Wait What? Fidel Castro Has Tortured, Murdered, Imprisoned Thousands. Why So Much Obama Love?...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Is it just me, or is anyone else a bit shocked by all the love & worship Obama is bestowing on Fidel Castro in Cuba? Looks like most of the MSM and Americans have forgotten the guy murdered and imprisoned thousands & thousands of innocent men and women. Should our President be expressing so much love and adoration?

I think the whole visit was disturbingly over-the-top. I don't mind a visit, but the worship & adoration was pretty appalling. At the end of the day, the man is a brutal Communist Dictator. I found our President's behavior to be embarrassing. He did a shameful disservice to all Cuban Americans whose friends and families were murdered & imprisoned by Castro. Anyone else feel this way?

Last edited:
I like the idea of working towards more normal relations with Cuba. Fifty years of this strategy did not work. A positive future is better than a failed past. I guess it all depends on whether current Cuban government dies with the Castros.

Is it just me, or is anyone else a bit shocked by all the love & worship Obama is bestowing on Fidel Castro in Cuba? Looks like most of the MSM and Americans have forgotten the guy murdered and imprisoned thousands & thousands of innocent men and women. Should our President be expressing so much love and adoration?

I think the whole visit was disturbingly over-the-top. I don't mind a visit, but the worship & adoration was pretty appalling. At the end of the day, the man is a brutal Communist Dictator. I found our President's behavior to be embarrassing. He did a shameful disservice to all Cuban Americans who's friends and families were murdered & imprisoned by Castro. Anyone else feel this way?

When we're playing chess and I blow you a kiss while moving pieces into position to put you into check and eventually checkmate, please don't mistake my sweet smile and bright eyes for "love".

Would really like an agreement to send failed presidential candidates to Guantanamo.

I like the idea of working towards more normal relations with Cuba. Fifty years of this strategy did not work. A positive future is better than a failed past. I guess it all depends on whether current Cuban government dies with the Castros.

I hear ya, i'm ok with better relations. But the worship & adoration expressed by our President really was way over-the-top disturbing. We can't forget that Castro has tortured, murdered, and imprisoned thousands of innocent men & women.

He is a brutal Communist Dictator at the end of the day. I just don't feel comfortable with the President and the MSM's behavior. They've completely forgotten about all Castro's victims and their families.

Last edited:
Obama is an idiot, someone told him this was a good idea and he played right along.

I think the whole visit was disturbingly over-the-top. I don't mind a visit, but the worship & adoration was pretty appalling. At the end of the day, the man is a brutal Communist Dictator. I found our President's behavior to be embarrassing. He did a shameful disservice to all Cuban Americans who's friends and families were murdered & imprisoned by Castro. Anyone else feel this way?

When we're playing chess and I blow you a kiss while moving pieces into position to put you into check and eventually checkmate, please don't mistake my sweet smile and bright eyes for "love".

Ok.

He sees himself as a dicktator, that's why. look how much damage he's done to us and we won't know the full Extent of it until after he is gone. so of course he admires someone like Raul, Fidel.

Laughing it up and going to baseball games with brutal Dictators is very unseemly behavior. My opinion anyway.

I liked the, "we have to ignore terrorists and keep to our normal routine or they win" defense yesterday. Yes President Obama, keep to your regular schedule....

Murderous, authoritarian thugs are Obama's role models.

Sure looks like it. I just don't get all the worship & adoration. And shame on ESPN and most of the MSM as well. Completely ignored all the torture, murder, and imprisonment. I'm sure Castro feels he's being rewarded. Something's definitely wrong with this picture.

American hypocrisy is on full display in this thread.

Are you really denying Castro tortured, murdered, and imprisoned thousands of innocent men and women? I mean, he is a Communist Dictator, no?

Murderous, authoritarian thugs are Obama's role models.

Sure looks like it. I just don't get all the worship & adoration. And shame on ESPN and most of the MSM as well. Completely ignored all the torture, murder, and imprisonment. I'm sure Castro feels he's being rewarded. Something's definitely wrong with this picture.

Indeed... too bad Stalin isn't still alive, Obama could really have a party!

Forum List

Back