Walker caught in another lie

well let's talk about that.I don't know that she ever provided proof of his boinking her other than he paid her a paltry 130,000 chump change in TrumpWorld to get rid of her as a nuisance suit. Cost him less money to pay her 130 thou than to bother with a suit and so what if he did boink her. She's a whore...that's her job. She also signed a contract...non disclosure agreement that she violated or allowed her sheister lawyer who is NOW IN JAIL let me remind you to sue Trump and to defraud HER!!! LOLOLOL She VIOLATED a contract. She should lose for that. and she did.
well it probably ain't the first time not keeping her mouth shut led stormy into a sticky situation.

s
Seriously?

None of the people you're voting for is either a conservative or a Republican.

Can you honestly say otherwise?
so far it's a mixed bag. I've changed a couple of votes because of how the candidate voted on our proposed medical marijuana law.

LET"S TALK about the youth camp Warnock ran that was accused of Child abuse and Warnock got in the way of the investigation and would not cooperate. If the allegations of child abuse were unfounded then why would Warnock not cooperate and INDEED impeded the investigation.

Hmmm?

Forum List

Back