Wages at Golden Corral $2.13 an hour

Any idiot here think busboy at the Golden Corral is a career?

I mean beside the idiot OP.

It doesn't matter if it's a career or not. Most people don't have careers, they have jobs. Every job in the richest country in the world deserves a living wage and things should go up from there.

Liberals dont tip.

Sorry about that.

Next time, make sure those fries are crispy.

:lol:
yeah, because it was the person who served you who deep fried them.

Doesn't matter, it's the waitresses job to see you are happy with your food. Last time we went out, the waitress brought me my steak and waited for me to cut into it and agree that's what I wanted before she would leave our table, she got a great tip.

Here's a clue, only 20% of this country has jobs with a career. You really think being a con troll on these forums is a career? BWAH HA HA! Nice career, moron.

Why does it matter? It is a job. Someone has to serve you your nasty buffet food.

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

No dumbass, no one serves you food at a buffet. ITS A BUFFET.
Even if it wasn't a buffet, since when do busboys serve food.

Thanks btw, for volunteering yourself as an idiot who believes a busboy is a career.

I had never heard of the place before today. I guess there is one in City of Industry, but I'm not a big fan of smorgasbords. With only one location in the Los Angeles area, I'd say it's not real popular.

It doesn't matter if it's a career or not. Most people don't have careers, they have jobs. Every job in the richest country in the world deserves a living wage and things should go up from there.

Bull shit. You liberal retards think money grows on trees. Living wage? One of the stupidest ideas man has thought of.

The bus boy is full of it.
$2.13 an hour is about normal for tip-able employees. Having said that, an employee cannot earn LESS THAN MINIMUM WAGE - including tips. So if a waitress has a crappy night, the business must pay her the difference between the $2/hr and whatever it takes to get to min. wage.

Wrong!

Wage and Hour Division (WHD)

Minimum Wages for Tipped Employees

Show a statute that proves your claim.

Since when is the busboy position a tipped position?

Thanks again for bragging on your con stupidity. If you get any dumber, you'll forget how to breathe.
Golden Corral Hourly Pay | Glassdoor

You got caught red handed repeating a meme.

You are a fraud and invented a tall tale to further the goals of some hate site, per your master, George Soros.

You never "talked to the busboy," and I'll bet you don't even speak Spanish, so COULDN'T speak to the busboy even if you wanted to.

Do you even live in Arkansas, shit fer brains?

You're a fucking little liar, and you're exposed.

Here's a clue, only 20% of this country has jobs with a career. You really think being a con troll on these forums is a career? BWAH HA HA! Nice career, moron.

I don't understand how you can be that ignorant and yet still be able to use a computer. Your point is moot. It isn't a career, what it is is a temporary job. They are getting paid what the job is worth. Need more money? Become a cook or a waiter or stay in school.

Since when is the busboy position a tipped position?

Some are, some perhaps are not. I was a busboy in 1986, paid $3.00 per hour plus tips. At the time, minimum wage in WA was $3.25. It was a great starter job, I made about $30-40 in tips on busy brunch Sunday's. Most waitresses tip their bussers if you can turn tables over quickly. We even helped fill up waters and coffee too.

Thanks again for bragging on your con stupidity. If you get any dumber, you'll forget how to breathe.
Golden Corral Hourly Pay | Glassdoor

You got caught red handed repeating a meme.

You are a fraud and invented a tall tale to further the goals of some hate site, per your master, George Soros.

You never "talked to the busboy," and I'll bet you don't even speak Spanish, so COULDN'T speak to the busboy even if you wanted to.

Do you even live in Arkansas, shit fer brains?

You're a fucking little liar, and you're exposed.

He's a liar and an idiot. Perfect obamabot.

Why does it matter? It is a job. Someone has to serve you your nasty buffet food.

Buffets are them high fallutin places that you plan to go to if you hit on the scratchers, huh Luisser?

Kevin-Keigley-Buffet.jpg

Look at that, so different from McDonalds...

BUT, they don't serve you, you hasta serve up them thar vittles to yous ownself...

Buffets are them high fallutin places that you plan to go to if you hit on the scratchers, huh Luisser?

Kevin-Keigley-Buffet.jpg

Look at that, so different from McDonalds...

BUT, they don't serve you, you hasta serve up them thar vittles to yous ownself...

Wow! Such garbage.
I bet you love buffets, love food born illnesses and the Noro Virus. I am not surprised, you are a lazy bastard.

Last edited:

Bull shit. You liberal retards think money grows on trees. Living wage? One of the stupidest ideas man has thought of.

She isn't a liberal. A retard but she is all right wing.

Virtually all restaurant workers and minimum wage employees also draw welfare benefits including Medicaid health plans -- and pay no taxes.

Table servers at Golden Corral and other similar places, in accordance with legal agreements, are paid less than minimum wage, but they make up for it in tips. We eat there often because for the two of us, it's actually more economical than cooking and cleaning the kitchen -- and there's no left-overs to jam into the refrigerator where they remain uneaten.

Although the servers don't do much except pick up our used plates and re-fill our tea glasses, we leave a fairly generous tip of $4.00. And most other "diners" leave good tips also. For the servers, it's like plucking money from a money tree all day long.

We have eaten there on a regular basis for a long time and have gotten to know several of them. Some of them have been working there for a long time and seem to be pretty satisfied with their situation.

Last edited:

No dumbass, no one serves you food at a buffet. ITS A BUFFET.

Even if it wasn't a buffet, since when do busboys serve food.

Thanks btw, for volunteering yourself as an idiot who believes a busboy is a career.

Thanks idiot, for not reading what I said. I never said it was a career, I said WHY DOES IT MATTER.
And do you think the food magically shows up on the buffet line? And the one time I went to Golden Corral there was people serving food, for example their beef and seafood.
I figured you would know this, you an Uncensored probably hit up buffets every Sunday. Get the lazy bastard discount.

So far all the asshole cons think it's a big joke for workers to make $2.13 an hour. Fucking people is the GOP platform.

Minimum wage means the ONLY way a bus boy makes 2.13 is if he is getting tips from the waitresses. You see waitresses don't get paid minimum wage they earn a smaller salary and live off tips. But busboys are paid minimum wage.

Wow! Such garbage.

I bet you love buffets, love food born illnesses and the Noro Virus. I am not surprised, you are a lazy bastard.

Yo stupid, tell us again about the busboy serving you your food at a buffet? :thup:

So to you that food magically appears on the buffet line?
You are a special kind of stupid. You only eat there, so you are better than them.
So do you get loose stool a lot? Or has your body built an immunity to food born illnesses?

Last edited:
I guess cons can't read. In your own link, it says the "average" for a server is $3.42. Right next to it, it says "between" $2.00 & $5.00 an hour. Go on and brag about your stupidity some more, it's very funny.
And we all know cons are so tight, they squeak when they walk. Their idea of a tip is to vote republican, that way they can fuck grandma, and the poor children too.

I know that you are a fucking liar.

I know that you are spreading bullshit on behalf of the hate sites.

I know that the hate sites sent you piles of shit out to spread this;

How?

Golden Corral wages - Topix

Bad Experience At The OK Golden Corral | Golden Corral Employees | PlanetFeedback

Because you fuckers are spreading it all over the net today.

Same story - funny dat.

BOOM! Busted! :clap:

Forum List

Back