W couldn't make it out to the last two GOP conventions but....

"conservative" republicans, Trump will bring more of the same:

Big government gets bigger

“We have now presided over the largest increase in the size of government since the Great Society,” said Sen. John McCain, the Republican candidate vying to replace Mr. Bush in the White House, during the first presidential debate.

W and his daddy both refuse to support Trump. Every living ex-president is voting for Hillary. They don't want someone like Trump to degrade the office.
Amazing how quickly you all change your tune. It wasn't that long ago you rabid rodents hated the Decider with demonic zeal. Now you cozy up because they're pouting about losing the primaries. Sounds like a conference of losers to me.

I never said I like Shrub in any way. I just pointed out that even he knows the presidency deserves more dignity than Trump will ever have.
Yes, dignity is more important than the Decider invading a sovereign nation and then pouring billions of dollars to rebuild a country that hates us. If you weren't so rabid, you would realize Bush did this and Trump called it a mistake just like Leftists do today, suffering a hangover after voting for the war.

W and his daddy both refuse to support Trump. Every living ex-president is voting for Hillary. They don't want someone like Trump to degrade the office.
Amazing how quickly you all change your tune. It wasn't that long ago you rabid rodents hated the Decider with demonic zeal. Now you cozy up because they're pouting about losing the primaries. Sounds like a conference of losers to me.

I never said I like Shrub in any way. I just pointed out that even he knows the presidency deserves more dignity than Trump will ever have.
Yes, dignity is more important than the Decider invading a sovereign nation and then pouring billions of dollars to rebuild a country that hates us. If you weren't so rabid, you would realize Bush did this and Trump called it a mistake just like Leftists do today, suffering a hangover after voting for the war.

Everybody knows it was a horrible mistake now. Trump claims he was against it from the start. That is a lie

Share The Facts

Donald Trump
Presidential candidate
noevidence.png
TransparentWebLogo.png

Says he “fought very, very hard against us … going into Iraq,” claiming he could provide “25 different stories” to prove his opposition.
Republican presidential debate – Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Sorry, we've already had a serial sex offender there... that ship has sailed.

Everybody knows it was a horrible mistake now. Trump claims he was against it from the start. That is a lie

Share The Facts

Donald Trump
Presidential candidate
noevidence.png
TransparentWebLogo.png

Says he “fought very, very hard against us … going into Iraq,” claiming he could provide “25 different stories” to prove his opposition.
Republican presidential debate – Wednesday, September 16, 2015
Left wing "fact check" sites are nothing more than leftist propaganda. That's why Vag is fighting so hard to force moderators to "fact check" tonight.

Trump was against it from the start. Vag voted for it. Trump was a civilian, Vag was part of the government that made it happen. See the difference?

Of course you don't.

Perhaps rather than piss and moan about Bush not attending the conventions, and perhaps rather than getting into pissing matches over pointless questions, why not take note of the civility exhibited between the two couples, and learn from it...

Of course they hang together. They want perpetual war. Remember, the hil voted for Ws war. They're all the same.

Yet only Trump says he’ll “take their oil” (ISIS)….more of the same

Did trump cast a vote for the iraq war? Clinton did and that's who you're voting for.

Yes but he did support it. Both now regret their support. But that was 2003, this is 2016. Feel good about sending more blood and treasure into the ME for the 3rd time in 25 years? We have 22 vets a day from the first time (on average) committing suicide today.

Want to stay out of the ME? Vote for Hillary. Want to spend more blood and treasure over there for people who hate us? Vote for Trump.

Forum List

Back