W couldn't make it out to the last two GOP conventions but....

Give us your honest answers, retard.

What? You can't handle this line of inquiry? Say it ain't so!

If you can't even answer your own questions that you assert have a specific meaning, then it just shows you're talking out of your ass as per your usual.

I'm sorry, dummy. I asked You a question. Three actually. If you cannot answer them , you can ask me nicely to explain.

I think you know the answers. I also think you are too embarrased to admit it.

I've stated my position. You're just playing games and throwing out questions; and you're too afraid to answer your questions and address their significance. That's on you. As it is I'm just not going down your rabbit hole.

It's a shame though; cos I thought you might take pride in whatever point you were trying to make for a change.

You are serious, aren't you? You don't know?

What a dummy.

1) McCain didn't want him there. Not invited.
2) Romney didn't want him there. Not invited.
3) Trump didn't want him there and he wouldn't have gone if he did. Not invited.

Idiot.

You had a line of reasoning (which you could have just fucking stated); I'm surprised. You're probably right about McCain. I don't think you're right about Romney, though. GWB could've lent a prestige factor, and the bad publicity was largely yesterday's news. And Bush was pretty well a bitch when it came to endorsing and supporting in that cycle either way. And this time around, Bush was a bitch again; his feelings were hurt that Trump bitched his demagogue brother. And going back to McCain, Bush had been a bitch for the five years leading up to it. If he wasn't such a bitch, he wouldn't have been ahsamed to show his no-good fucking face.

What? You can't handle this line of inquiry? Say it ain't so!

If you can't even answer your own questions that you assert have a specific meaning, then it just shows you're talking out of your ass as per your usual.

I'm sorry, dummy. I asked You a question. Three actually. If you cannot answer them , you can ask me nicely to explain.

I've stated my position. You're just playing games and throwing out questions; and you're too afraid to answer your questions and address their significance. That's on you. As it is I'm just not going down your rabbit hole.

It's a shame though; cos I thought you might take pride in whatever point you were trying to make for a change.

What a dummy.

3) Trump didn't want him there and he wouldn't have gone if he did. Not invited.

Idiot.

You had a line of reasoning (which you could have just fucking stated); I'm surprised. You're probably right about McCain. I don't think you're right about Romney, though. GWB could've lent a prestige factor, and the bad publicity was largely yesterday's news. And Bush was pretty well a bitch when it came to endorsing and supporting in that cycle either way. And this time around, Bush was a bitch again; his feelings were hurt that Trump bitched his demagogue brother. And going back to McCain, Bush had been a bitch for the five years leading up to it. If he wasn't such a bitch, he wouldn't have been ahsamed to show his no-good fucking face.

He wasn't wanted. He was a shitty POTUS and left office as one of the least popular presidents in History. He was not welcome in any of those stages.

W can find the time to hobnob with the Obamas....

The friendship of George W. Bush and Michelle Obama - CNNPolitics.com

160924184552-obamas-and-bushs-nmaahc-sept-24-exlarge-169.jpg
I think being evil for 8 years drives a person crazy. First Reagan then bush

So, how crazy is Obama?
It's laughable you would even try to compare. You Republicans hold us Democrats up to a much higher standard if you would even consider Obama as evil as bush. Or evil at all.

Bush lied us into a fucking war. Then ripped us off with tarp on his way out the door. The biggest bank robbery in history. Obama cleaned up YOUR mess

Evil is relative to the standards that Republicans hold? You've lost all grip on logic, dude. And Obama has stole way more money from Americans, dude.

What a dummy.

Idiot.

He wasn't wanted. He was a shitty POTUS and left office as one of the least popular presidents in History. He was not welcome in any of those stages.

That's just not true. He's no more disliked than Obama, who showed the fuck up for Hillary's convention and campaigned for her.

What a dummy.

Idiot.

That's just not true. He's no more disliked than Obama, who showed the fuck up for Hillary's convention and campaigned for her.

Why don't you know things?

What a dummy.

Idiot.

Why don't you know things?

I know what your corporate rigged polls state if that's what you're referring to.

Republicans avoid ole G.W. because his presidency sucked ass.

Thank God we have CNN telling you how good it is now and how bad it was then. Back then people could find jobs and unemployment wasn't longer than six months. THose days sucked so bad but now things are so awesome!

Thank God we have CNN telling you how good it is now and how bad it was then. Back then people could find jobs and unemployment wasn't longer than six months. THose days sucked so bad but now things are so awesome!

Yes he was an awesome president! That's why the republican party avoids him like he is a plague lol.

Yes he was an awesome president! That's why the republican party avoids him like he is a plague lol.

I totally agree. Obama is so awesome! He is our lord and shepard. We dare not think anything other than how great of a president he is.

Do you fear that you might burn in hell if you question him?

I totally agree. Obama is so awesome! He is our lord and shepard. We dare not think anything other than how great of a president he is.

Are you afraid you will burn in hell for being a moron? Obama is middling. G.W. is bottom of the barrel. McCain didn't want his endorsement, Romney didn't want his endorsement, Trump doesn't want his endorsement. There is a reason why they don't.

W and his daddy both refuse to support Trump. Every living ex-president is voting for Hillary. They don't want someone like Trump to degrade the office.
Amazing how quickly you all change your tune. It wasn't that long ago you rabid rodents hated the Decider with demonic zeal. Now you cozy up because they're pouting about losing the primaries. Sounds like a conference of losers to me.

Are you afraid you will burn in hell for being a moron? Obama is middling. G.W. is bottom of the barrel. McCain didn't want his endorsement, Romney didn't want his endorsement, Trump doesn't want his endorsement. There is a reason why they don't.

They couldn't stand the daily barrage of criticism from the press. W is out and now everything is so NOT awesome...

They couldn't stand the daily barrage of criticism from the press. W is out and now everything is so NOT awesome...

Lol sure live in denial buddy. "W" is a curse to republicans. Trump decimated Jeb on the job his bro did. "W" is toxic. Bottom ten presidency.

Last edited:
W and his daddy both refuse to support Trump. Every living ex-president is voting for Hillary. They don't want someone like Trump to degrade the office.
Amazing how quickly you all change your tune. It wasn't that long ago you rabid rodents hated the Decider with demonic zeal. Now you cozy up because they're pouting about losing the primaries. Sounds like a conference of losers to me.

I never said I like Shrub in any way. I just pointed out that even he knows the presidency deserves more dignity than Trump will ever have.

Who even gives a shit about the Booosh Klan and why us this such a surprise ? After all, they are nothing g more then Main liberal carpet baggers who hold so little political sway it's more effort then it's worth to even mess with them.

I think being evil for 8 years drives a person crazy. First Reagan then bush

So, how crazy is Obama?
It's laughable you would even try to compare. You Republicans hold us Democrats up to a much higher standard if you would even consider Obama as evil as bush. Or evil at all.

Bush lied us into a fucking war. Then ripped us off with tarp on his way out the door. The biggest bank robbery in history. Obama cleaned up YOUR mess

Evil is relative to the standards that Republicans hold? You've lost all grip on logic, dude. And Obama has stole way more money from Americans, dude.
Robin Hood stole from the rich and gave to the poor. Bush stole from the middle class and gave to the rich. Both are theives but one is evil.

Lying us into Iraq was evil

Forum List

Back