrats are allowed to break the laws and avoid punishment. That is why there have been no arrests. Your ignorance and denial are classic stupid.

And there you have it...another conspiracy theory to cover the first failed conspiracy theory.

Hey everyone...watch this.

Well Lastamender....certainly there will be some legal actions taken; court cases, hearings, etc... right?

Your response please....

A recent report by an independent observer of the county's election said no evidence of fraud was found in the November 2020 race. Still, it noted several parts of the process were handled in a disorganized manner, with problems such as malfunctioning machines, multiple chains of custody issues, and insufficient training for workers.

Still no evidence of fraud

President Joe Biden won Georgia by roughly 12,000 votes, a tally affirmed in multiple recounts and certified by the state, prompting judges to turn away legal challenges to the results. This lingering suit's audit would not change the outcome of the contest.

after 2 recounts the state certified the win

Sounds debunked to me

Now does the right want to quit no because it not what they want to hear.

Forum List

Back