🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Wait, didn't Obama

say that Russia wasn't a threat when he campaigned against Romney who said they were our number one adversary.

Is Obama on the Russian payroll?

I have asked this numerous times and Libs don't seem to have a good answer why Romney was bad to call Putin a threat 4 years ago and now Trump is bad for saying he will try to have a good relationship with Russia.

The real truth is that Dems simply lie.

say that Russia wasn't a threat when he campaigned against Romney who said they were our number one adversary.

I don't remember that. Do you have a link?

But obviously Russia isn't a threat. Ask Trump.

You don't remember that? Seriously? Liberals bashed Romney for being too anti-Russia. You really are a stupid people.

What the fuck, I'll give you a link. You sure aren't going to do anything for yourself

5 Times Liberals Mocked Romney For Warning About Russia

I don't remember that. Do you have a link?

But obviously Russia isn't a threat. Ask Trump.

You don't remember that? Seriously? Liberals bashed Romney for being too anti-Russia. You really are a stupid people.

What the fuck, I'll give you a link. You sure aren't going to do anything for yourself

5 Times Liberals Mocked Romney For Warning About Russia

They have no consistency, only what they need to say for today only.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
President Obama never said Russia was not a geopolitical foe.

President Obama never said Russia wasn't a national security threat.

What did Obama specifically mean when he quipped like a smart ass to Romney during the debate, "The 1980s called, and they want their foreign policy back"?

ColonelAngus

The 1980s were a time when the Soviet Union was the #1 threat

Ok...so why was it bad that Romney said Putin was a threat? Didn't Putin invade Crimea shortly after Obama said this?

Putin was always a serious threat, and it is a good thing if the USA is able to establish a good rapport with Russia, like Hillary tried to do with her reset button.

Poor Bucky buckeye45_73 memory issues?

Russ "President Obama never said Russia was not a geopolitical foe.
President Obama never said Russia wasn't a national security threat."

ColonelAngus "What did Obama specifically mean when he quipped like a smart ass to Romney during the debate, "The 1980s called, and they want their foreign policy back"?" - (You buckeye45_73 gave this one a Winner Star)

Russ "ColonelAngus
The 1980s were a time when the Soviet Union was the #1 threat."

AS A SMARTASS I WOULD ASK YOU TO ASK YOURSELF WHAT DOES RUSSIA IN 2012 HAVE TO DO WITH THE 1980s FOREIGN POLICY OF THE SOVIET UNION

and

Russia invades Georgia in August 2008. What did the tough guys of WMD's in Iraq do then?

Ok then say Obama was right and Romney was wrong...also has to mean you say trump was wrong...so what's you're view in this...I really hope it isn't in line with whatever trump tells you to feel

Poor Bucky buckeye45_73 memory issues?

Russ "President Obama never said Russia was not a geopolitical foe.
President Obama never said Russia wasn't a national security threat."

ColonelAngus "What did Obama specifically mean when he quipped like a smart ass to Romney during the debate, "The 1980s called, and they want their foreign policy back"?" - (You buckeye45_73 gave this one a Winner Star)

Russ "ColonelAngus
The 1980s were a time when the Soviet Union was the #1 threat."

AS A SMARTASS I WOULD ASK YOU TO ASK YOURSELF WHAT DOES RUSSIA IN 2012 HAVE TO DO WITH THE 1980s FOREIGN POLICY OF THE SOVIET UNION

and

Russia invades Georgia in August 2008. What did the tough guys of WMD's in Iraq do then?

What did you want Bush to Do? Nuke Russia?
As for the 80s, ask Obama he made the correlation, not us
Why is he so flippant on security?

Why would 'nukes' be the only answer? Bush had a difficult time pronouncing the word (must have been all that scotch and coke)

Cold War = 1980s

I'd say 'thanks for playing,' but if what you do is considered playing, I've entered the wrong arena. Where do the informed adults post?

Funny thing is, neither Bush nor Cheney asked my advice on what to do about Russia invading Georgia on their watch. Imagine that!

Forum List

Back