#WalkAway Movement Gains Momentum as People Leave the Democrat Party in Droves

How should people exit the Democratic plantation?

• Walk

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Dear god, get out as fast as you can

Votes: 42 91.3%

• Total voters

Kasich is a sore loser and didn't reveal himself for the chid he is until he was beaten so badly in the primaries. Now that he's term limited out, he's acting like a typical liberal.

More than anything else, the Democratic Party's 'War on White Males' is gonna come back to haunt em. Quietly, many White Democrat males are feeling like they're being targeted and ostracized. Democrats feel their War is a winning strategy, but i think it's gonna backfire on them bigtime. Many will leave the Party and join the GOP. There very-well could be a coming quiet mass exodus.

Look at it from our point of view:

Vote for me, a Democrat.

Why?

Because if you elect me, I will make your race a minority in this country for the first time in our history.

Why would I vote for you then?

I think this is only the beginning. It's going to catch like wildfire unless the Democrats abandon their virtual open border and amnesty policies.
They should focus on a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage and unemployment compensation simply for being unemployed.

Capitalism's natural rate of unemployment affects everyone, naturally.

Haha...some things never change.
danielpalos says: “They should focus on giving more free shit and stealing more from America’s Best.”
A fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage solves some of Labor's problems with cost of living.

And, unemployment compensation for being unemployed, solves simple poverty and "closes the circuit" on our economy. We can power ourselves, as much as we want.
It really doesn't, a min wage just raises prices, so when you do that the guy that was above min wage at say $12/hour is now at $15 and making min wage, not good.
If you want to make money get a raise or change your job through education, experience or something. Min wage is for teenagers and second jobs. If you're trying to run a family off being a cashier a McDonald's you'll never have enough money.
social services cost around fourteen dollars an hour, anyway. a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage won't cause that much price inflation and higher paid labor pays more in taxes and creates more in demand. it is a net gain.

Strange person, I wasn't talking about pedophilia (that's a Muslim thing). I was talking about RECRUITMENT (can you read ?)

And yes I think it's MORE THAN "icky",it is contrary-to-nature lunacy, and you are lunacy pervert yourself, to support it.

Um, guy, homosexuality exists in the animal kingdom. What is contrary to nature is believing there's a magic fairy in the sky who cares what kind of sex you are having.

Not sure how gays are "recruiting"... you mean they set up stands that say, "We throw killer Oscar Parties!"
No, they teach kids that being gay isn't disgusting.

Well, let's say you are wrong. All you have to do is tell God you're sorry, but you really weren't a believer, right? The problem is you can't lie to God. He knows exactly what you were thinking all of your life. He knows what you really believed in. He knows your thought process about abandoning him and what your plans were when you found out he existed.

Okay, big problem with this...

By your definition, 5/7th of the world's population aren't Christian. So God is already going to send 5/7th of the world's population to burn in hell for all eternity on the basis of where they were born.

"Gee, I know you were otherwise a nice person, but Gosh darn, you were born in Japan and didn't accept Jesus as your lord and savior." That's kind of fucked up.

Here's what's even more fucked up. Jeff Dahmner became a Born Again Christian when he died, but Ann Frank died cursing Christians who threw her family into the gas chambers. So you think a world where Jeff Dahmner gets to Heaven and Ann Frank burns in Hell along side Hitler is just? That's kind of fucked up, too.

IN the words of Jean-Luc Picard, I refuse to believe the universe is that badly designed.

But you keep praying to your imaginary sky fairy and hope you picked the right flavor of Christianity.

Well, let's say you are wrong. All you have to do is tell God you're sorry, but you really weren't a believer, right? The problem is you can't lie to God. He knows exactly what you were thinking all of your life. He knows what you really believed in. He knows your thought process about abandoning him and what your plans were when you found out he existed.

By your definition, 5/7th of the world's population aren't Christian. So God is already going to send 5/7th of the world's population to burn in hell for all eternity on the basis of where they were born.

"Gee, I know you were otherwise a nice person, but Gosh darn, you were born in Japan and didn't accept Jesus as your lord and savior." That's kind of fucked up.

