Walker caught in another lie

Ergo, you have zero principles.

I have no principles if I actually want to see evidence of wrongdoing before deciding if wrongdoing has occurred?

I harbor no illusion that you're not completely ignorant to how monumentally stupid you just made yourself look...

LET"S TALK about the youth camp Warnock ran that was accused of Child abuse and Warnock got in the way of the investigation and would not cooperate. If the allegations of child abuse were unfounded then why would Warnock not cooperate and INDEED impeded the investigation.

Hmmm?
then he should have been punished.

Self righteous racist lefties caught Walker trying to hide the fact that he paid for an abortion and they are up in arms about it because Walker is black and a republican. It didn't bother them when Jesse Jackson fathered a love child or when Bill Clinton used an intern like a sex toy. The message is that black guys will be punished if they dare run as republicans.

For some reason, you give your ilk a pass and hammer on the right. You don't even know for sure what the truth is.
You don't question the timing of this "news", and why the secrecy of the name. CNN said it, so it's true?
idiot
truth has a way of seeping out

I'd be embarrassed if I were him

After a woman revealed that Republican senatorial candidate Herschel Walker had urged her to have an abortion, Walker adamantly denied the story and claimed he had no idea who this woman could be.

But there’s a good reason the woman finds that defense highly doubtful: She’s the mother of one of his children.
It appears that Heschel Walker is the latest Black Conservative to be receiving a Democrat "Caining". Aren't you going to call him a 'house Negro' the way some of your minion friends are?

Self righteous racist lefties caught Walker trying to hide the fact that he paid for an abortion and they are up in arms about it because Walker is black and a republican. It didn't bother them when Jesse Jackson fathered a love child or when Bill Clinton used an intern like a sex toy. The message is that black guys will be punished if they dare run as republicans.
There it is, the official admitting that Walker did it.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #GottaLoveRepublicans

Forum List

Back