Waiter Charged Over Arabic Chant at Jewish Wedding

I try to wait for the trial and the evidence before making my final pronouncement.

What ever happened to that silly MIT student with the sparkly shirt, btw?

she admitted to being not as stupid of unaware as many tried to portray here. middle class with intellectual friends - community service.

the trial? you mean like OJ's?

trial DO NOT present all the facts or reality,. that is why Justice is blind.

'Justice is blind' is rarely understood in all it's awesomeness. I fear justice.

I try to wait for the trial and the evidence before making my final pronouncement.

The college student from Maui who caused a bomb scare at Boston's airport by wearing a blinking circuit board attached to her sweat shirt has been ordered to perform 50 hours of community service and write a letter of apology.

A judge in East Boston District court placed 20-year-old Star Simpson yesterday on one year of pretrial probation on a charge of disorderly conduct for the Sept. 21 incident at Logan International Airport. If Simpson completes the probation, the charge will be dismissed.

Star Simpson must do 50 hours of service | starbulletin.com | News | /2008/06/03/

btw, it was more than a sparkly shirt and when the swat pulled up she acted stupid. she's lucky to be alive. They were well trained.

If the police allowed a bomber near any airport everyone would be like shoot first ask later. Cops can do no good with some people.

The college student from Maui who caused a bomb scare at Boston's airport by wearing a blinking circuit board attached to her sweat shirt has been ordered to perform 50 hours of community service and write a letter of apology.

A judge in East Boston District court placed 20-year-old Star Simpson yesterday on one year of pretrial probation on a charge of disorderly conduct for the Sept. 21 incident at Logan International Airport. If Simpson completes the probation, the charge will be dismissed.

Star Simpson must do 50 hours of service | starbulletin.com | News | /2008/06/03/
Thanks. I didn't see any admission of guilt on her part and I see the reduced the charges.

East Boston Court...thh

That fukin' dopey broad was lucky. People in East Boston know more than a few of those who were on the planes on 911.

And the response team had no idea what she had. She almost got shot. Why? because she is a middle class spoiled brat who has adults who make excuses for her probably most of her life

Thanks. I didn't see any admission of guilt on her part and I see the reduced the charges.

actually, i think if she completes the comm service etc, the charges will be dropped. i agree with dev that she's lucky the cops at the airport were well trained. she behaved like an idiot, IMO, but.....
stupidity shouldn't be a capital offense.

I know a few people that would've hurt her if she was left unprotected near the court house. She like the Arabic chant guy thought she was being funny.

funny what people choose to be upset over,....take a harmless text file vs a public scare with police and guns and...

That reminds me, what about the guy in the van who was accused of trying to run down the other guy and his girlfriend after he gave the guy in the van the finger?
Was he guilty or not?

:rofl:

I know a few people that would've hurt her if she was left unprotected near the court house. She like the Arabic chant guy thought she was being funny.

funny what people choose to be upset over,....take a harmless text file vs a public scare with police and guns and...
There's no evidence that she did it to be funny. In fact the only evidence I see is that it never entered her mind that wearing the shirt to the airport might be a problem.

Maliciously starting out to harm someone or scare some one, that's a different story. And it may be true of the guy at this synagogue. We shall find out, I'm sure.

He wouldn't have had to plug in anything. If the DJ was using a wireless mic system it is perfectly possible that the guy's phone was the same frequency as the microphones and his recording could have been picked up and broadcast over the sound system.

Of course the conclusion to jump to is that he did it maliciously, but he could just be an idiot.

well, I agree, putting it together I did jump,, lesseee, arabic chant at jewish wedding, arabic chant recorded at a protest march against Israel, at a jewish wedding, somehow into the loudspeaker system. yep,, assumptions are what they are. lets see him explain that away, he will have his day in court.

Figures you would stand up in support of bigotry.
Mani sandwiches are the chef's special today.

It isn't bigotry to accord your God special honor, bozo. It's freedom of religion. And of speech. I suggest you look up the word "bigotry" and see how you can define it in terms of Jillian not using the "o" in "God".

????? Either you misread my post or I worded it badly.

Yes, Muslims believe their god, Allah, is the same god as that of the Jews and Christians. That's what I said because that's what they've told me.
You are correct Anguille :eusa_angel:

Yes, Muslims believe their god, Allah, is the same god as that of the Jews and Christians. That's what I said because that's what they've told me.

So, why would Muslims want to kill Christians and Jews? If they share the same God wouldn't that kinda like piss him (God) off? doyathink?

So, why would Muslims want to kill Christians and Jews? If they share the same God wouldn't that kinda like piss him (God) off? doyathink?

The fighting between the Muslims, Jews, and Christians.

Isn't about religion.

It's about land, politics, and natural resources.

What's amazing to me is that the guy was charged with felony harassment.

I can't believe that the police arrested some for playing the wrong music.

What's next?

A person getting arrested for mistakenly playing jazz music at a country and western bar??

Felony harsh no doubt! But come on Sunni, what if it was an arabic wedding and a Jewish waiter put on cantor music? The waiter would not be charged with crime, since he would have been killed.

Felony harsh no doubt! But come on Sunni, what if it was an arabic wedding and a Jewish waiter put on cantor music? The waiter would not be charged with crime, since he would have been killed.
Far as I know murder is illegal in all 50 states.

No matter who plays what kind of muslc at any wedding

Do you pick up bricks, and try to talk to them, too?

Forum List

Back