Here's what's even more fucked up. Jeff Dahmner became a Born Again Christian when he died, but Ann Frank died cursing Christians who threw her family into the gas chambers. So you think a world where Jeff Dahmner gets to Heaven and Ann Frank burns in Hell along side Hitler is just? That's kind of fucked up, too.

IN the words of Jean-Luc Picard, I refuse to believe the universe is that badly designed.

But you keep praying to your imaginary sky fairy and hope you picked the right flavor of Christianity.

Where did I mention Christianity? I just said a belief in God other than government. Also that being a good person and not doing harm to your fellow human being would be a good place to start.

I very seriously question the Bible and Christianity myself. But I still believe in a superior being. I don't get that from religion so much, I get that from watching nature shows; the hundreds of things that take place every day to make this planet function; the very idea that we live in this globe with the perfect mixture of gases to breathe; that food magically grows from the ground; that wood to build shelters and create fire to cook grows from the ground; the very idea of gravity alone are all things we just take for granted.

This planet gets it's source of energy from a star millions of miles away. No cables, nothing to plug in. It just magically happens. Water magically falls from the sky as if timed that way. It may not always be in our favor, but most of the time it's needed. Animals that are edible walk all around or can be grown. Insects that perform tasks like little computers. Try to build a birds nest sometime and see how far you get. It's impossible.

I don't believe this is all dumb luck. It's orchestrated. There is a superior being that makes these hundreds of amazing things happen.

Also that being a good person and not doing harm to your fellow human being would be a good place to start.

Good, so when do you start being a good person.

Good people do not look at their government THROWING KIDS INTO CAMPS and try to rationalize it as being okay.

I very seriously question the Bible and Christianity myself. But I still believe in a superior being. I don't get that from religion so much, I get that from watching nature shows; the hundreds of things that take place every day to make this planet function; the very idea that we live in this globe with the perfect mixture of gases to breathe; that food magically grows from the ground; that wood to build shelters and create fire to cook grows from the ground; the very idea of gravity alone are all things we just take for granted.

Okay, buddy, but here's the thing... what if you are wrong and the Sky Pixie is Jesus and he will send you to hell for not worshiping him?

See the problem with living your life in fear of what the Sky Pixie might punish you for?

I don't believe this is all dumb luck. It's orchestrated. There is a superior being that makes these hundreds of amazing things happen.

Meh, actually, all those things have rational explanations.

It's not entirely where they are born, most people are familiar with Christianity, and most know it better than you lefties.
And yes the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Good, so when do you start being a good person.

Good people do not look at their government THROWING KIDS INTO CAMPS and try to rationalize it as being okay.

Don't be so hard on Obama. He was an idiot when he took office.

Okay, buddy, but here's the thing... what if you are wrong and the Sky Pixie is Jesus and he will send you to hell for not worshiping him?

See the problem with living your life in fear of what the Sky Pixie might punish you for?

That may be so, I don't know. All I do know is what I truly believe in my heart. I won't lie to you, to anybody else, and especially myself. I won't practice Christianity if I have reservations about it. I won't pretend I don't believe in God because that means I get a free pass when I go to the next world.

Meh, actually, all those things have rational explanations.

We may be able to explain how or why God did it, but that doesn't mean he's not in charge.

party_registration.jpg

Party Affiliation

Keep in mind there is no third party except for Crazy Bernie, who moved to democrat. The entire government unfortunately is setup for 2 parties. But it is great now because one is a racist, anti-White, retarded party called the democrats, and the other is a wishy-washy party afraid to call a spade a spade but has a half dozen great American citizens on it along with our incredible President. Do the math. Republican all the way!
I did the math. Between a choice between swallowing a turd or a maggot, I choose not to eat.

Only an idiot would say "do the math" and eat one.

Just as I said years ago what would happen, the success of each party no longer depends on superior ideas and solutions, but instead relies upon the voters of the opposition party being more disgusted than your party.

Pathetic.

They are doing a "fine job" of ruining a once great, and once free nation. They are simply filth from the gutter, yet you worship them.

You can't defend them because there is no valid defense for them. Dirt is dirt.
I defend them 100%. They're doing a fine job.

Nobody has ever won re-election with a negative approval number.
1. You offer no evidence.

2. With Trump, "Nobody has ever" has no bearing. Also, same sources who say Trump has "negative approval number" said Hillary was going to win big, the day before the 2016 election. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back