Wait What? Fidel Castro Has Tortured, Murdered, Imprisoned Thousands. Why So Much Obama Love?...

American hypocrisy is on full display in this thread.

Are you really denying Castro tortured, murdered, and imprisoned thousands of innocent men and women? I mean, he is a Communist Dictator, no?
I didn't deny anything. Did Obama take the time to visit his own prison torture camp while he was there?

I think Castro is having a good laugh. Very few seem to care about his victims. This love & adoration being expressed by the American President and MSM, really is pretty appalling. I don't mind closer ties with Cuba, but this stuff is way over-the-top disturbing.

Is it just me, or is anyone else a bit shocked by all the love & worship Obama is bestowing on Fidel Castro in Cuba? Looks like most of the MSM and Americans have forgotten the guy murdered and imprisoned thousands & thousands of innocent men and women. Should our President be expressing so much love and adoration?

I think the whole visit was disturbingly over-the-top. I don't mind a visit, but the worship & adoration was pretty appalling. At the end of the day, the man is a brutal Communist Dictator. I found our President's behavior to be embarrassing. He did a shameful disservice to all Cuban Americans whose friends and families were murdered & imprisoned by Castro. Anyone else feel this way?

Plan A didn't work.

Is it just me, or is anyone else a bit shocked by all the love & worship Obama is bestowing on Fidel Castro in Cuba? Looks like most of the MSM and Americans have forgotten the guy murdered and imprisoned thousands & thousands of innocent men and women. Should our President be expressing so much love and adoration?

I think the whole visit was disturbingly over-the-top. I don't mind a visit, but the worship & adoration was pretty appalling. At the end of the day, the man is a brutal Communist Dictator. I found our President's behavior to be embarrassing. He did a shameful disservice to all Cuban Americans whose friends and families were murdered & imprisoned by Castro. Anyone else feel this way?

Plan A didn't work.

We should respect and remember his numerous victims and their families. This love & adoration stuff is pretty shameful. As a nation, we're supposed to be better than that.

I think the whole visit was disturbingly over-the-top. I don't mind a visit, but the worship & adoration was pretty appalling. At the end of the day, the man is a brutal Communist Dictator. I found our President's behavior to be embarrassing. He did a shameful disservice to all Cuban Americans who's friends and families were murdered & imprisoned by Castro. Anyone else feel this way?

When we're playing chess and I blow you a kiss while moving pieces into position to put you into check and eventually checkmate, please don't mistake my sweet smile and bright eyes for "love".
You seem to forget than Obama plays golf not chess

In golf lingo this is called a double bogey

Plan A didn't work.

What exactly was it supposed to do?

Barry is a fuck up

Wow you guys must have really been upset when we normalized relations with Vietnam huh?

As far as lipo-pauli's accusations of adulation goes, he never seems to post any links to what the President said does he?

Wow you guys must have really been upset when we normalized relations with Vietnam huh?

As far as lipo-pauli's accusations of adulation goes, he never seems to post any links to what the President said does he?

Way over-the-top love and adoration for a man who's tortured, murdered, and imprisoned thousands. Shame on Obama and the American MSM. What a shocking disservice to all the victims and their families. I want better relations with Cuba too, but we can't forget Castro's victims. This trip was a disgrace.

Plan A didn't work.

Lead to the downfall of Communism and some sort of a revolution in Cuba.

It's the legacy tour thing. Obama wants something positive to linger on after he leaves office, and thinks this will help. Of course, being snubbed by Raul at the airport should have tipped him off that things weren't going to go so well. Not being allowed to meet with dissidents should have been another clue.

Answer is simple.
Torture Muslim terrorists = Bad
Torture freedom loving Christians = Good.

Way over-the-top love and adoration for a man who's tortured, murdered, and imprisoned thousands. Shame on Obama and the American MSM. What a shocking disservice to all the victims and their families. I want better relations with Cuba too, but we can't forget Castro's victims. This trip was a disgrace.

Again you make an accusation of adulation but provide no substantial proof.

Are you really denying Castro tortured, murdered, and imprisoned thousands of innocent men and women? I mean, he is a Communist Dictator, no?
I didn't deny anything. Did Obama take the time to visit his own prison torture camp while he was there?
Obama friends are all American hating people. Think about it.

Plan A didn't work.

Lead to the downfall of Communism and some sort of a revolution in Cuba.

Really? How was one country not having diplomatic or trade relations with Cuba supposed to do that?
All we wanted was to not give Cuba the extra money that diplomatic and trade relations with us would give them
That seemed to work just fine since Cuba today is economically decades behind the rest of the world

Obama friends are all American hating people. Think about it.
It's impossible not to see the hypocrisy. You think about it........or tell me how I'm wrong. Americans by and large need to regain some moral clarity. A little introspection would do us all some good.

Wonder what the cost of the trip was. Probably more expensive than getting Flint Michigan more decent water. I'm always against these grand trips. If a president wants to talk to foreign leaders, let him use skype.

Forum List

Back