Wages at Golden Corral $2.13 an hour

So far all the asshole cons think it's a big joke for workers to make $2.13 an hour. Fucking people is the GOP platform.

Nah, we just think you're a fucking liar.

Because, well, you are...

You do realize in some places waitresses and waiters make less than min wage, right?

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

Plus tips

Or under age, for a period of no more than 90 days. Or so I've heard

You do realize in some places waitresses and waiters make less than min wage, right?

What does that have to do with your fellow leftist, reading a meme off of one of the leftist hate sites regarding Arkansas tip credits then comes here and spews utter bullshit.

This is why I have such a low opinion of you leftists; you eschew integrity.

The busboy is lying.

Golden Corral salaries

Golden Corral Hourly Pay | Glassdoor

For a teen with his first job $3.42 isn't bad at all. If it's someone trying to support a family on these kinds of wages, it's his own fault.

I guess cons can't read. In your own link, it says the "average" for a server is $3.42. Right next to it, it says "between" $2.00 & $5.00 an hour. Go on and brag about your stupidity some more, it's very funny.
And we all know cons are so tight, they squeak when they walk. Their idea of a tip is to vote republican, that way they can fuck grandma, and the poor children too.

I guess cons can't read. In your own link, it says the "average" for a server is $3.42. Right next to it, it says "between" $2.00 & $5.00 an hour. Go on and brag about your stupidity some more, it's very funny.
And we all know cons are so tight, they squeak when they walk. Their idea of a tip is to vote republican, that way they can fuck grandma, and the poor children too.

I know that you are a fucking liar.

I know that you are spreading bullshit on behalf of the hate sites.

I know that the hate sites sent you piles of shit out to spread this;

How?

Golden Corral wages - Topix

Bad Experience At The OK Golden Corral | Golden Corral Employees | PlanetFeedback

Because you fuckers are spreading it all over the net today.

Same story - funny dat.

The wife and I went to the New Golden Corral Buffet last night, and I asked the bus boy how much they started him out at. He said $2.13 an hour! I asked what the cooks were paid. He said he wasn't positive, thought it was $8.00 an hour. Anyone think they get medical benefits?
At $2.13 an hour, that guy can't even buy a cup of coffee and a breakfast sandwich at Burger King.($3.99) Is it really possible to live on $80.00 a week?
Looks like the cons have succeeded in making the U.S. a banana republic.
Our dinner was $26.00

Hol
Lee
Shit!

You are the weakest link on usmb.

How the fuck do you not know that bus boys get a share of the tips?

Wow, just wow.

I have never been so glad to not be a leftist in my life!

How?

Bad Experience At The OK Golden Corral | Golden Corral Employees | PlanetFeedback

Same story - funny dat.

Ouch, that one hurts. One more tard whose posts I can now completely ignore.

Hol
Lee
Shit!

You are the weakest link on usmb.

How the fuck do you not know that bus boys get a share of the tips?

Wow, just wow.

I have never been so glad to not be a leftist in my life!

In defense of the little fucker, he never went to Golden Corral, didn't speak to a busboy, probably doesn't even speak Spanish. He's just spreading bullshit as instructed by his owner, George Soros. Obviously the drones have been sent forth with purpose by the leftist hate sites.

The busboy is lying.

Golden Corral salaries

For a teen with his first job $3.42 isn't bad at all. If it's someone trying to support a family on these kinds of wages, it's his own fault.

Let me explain "reality" to you, Hangover. There is no way that a chain like Golden Corral is going to risk the financial penalties that screwing their employees over on minimum wage pay would bring. If they DID, then countless law firms would be fighting over the chance to bring a class action suit against them that would cost the chain millions.

You're perpetuating a "myth".

What does that have to do with your fellow leftist, reading a meme off of one of the leftist hate sites regarding Arkansas tip credits then comes here and spews utter bullshit.

This is why I have such a low opinion of you leftists; you eschew integrity.

Integrity like garbage like you?
The OP is retarded. For one most people realize tip laws, but you are just an idiot. You have no integrity, Pol Pot.
That's your problem, you are into the group mentality. You just can't admit it. You love lumping every leftist together. So I expect you to call out Sunshine now, since you have so much integrity. You are a joke.

The wife and I went to the New Golden Corral Buffet last night, and I asked the bus boy how much they started him out at. He said $2.13 an hour! I asked what the cooks were paid. He said he wasn't positive, thought it was $8.00 an hour. Anyone think they get medical benefits?
At $2.13 an hour, that guy can't even buy a cup of coffee and a breakfast sandwich at Burger King.($3.99) Is it really possible to live on $80.00 a week?
Our dinner was $26.00

It's a job that receives tips, such jobs they are allowed to pay less. I think we should pass a law that they all get minimum wage or more and forget about the tips.

The busboy is lying.

Golden Corral salaries

Let me explain "reality" to you, Hangover. There is no way that a chain like Golden Corral is going to risk the financial penalties that screwing their employees over on minimum wage pay would bring. If they DID, then countless law firms would be fighting over the chance to bring a class action suit against them that would cost the chain millions.

You're perpetuating a "myth".

They can pay them that if their tips make up for it. Golden Corral shouldn't be worried about this, they should be worried about their food safety. The place is a shit hole, I hope they shut the diseases infested place down.

Our dinner was $26.00

It's a job that receives tips, such jobs they are allowed to pay less. I think we should pass a law that they all get minimum wage or more and forget about the tips.

I can assure you, that w/o tips, service will die.

I made WAY more than min as a server, but if I made min and no tips, fuck all yall, I wouldn't put up with most of you for the time it takes to put water on the table

How?

Same story - funny dat.

Thanks again for bragging on your con stupidity. If you get any dumber, you'll forget how to breathe.

Any idiot here think busboy at the Golden Corral is a career?

I mean beside the idiot OP.

Why does it matter? It is a job. Someone has to serve you your nasty buffet food.

If anyone has had to supplement their income by being a waiter or waitress knows what it is like to take two jobs to make their budgets work. I tip generously as well, usually 30%, sometimes even more for outstanding service and personalities just to see them smile for I am blessed and would like to share. However, for poor service...I will keep to the traditional 20% and hope they can get their act together.

I'm beginning to feel like a cheapskate. I tip 20% for good service and it goes down from there, I've seldom tipped more than 20% and I thought I was being generous.

Forum List

Back