Waco Crowd Leaves Early

About 15,000 attended Trump's rally but decided that a half hour was enough.
It lasted an hour and a half. I heard the weather was good, so I guess after spending hours waiting in line to get in wore out the tired and hungry MAGA crowd. Maybe all they wanted was to hear MTG and Gaetz speak before Trump did.

"According to the Tribune-Herald's Mike Copeland, "Trump arrived shortly before 6 p.m., his plane circling the airport as attendees intently looked to the heavens. He wrapped up at 7:32 in the evening, though quite a few fans did not last that long."

"About 30 minutes into the rally, the crowd began to thin, with people getting a head start on the walk back to the parking lots, designated and otherwise," he wrote.

They had a choice. It was either stand there & listen to a lunatic ranting & raving or head for the exits to go take a leak. They chose the latter.

Good move.

South Carolina is still in 1862.
Is that why Biden and the DNC did this?

At a daylong gathering of the D.N.C.’s Rules and Bylaws Committee in a Washington hotel ballroom, members voted to recommend supporting a 2024 Democratic presidential primary calendar that would begin in South Carolina on Feb. 3, followed by New Hampshire and Nevada on Feb. 6, Georgia on Feb. 13 and then Michigan on Feb. 27.

Again, DeSantis is the Democrats’ biggest challenge for ‘24. He’s fresh, he’s young, he’s governed a key state, and, like Trump, he does not give a shit about what opponents think of him. Democrats are already calling him a racist and sexist like they do anyone who gets in their way and it is not impacting DeSantis.
Even Trump’s supporters are getting bored with Trump’s lies.

Unfortunately, that may be what we are stuck with.
I would brace myself. :)
Maybe something good might occur. Maybe an effective third party candidate might arise who will support the interests of all the people, rather than just the .0001% and the biggest corporations.

Trump souvenirs and a other memorabilia will someday become valuable museum pieces displayed with pride for future American citizens.
Unknown 9.04.01 AM.jpeg
Cult cult Cult cult Cult cultCult cult Cult cult Cult cultCult cult Cult cult Cult cultCult cult Cult cult Cult cultCult cult Cult cult Cult cultCult cult Cult cult Cult cultCult cult Cult cult Cult cultCult cult Cult cult Cult cultCult cult Cult cult Cult cultCult cult Cult cult Cult cultCult cult Cult cult Cult cultCult cult Cult cult Cult cultCult cult Cult cult Cult cultCult cult Cult cult Cult cult

It lasted an hour and a half. I heard the weather was good, so I guess after spending hours waiting in line to get in wore out the tired and hungry MAGA crowd. Maybe all they wanted was to hear MTG and Gaetz speak before Trump did.

"According to the Tribune-Herald's Mike Copeland, "Trump arrived shortly before 6 p.m., his plane circling the airport as attendees intently looked to the heavens. He wrapped up at 7:32 in the evening, though quite a few fans did not last that long."

"About 30 minutes into the rally, the crowd began to thin, with people getting a head start on the walk back to the parking lots, designated and otherwise," he wrote.

LOL....Bullshit!

OIF.ZH0pgDl55QNklPyZKbATlQ

Doesn't look like a thinning crowd to me....

Now a Biden rally on the other hand....

1679848891888.jpeg

Maybe something good might occur. Maybe an effective third party candidate might arise who will support the interests of all the people, rather than just the .0001% and the biggest corporations.
The problem with a third party candidate is the same problem third party candidates have had for decades. They're viewed as flakes. The only third party candidate with a shot at winning a general election I've seen in my lifetime was Ross Perot. He had a legitimate shot. And at the end what happens??....he flakes. Money and financing are a big part of the equation as wealthy individuals and corps who fund these campaigns have a vested interest in seeing that things don't change. If you want to make a dent in the two party system, it's going to have to be someone with more of a mindshare than...Jill Stein for example. :)

LOOLLLOL

Definitely NOT a cult.^^^^^^^^ LLOOLLOOLLL
Even if that item says "Made In China" somewhere on it? :auiqs.jpg:
I suspect many of them go to see him for a few minutes -- he's just going to whine and play the victim, and that gets old quickly -- but the larger reason may just to be around people like them. At some level they know they're empty cult members, but at least being around OTHER empty cult members helps them deal with it.

The problem with a third party candidate is the same problem third party candidates have had for decades. They're viewed as flakes. The only third party candidate with a shot at winning a general election I've seen in my lifetime was Ross Perot. He had a legitimate shot. And at the end what happens??....he flakes. Money and financing are a big part of the equation as wealthy individuals and corps who fund these campaigns have a vested interest in seeing that things don't change. If you want to make a dent in the two party system, it's going to have to be someone with more of a mindshare than...Jill Stein for example. :)
They’re only viewed as flakes because the establishment media portrays them as such. The media does this on purpose. Too bad so many Americans fall for the propaganda every fucking time.

As we see everyday on this forum, too many Americans think the duopoly is the only choice.

They get tired of the same old shit.

You missed this part of the article:

"Several leaving early said they accomplished what they wanted to achieve by showing up for the rally, enduring traffic and long lines. Some said after hours on the tarmac, they were tired, hungry or both and wanted to get home," he added.

1679849196322.png

The original source material "the Waco Tribune" offers not one iota of evidence.

It also has the usual tell tale signs of MSM myopic snobbery about how much of a liar Trump is etc.

You're telling me in this day and age the reporter could only impart this as hearsay and didn't have a handy dandy cell phone to be able to document it in an evidentiary fashion?

How fuckin' convenient.

Sorry, not buyin' any of it.

You missed this part of the article:

"Several leaving early said they accomplished what they wanted to achieve by showing up for the rally, enduring traffic and long lines. Some said after hours on the tarmac, they were tired, hungry or both and wanted to get home," he added.

View attachment 769728
Nope. Didn't miss it, but thanks for the remind.

The original source material "the Waco Tribune" offers not one iota of evidence.

It also has the usual tell tale signs of MSM myopic snobbery about how much of a liar Trump is etc.

You're telling me in this day and age the reporter could only impart this as hearsay and didn't have a handy dandy cell phone to be able to document it in an evidentiary fashion?

How fuckin' convenient.

Sorry, not buyin' any of it.
OIP.8yaeFS9skBryaud5Z8agjAAAAA

Forum List

Back