Wages at Golden Corral $2.13 an hour

Every person is entitled to a job as well. The government should insure EVERY ONE has a livable wage,home to live in and food in their belly.
No, they are not. Wow, but you are brainwashed.

Say goodbye Gracie....

Every person is entitled to a job as well. The government should insure EVERY ONE has a livable wage,home to live in and food in their belly.

Every person is entitled to a job

And there we have it folks....
The word the Liberals worship.... entitled

My Dad never told me about going over to downtown Brooklyn and signing in at the .....
The world owes me a living division.

Why not?....

Because it doesn't exist.

So far all the asshole cons think it's a big joke for workers to make $2.13 an hour. Fucking people is the GOP platform.

They live by this motto: "I've got mine, fuck the rest of you".

Consider how they demand their rights, but don't give a damn for the rights of others. Mention gun control and they go all hysteric; speak in favor of making abortion and gay/lesbian marriage illegal and they all cheer.

God this thread is stupid.

The server makes $2.13 plus tips. While many people tip less at buffets, the server also covers more tables and closes tickets on a lot more people per hour.

Next time ask him what he takes home, not what his starting wage per hour is.

And if you don't feel motivated to go to school and get an education and try to make a better life for yourself.

Don't worry you will be taken care of from cradle to grave....

Just make sure you vote Democrat in every election to make sure you receive what you are entitled to.

Sorry about that.

Next time, make sure those fries are crispy.

:lol:

It's be more likely that I deliberately short changed the pay load on the structure you're sitting in eating fries. Hoping that flange falls directly on you.

Someone will be fired and sued soon. Bravo! Way to be proud of horrible work ethic.

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

You're a moron. You're welcome.

So far all the asshole cons think it's a big joke for workers to make $2.13 an hour. Fucking people is the GOP platform.

Consider how they demand their rights, but don't give a damn for the rights of others. Mention gun control and they go all hysteric; speak in favor of making abortion and gay/lesbian marriage illegal and they all cheer.

Earning a high wage isn't a right.

Here is a negative review of working at Golden Corral, note the one good point = can usually make $100/night as a server

S1uUPfA.png

Sorry to kill the thread like that.

And if you don't feel motivated to go to school and get an education and try to make a better life for yourself.

Just make sure you vote Democrat in every election to make sure you receive what you are entitled to.

Did all that genius. Didn't really help much.They can get away with shit wages and they will I got home to my 3 bedroom 1 bath rental that's 1200 square feet tops with no central HAC they go home to a 6 bedroom 3 bath 15000k home with indoor pool and 10 cars in drive way..I drive a vehicle that's 13 years old same for the wife. We JUST got her a vehicle...almost a decade together and we finally were able to get her a car because we now NEED 2 vehicles so its even more of a strain on us financially.

Well, we've seen the Ying and the Yang ^^^ but nothing pragmatic.

Everyone in a democratic society is entitled to equal protection under the law and equal opportunity. The former can be guaranteed by the legislatures, the latter by an educated populace.

Ignorance is the father of prejudice and bigotry, thus we must educate the ignorant and condemn publicly the willfully ignorant. Since the willfully ignorant and the malevolent will always exist (living under the motto, "I got mine, fuck the rest of you") a democrat government has a duty to make sure opportunity is equally available to all.

God this thread is stupid.

The server makes $2.13 plus tips. While many people tip less at buffets, the server also covers more tables and closes tickets on a lot more people per hour.

Next time ask him what he takes home, not what his starting wage per hour is.
Quoted for truth.

The federal minimum wage is $7.25 per hour. If tipped employees--which are allowed to be paid less than the minimum wage on the assumption their tips will make up for it--don't average out to at least $7.25 per hour with their tips, the employer is required to make up the difference.

They make minimum wage.

Well, we've seen the Ying and the Yang ^^^ but nothing pragmatic.

Everyone in a democratic society is entitled to equal protection under the law and equal opportunity. The former can be guaranteed by the legislatures, the latter by an educated populace.

Ignorance is the father of prejudice and bigotry, thus we must educate the ignorant and condemn publicly the willfully ignorant. Since the willfully ignorant and the malevolent will always exist (living under the motto, "I got mine, fuck the rest of you") a democrat government has a duty to make sure opportunity is equally available to all.

Vote Wry Catcher! He'll tax the rich, spend their money affording everyone an equal opportunity and protection under the law! Except, you know, the people he stole from to provide equal protection and opportunity....

:badgrin:

It's be more likely that I deliberately short changed the pay load on the structure you're sitting in eating fries. Hoping that flange falls directly on you.

Someone will be fired and sued soon. Bravo! Way to be proud of horrible work ethic.

You're a moron. You're welcome.

I am not the moron who sucks at my job. You should be proud of your crappy work.

"I've got mine, fuck the rest of you".

gee Wry thats kinda like what the rich Counties in our State are saying to the poorer Counties....something you seemed to back in that thread we were in about that a few days back.........

Forum List

Back