VP Debate: Questions you'd like to see Sarah Palen get asked

Well since it's a debate they need to be questions which Biden would also be answering right?

I'd like for BOTH candidates to be asked about their feelings on ending the war in Iraq.

what do you plan to do about Health care for the millions of Americans without it?

What do you hope to accomplish as VP?

do you believe in increasing spending for education since in the last 8 years spending has been reduced in that area?

What is your position on abortion?

Why didn't she get up and walk out of the Church when those comments were made???!!!!

Why didn't she leave the church, instead of sitting there listening to those comments?!!!

I hope your not just asking Palin these questions. Did you ask the same questions when the news of Obama's church was revealed? Just making sure your not setting a double standard.

Are you still a member of the Alaskan Independence Party which sought to have the state succeed from the Union?

Is it true that the founder of that group was murdered while trying to buy plastic explosives on the black market?

Why do you hate America?

You must have pulled quips from the New York Times article in which they provided a follow up story today explaining their information was inaccurate. She was not a member of the Alaskan Independence Party.

You must have pulled quips from the New York Times article in which they provided a follow up story today explaining their information was inaccurate. She was not a member of the Alaskan Independence Party.

NYT: "a statement issued Monday night by Lynette Clark, the party’s chairwoman, who said that Ms. Palin joined the party in 1994...

On Tuesday night, Ms. Clark said that her initial statement was incorrect and had been based on erroneous information provided by another member of the party whom she declined to identify."

So Ms. Clark said on Monday that Palin was a member of this treasonous organization and then she said the next day that she wasn't. Why doesn't Clark identify the person that accused Palin of treason? Why protect this person? What's going on here?

NYT: "a statement issued Monday night by Lynette Clark, the party’s chairwoman, who said that Ms. Palin joined the party in 1994...

On Tuesday night, Ms. Clark said that her initial statement was incorrect and had been based on erroneous information provided by another member of the party whom she declined to identify."

So Ms. Clark said on Monday that Palin was a member of this treasonous organization and then she said the next day that she wasn't. Why doesn't Clark identify the person that accused Palin of treason? Why protect this person? What's going on here?

dancingboy7lr.gif

Well since it's a debate they need to be questions which Biden would also be answering right?

I'd like for BOTH candidates to be asked about their feelings on ending the war in Iraq.

what do you plan to do about Health care for the millions of Americans without it?

What do you hope to accomplish as VP?

do you believe in increasing spending for education since in the last 8 years spending has been reduced in that area?

What is your position on abortion?
not really, we don't have real debates anymore
they have joint press conferences
i'd love to see a REAL debate
i have a feeling Biden would come off looking the worse
he's already suffering from foot in mouth

ever think she just plain made a mistake and was covering for herself?

not really, we don't have real debates anymore
they have joint press conferences
i'd love to see a REAL debate
i have a feeling Biden would come off looking the worse
he's already suffering from foot in mouth

Now that I highly doubt ... they couldn't possibly prepare Palin for a REAL debate with Biden in time ...

LOL really?
you think Biden is THAT good?
i dont

I think Biden is good ... but I'm thinking more along the lines of the years of experience in national and foreign issues and all the bits and pieces of knowledge that go along with and being able to fire them off in an effective concise (sp?) manner without falling all over oneself ...

Biden's got it in him already ... he lived it ... she would have to absorb it all ... like a student ... in an extremely short period of time ...

I think Biden is good ... but I'm thinking more along the lines of the years of experience in national and foreign issues and all the bits and pieces of knowledge that go along with and being able to fire them off in an effective concise (sp?) manner without falling all over oneself ...

Biden's got it in him already ... he lived it ... she would have to absorb it all ... like a student ... in an extremely short period of time ...
well then, lets see how what we will get goes
i think Palins gonna shock everyone
again ;)

Forum List

Back