Voting group says it has found 'massive errors and provable fraud' in key Georgia county

More everyday on the fraud that did not happen? Why is that?
A blog?
Who cares where the news comes from? It certainly does not come from any of your sources.
"who cares where the news comes from"................... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: That sums it up, doesn't it?

Just a little digging...

Garland Favorito is a founder of this group. You may want to look him up.

FYI.

Garland Favorito writes books on fraud and treason. I suspect he's just an opportunist.
Either of you clowns have any actual refutaiton of the paper trail that he has found?
He hasn't found any fraud.

The state certified as accurate and fair.
I'll make that three clowns.

A blog?
Who cares where the news comes from? It certainly does not come from any of your sources.
"who cares where the news comes from"................... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: That sums it up, doesn't it?
Pretty much the definition of the alternate universe.

There are no fewer than seven of fraudulent tally sheets from that "audit", which impossibly gave Xiden 100% of the vote.

That's not from GP, those are the actual hard copies.

Let me know when the courts agree with your tinfoil hat bullshit.

A blog?
Your blog is posting opinion.
Provable fraud is not an opinion.
When is it going to be proven? Because all the counting is over.
When the courts give him the ballots.

There are no fewer than seven of fraudulent tally sheets from that "audit", which impossibly gave Xiden 100% of the vote.

That's not from GP, those are the actual hard copies.

Let me know when the courts agree with your tinfoil hat bullshit.
That's all this takes. Prove it in a court of law, and then we go from there.

So far, they're not doing a very good job.

Here are copies of the actual fraudulent tally sheets, you hapless, hopeless dumbfucks.

A blog?
Pretty much the definition of the alternate univer se.
No, telling a lie expecting people to accept as truth is from an alternative universe. It might work there but it is not working here. Fraud will be proven.

A blog?
"provable fraud".............when has that happened? Not on 30JUN21....

A blog?
No, telling a lie expecting people to accept is from an alternative universe. It might work there but it is not working here. Fraud will be proven.
If it's proven in a court of law, I'll be on board.

Just a little digging...

FYI.

Garland Favorito writes books on fraud and treason. I suspect he's just an opportunist.
Either of you clowns have any actual refutaiton of the paper trail that he has found?
I'm more than happy to leave it up to the courts. I'll go with what they say.

Unlike you guys, who are like teenage girls at a boy band concert whenever new Krakens show up.
How "The Orange Krakens" for a band name?

A blog?
What proof of fraud can you show the court to compel them to do that?

Just a little digging...

FYI.

Unlike you guys, who are like teenage girls at a boy band concert whenever new Krakens show up.
Refute the evidence that's right in your face, skank.

A blog?
No, telling a lie expecting people to accept is from an alternative universe. It might work there but it is not working here. Fraud will be proven.
The court of public opinion is all that is needed. It will be the end of the Democratic party.

A blog?
What proof of fraud can you show the court to compel them to do that?
The court did say the ballots could be examined but Fulton county has stopped it through a technicality. If there was no fraud why would they stop it?

A blog?
The court of public opinion is all that is needed. It will be the end of the Democratic party.
That's it?

The court of public opinion?

Hilarious

Just a little digging...

FYI.

Where is this evidence you claim in "right in my face"? Bring it forth.

A blog?
That's it?

The court of public opinion?

Hilarious
What do you think the propagandists you listen to depend on?

Just a little digging...

FYI.

Where is this evidence you claim in "right in my face"? Bring it forth.
He gave you a link, you stupid troll.

Forum List

Back