Wait? What? Who is required to get maternity coverage?

Amelia

Rookie
Feb 14, 2011
President Haze - WSJ.com

Sebelius: Policies will cover maternity coverage. For the young and healthy, uh, under 30-year-olds will have a choice also of a catastrophic plan that has no maternity coverage.

First, it's not only men who are forced to buy maternity coverage they are physically incapable of using. So are women in the stage of life between childbearing age and Medicare eligibility.

Second, under-30s are exempt. That's right, the geniuses who wrote ObamaCare are forcing everyone to buy maternity care except the age cohort that includes women at peak fertility.

:confused:

Obamacare supporters are probably hoping that they can send all the under 30 women to Planned Parenthood to get an abortion. Or maybe a panel has to approve of the pregnancy before the woman can go full term. Who the hell knows? This is just as insane as any other thing in the law.

If the guy Obama appointed as his science czar has his way, no one will ever need maternity care because he wants to put sterilization agents in our drinking water and he wants forced abortions. Look it up. He's just one of the extremely radical people Obama chose to surround himself with.

Last edited:
The fact is, every man woman and child is required to have maternity coverage.

It's a one plan fits all approach. It doesn't matter that my daughter is 18 years old or 2 years old.
She'll have that maternity coverage.

Hell, I have maternity coverage under the ACA. That is fact.

It's what it is, it's set in stone, it is asexual, and you're going to buy it no matter what.

You still don't get the picture do you?

The Liberal credo: "Fuck the many, save the few".

No one is getting this shit.

I've got it right in front of me in black and white.

Plans are laid on the insured. The insured take their plan. Up the ass.

No ifs, ands, or buts.

Do you understand "mandate".

Do you understand "required".

Jesus Mary of God. You clueless fucks.

You will eventually read the shit... and weep.

President Haze - WSJ.com

Sebelius: Policies will cover maternity coverage. For the young and healthy, uh, under 30-year-olds will have a choice also of a catastrophic plan that has no maternity coverage.

First, it's not only men who are forced to buy maternity coverage they are physically incapable of using. So are women in the stage of life between childbearing age and Medicare eligibility.

Second, under-30s are exempt. That's right, the geniuses who wrote ObamaCare are forcing everyone to buy maternity care except the age cohort that includes women at peak fertility.

no, but it will cover abortions.

:cuckoo:

Obamacare supporters are probably hoping that they can send all the under 30 women to Planned Parenthood to get an abortion. Or maybe a panel has to approve of the pregnancy before the woman can go full term. Who the hell knows? This is just as insane as any other thing in the law.

If the guy Obama appointed as his science czar has his way, no one will ever need maternity care because he wants to put sterilization agents in our drinking water and he wants forced abortions. Look it up. He's just one of the extremely radical people Obama chose to surround himself with.

Sounds suspiciously like population control...:eusa_whistle:

Um say what now?

All of a sudden:

MV5BMTYwNjA3MTUxMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDk2MjAyMQ@@._V1._SX336_SY475_.jpg

The fact is, every man woman and child is required to have maternity coverage.

It's a one plan fits all approach. It doesn't matter that my daughter is 18 years old or 2 years old.
She'll have that maternity coverage.

Hell, I have maternity coverage under the ACA. That is fact.

It's what it is, it's set in stone, it is asexual, and you're going to buy it no matter what.

You still don't get the picture do you?

The Liberal credo: "Fuck the many, save the few".

Good post...I'd just change one thing slightly.

The Liberal Credo: "Fuck the many, but attempt to control everyone."

I loved the response Sebilieus gave when asked why men had to have maternity coverage..

"Because they have girlfriends and wives that will need it."

I thought that the girlfriends and wives had to have their own coverage?

The Dems. What a bunch of fucking idiots.

What does one expect from morons who passed a bill but didn't bother to read it??

President Haze - WSJ.com

In Obabbleworld if we can believe that men can be wives, we can believe they can get pregnant.

President Haze - WSJ.com

I can't figure this one out....

I think it's agreed that this mess needs young healthy people to fund it and not use it.

Then why is it that "kids" up till the age of 26 are allowed to be on the parents plan.

Aren't they the ones Obama Care needs to buy up the policies.....??

Yup.

And one of the most recent things I heard about the 20-somethings said that when they're signing up it's largely for Medicaid or highly subsidized plans.

Sounds like a whole lot of this program is riding on the shoulders of a slim segment of well-off young people over the age of 25.

Yup.

And one of the most recent things I heard about the 20-somethings said that when they're signing up it's largely for Medicaid or highly subsidized plans.

Sounds like a whole lot of this program is riding on the shoulders of a slim segment of well-off young people over the age of 25.
You mean the ones that can find a job?

Yup.

You mean the ones that can find a job?

Exactly. The slim segment of well-off young people over the age of 25 who have good jobs but not good enough for their employers to provide insurance.

Forum List

Back