W couldn't make it out to the last two GOP conventions but....

W can find the time to hobnob with the Obamas....

The friendship of George W. Bush and Michelle Obama - CNNPolitics.com

160924184552-obamas-and-bushs-nmaahc-sept-24-exlarge-169.jpg

There's no difference between Bush and Obama; they share a hatred for America and were each tools of the Deep State

Why wasn't he at the McCain convention?

Why wasn't he at the Romney convention?

Why wasn't he at the Trump convention?

If you answer those three questions honestly, you will surely discover why this thread is retarded.
He's made his money; he doesn't give a shit.

Incorrect!

Incorrect!

Wow! You are a tricky one. I'd better watch out for you!
You're a quick learner...sometimes.

Yep....and I'm a good teacher too!

So...try again. Why wasn't "W" featured at John McCain's 2008 GOP convention?

He's made his money; he doesn't give a shit.

Incorrect!

Incorrect!

Why are you so stupid?
It doesn't matter to ma as both are self-serving scumbags.

Why are you so stupid?
It doesn't matter to ma as both are self-serving scumbags.

Awesome! You don't care! Thanks so much for trying.

W and his daddy both refuse to support Trump. Every living ex-president is voting for Hillary. They don't want someone like Trump to degrade the office.
The GOP'ers are why we sent Trump.....

If you answer those three questions honestly, you will surely discover why this thread is retarded.

Give us your honest answers, retard.

What? You can't handle this line of inquiry? Say it ain't so!

If you can't even answer your own questions that you assert have a specific meaning, then it just shows you're talking out of your ass as per your usual.

There's no difference between Bush and Obama; they share a hatred for America and were each tools of the Deep State
Trump is the one with a hatred of America. He has been tearing down the country for the last year and a half. Racists hate the country has diversified. It's the "new way it is". They need to get used to it.

They are al part of the same club, Dems and Republicans are the flip side of the same coin.
It has never been more evident, Trump is not part of that click ad you see how they turn against him.

If you can't even answer your own questions that you assert have a specific meaning, then it just shows you're talking out of your ass as per your usual.

I'm sorry, dummy. I asked You a question. Three actually. If you cannot answer them , you can ask me nicely to explain.

I think you know the answers. I also think you are too embarrased to admit it.

I'm sorry, dummy. I asked You a question. Three actually. If you cannot answer them , you can ask me nicely to explain.

I've stated my position. You're just playing games and throwing out questions; and you're too afraid to answer your questions and address their significance. That's on you. As it is I'm just not going down your rabbit hole.

It's a shame though; cos I thought you might take pride in whatever point you were trying to make for a change.

I've stated my position. You're just playing games and throwing out questions; and you're too afraid to answer your questions and address their significance. That's on you. As it is I'm just not going down your rabbit hole.

It's a shame though; cos I thought you might take pride in whatever point you were trying to make for a change.

You are serious, aren't you? You don't know?

What a dummy.

1) McCain didn't want him there. Not invited.
2) Romney didn't want him there. Not invited.
3) Trump didn't want him there and he wouldn't have gone if he did. Not invited.

Idiot.

I think being evil for 8 years drives a person crazy. First Reagan then bush

So, how crazy is Obama?
It's laughable you would even try to compare. You Republicans hold us Democrats up to a much higher standard if you would even consider Obama as evil as bush. Or evil at all.

Bush lied us into a fucking war. Then ripped us off with tarp on his way out the door. The biggest bank robbery in history. Obama cleaned up YOUR mess

Forum List

Back