🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Wal-Mart commercial used the word "Christmas"!

It's great to see a major retailer unconcerned about political correctness or offending somebody. Every other ad I've seen all using the word "holiday".
Kudos to wally world. They will get my Christmas dollars this year.

Well Trump won the election, so.......

I never stopped saying Christmas, or Merry Christmas.

We will have more money to spend, prices will be lower, and there will be more customers. Besides Wal-Mart has 2/3 of it market capital in Mexico.

Progressives are going to firebomb any place that uses the word Christmas…

It's great to see a major retailer unconcerned about political correctness or offending somebody. Every other ad I've seen all using the word "holiday".

Well Trump won the election, so.......
...so it's unlikely using the offensive term won't get Wal-Mart added to the $PLC's list of "hate groups"?

I never stopped saying Christmas, or Merry Christmas.
When I was a teacher in China, my students brought me traditional moon cakes for Chinese New Year, and I was so not offended. A Jewish colleague filed suit, though, to compel the students to distribute an equal number of Hannakuh cakes.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

If You are offended by "holiday " then you are the PC thug .

Progressives are going to firebomb any place that uses the word Christmas…

How is it that the same progressive mindset shits itself over Christmas once per year yet welcomes Sharia Law all 12 months per year?

Too bad none of you will be able to afford Wal-Mart after Trump's mass tariffs are put in place.
You mean our small towns and family-friendly down towns will be coming back?
Maybe with a bartering system.
Because all the cash will be taken out of circulation to pay for the tariff enforcement?
No because the little amount of cash in our "small towns" and "family-friendly down towns" won't be enough to purchase anything.

If You are offended by "holiday " then you are the PC thug .

Next week is Thanksgiving, timmy...

do you have your 'Holiday tree' set up and decorated ?

Forum List

Back