Waco Crowd Leaves Early

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
About 15,000 attended Trump's rally but decided that a half hour was enough.
It lasted an hour and a half. I heard the weather was good, so I guess after spending hours waiting in line to get in wore out the tired and hungry MAGA crowd. Maybe all they wanted was to hear MTG and Gaetz speak before Trump did.

"According to the Tribune-Herald's Mike Copeland, "Trump arrived shortly before 6 p.m., his plane circling the airport as attendees intently looked to the heavens. He wrapped up at 7:32 in the evening, though quite a few fans did not last that long."

"About 30 minutes into the rally, the crowd began to thin, with people getting a head start on the walk back to the parking lots, designated and otherwise," he wrote.

Again, DeSantis is the Democrats’ biggest challenge for ‘24. He’s fresh, he’s young, he’s governed a key state, and, like Trump, he does not give a shit about what opponents think of him. Democrats are already calling him a racist and sexist like they do anyone who gets in their way and it is not impacting DeSantis.

About 15,000 attended Trump's rally but decided that a half hour was enough.
It lasted an hour and a half. I heard the weather was good, so I guess after spending hours waiting in line to get in wore out the tired and hungry MAGA crowd. Maybe all they wanted was to hear MTG and Gaetz speak before Trump did.

"According to the Tribune-Herald's Mike Copeland, "Trump arrived shortly before 6 p.m., his plane circling the airport as attendees intently looked to the heavens. He wrapped up at 7:32 in the evening, though quite a few fans did not last that long."

"About 30 minutes into the rally, the crowd began to thin, with people getting a head start on the walk back to the parking lots, designated and otherwise," he wrote.

7fwtla.jpg

People just wanted to see and hear the awesome Trump in person.
They pretty well knew his stance on the issues.
But now they can tell their kids, and grandkids, and pass down for future generations. The historic day the greatest and most beloved President ever visited their little town and they were eye witnesses. ... :thup:

Last edited:
If trump was a little bit smart he would take his plane to the nearest country that would be some non-extradition countries include Cuba, North Korea, and Russia and:
  • Somalia
  • Eritrea
  • South Sudan
  • Sudan
  • Djibouti
  • Liberia
  • Burundi
  • Guinea-Bissau
  • Comoros
  • The Gambia

People just wanted to see and hear the awesome Trump in person.
They pretty well knew his stance on the issues.
But now they can tell their kids, and grandkids, and pass down for future generations. The historic day the greatest and most beloved President visited their little town and they were eye witnesses. ... :thup:
People saw enough otherwise they would have stayed to the end.

Yeah, they heard it all before.

I doubt the kids GAS.

down.jpg

Souvenirs and especially an autograph signed by the magnificent Trump that day.
In the future will be worth a fortune
Because collectors will pay big money for any Trump related item. ... :thup:

Souvenirs and especially an autograph signed by the magnificent Trump that day.
In the future will be worth a fortune
Because collectors will pay big money for any Trump related item. ... :thup:
LOOLLLOL

Definitely NOT a cult.^^^^^^^^ LLOOLLOOLLL

Trump souvenirs and a other memorabilia will someday become valuable museum pieces displayed with pride for future American citizens.
While the Biden/ Harris artifacts will be worthless and hidden from public view. Because they remind people of the worst years of failure in American history.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back