Vp Harris Already Violated Her Ethics Pledge - GEE, what A Surprise

I am just shocked, I tell you...

:p

What has she done that's illegal, improper, or unethical, Sleazy. She has a perfectly legal family trust. Why are YOU trying to portray this as an ethics breach. That's really fucking dishonest of you, Sleazy.

You didn't say The Trump Family Trust was "unethical", even though the Trump Family Trust is being sued for "fraud" and for hiding assets from Fred Trump's beneficiaries. That's some double standard you've got going on there Sleazy.

Why is Kamala's Family Trust "unethical" but Donald Trump's Family Trust OK, in your books?
You’re an antisemite from Canada. Leave the US politics to Americans aka us, thank you. You’re not welcome here.

I am not an anti-semite but keep lying, fool. It's really all you have. There is no citizenship requirement for this board.

You're an idiot who claims to be a lot of things, but seems mostly to be a liar, and someone whose only strategy in debate is to make false allegations of anti-Semitism against other posters.

One could reasonably say that any Jew who voted in favour of Donald Trump is an anti-Semite, since Donald Trump allowed right wing terrorists to attack and murder Jews in the USA without consequences. You even said that Jews were better off with Trump as President despite all of the anti-Semitic attacks he did nothing about.
Did you or did you not say “Jews invented whining”? Replace “Jews” with “blacks” and then tell me if you would be labeled a racist? You’re trying to divide us, Americans. Just go away.

Trump moved the embassy to Jerusalem and has Jewish grandchildren. But you just carry on with your hate.

Oh, Come On Man ... We aren't living in the Stone Ages.

We need to reimagine what Ethics really means.
We aren't talking about your slave owning granddaddy hiding property assets in a Blind Trust
We're talking about a lovely couple getting a modest condo just so they can be close to their family while in Washington DC.

Harris came from a Slave owning family.
Yes, she is the child of a slaver. Who raped her great grandmother or something like that.
You watched too many movies and TV shows. You think slave women didn't want to get with massa and have offspring that would have a chance to inherit money and real estate, of course they did. Even today black guys call black women who marry white guys bed wenches.
Wow, look at that! A perfect example of that systemic racism you like to pretend doesn't exist.

We aren't talking about your slave owning granddaddy hiding property assets in a Blind Trust
We're talking about a lovely couple getting a modest condo just so they can be close to their family while in Washington DC.

Yes, she is the child of a slaver. Who raped her great grandmother or something like that.
You watched too many movies and TV shows. You think slave women didn't want to get with massa and have offspring that would have a chance to inherit money and real estate, of course they did. Even today black guys call black women who marry white guys bed wenches.
Wow, look at that! A perfect example of that systemic racism you like to pretend doesn't exist.
OK--We had a Black President. Blacks on Supreme Ct. Black Senators and House Members. Blacks make hundreds of MILLIONS playing Basketball. Many Black Lawyers and Business execs. So where the fuck IS this Sydstemic Racism. I say you are a fuckin' LIAR.

OK--We had a Black President. Blacks on Supreme Ct. Black Senators and House Members. Blacks make hundreds of MILLIONS playing Basketball. Many Black Lawyers and Business execs. So where the fuck IS this Sydstemic Racism. I say you are a fuckin' LIAR.

That really depends on if he wants to suggest the only way they got there was through Affirmative Action ... :thup:

Nothing I said was an example of systemic racism. You make up chit out of thin air.

The very fact that those things are unusual enough to merit mention is systemic racism.

That really depends on if he wants to suggest the only way they got there was through Affirmative Action ... :thup:

Not even close, kiddo.

Nothing I said was an example of systemic racism. You make up chit out of thin air.
Nope. You just don't know what the phrase means.

The very fact that those things are unusual enough to merit mention is systemic racism.
Unusual because Blacks are just stupid. Or better yet ,gullible ,violent, and stupid.

Unusual because Blacks are just stupid. Or better yet ,gullible ,violent, and stupid.
And there it is again, only not so much systemic as blatant this time.

Not even close, kiddo.

Well good, because that would be ignorant of you ... :thup:

Those were examples. and the point was that they aren't unusual ... Except maybe for you.
I mean he could have added doctors, but no need for overkill ... :thup:

You can tell when criticism of a Democrat is true because the Useful Idiots start screeching about Trump.

No you can tell that the criticism is utterly false because Donald Trump did or said exactly the same thing and you said nothing about it. Or worse you actually praised him for doing it.

What sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. If it was OK for Donald Trump to do something then it’s OK for anyone else to do it. You’re not gonna be able to call out Democrats for any kind of bad behaviour because everything Donald Trump did was much much worse.

See how backing that loser is going to cost you until the end of time
I'm simply treating Biden with the same respect you treated Trump.

NO EVIDENCE OF RACISM IS PROOF OF RACISM HA CHECKMAET

You're retarded.

Forum List

Back